What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

You can try to refute. Xinjiang is the richest region in Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia.

Xinjiang has the most advanced technology in Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia.

Please.
I will not refute your claim if you don't refute that China is committing Uyghur Genocide. Ok?

I will not refute your claim if you don't refute that China is committing Uyghur Genocide. Ok?
OK. OK. I acknowledge China's genocide against Uighurs. Now. Please acknowledge that the "genocide area" is the richest in Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia.

Walking in the "genocide area". See how the real "genocide" is going on.

Who told me what "issue" this Uighur woman has?

oh. China is genocide against Uighurs....

This is a genocide area.

OK. OK. I acknowledge China's genocide against Uighurs. Now. Please acknowledge that the "genocide area" is the richest in Central Asia, South Asia and West Asia.

Walking in the "genocide area". See how the real "genocide" is going on.

You should know that these crafted videos means nothing. Neither they answers anything about Uyghur Genocide.

And, as you have accepted Uyghur Genocide we have nothing else to discuss.

You should know that these crafted videos means nothing. Neither they answers anything about Uyghur Genocide.

And, as you have accepted Uyghur Genocide we have nothing else to discuss.
You invent a question "Uyghurs are being genocide". Then ask me to admit the problem you invented.

OK, I admit that Uyghurs are being genocide. or you tell me Uyghurs are being massacred. OK. I believe you.

But Uyghurs are really richer than you.

Why don't you admit this fact?

Look. You don't even argue that Uighurs are richer than you.

So you think you edit, make, crop some news, videos, pictures. this allows you to "invent everything"?

Then you ask: why didn't you answer my question?

We should not believe the video of walking in Xinjiang. We have to trust you and the BBC?

emmmm....... Yes. Uyghurs are being genocide! but. Uyghurs are really richer than you.

You invent a question "Uyghurs are being genocide". Then ask me to admit the problem you invented.

OK, I admit that Uyghurs are being genocide. or you tell me Uyghurs are being massacred. OK. I believe you.

But Uyghurs are really richer than you.

Why don't you admit this fact?

Look. You don't even argue that Uighurs are richer than you.

So you think you edit, make, crop some news, videos, pictures. this allows you to "invent everything"?

Then you ask: why didn't you answer my question?

We should not believe the video of walking in Xinjiang. We have to trust you and the BBC?

emmmm....... Yes. Uyghurs are being genocide! but. Uyghurs are really richer than you.
God knows what you're trying to say.

Uyghur Genocide is a fact. Agreed by credible Human Rights organizations.

Uyghurs can be richer than Qataris that doesn't make Uyghur Genocide less punishable offense. And your calim of Uyghurs being richer than us is just another non verifiable claim.

Nobody will believe any non verified news or claims out of a communist country. Everything is censored there...

God knows what you're trying to say.

Uyghur Genocide is a fact. Agreed by credible Human Rights organizations.

Uyghurs can be richer than Qataris that doesn't make Uyghur Genocide less punishable offense. And your calim of Uyghurs being richer than us is just another non verifiable claim.

Nobody will believe any non verified news or claims out of a communist country. Everything is censored there...
wait. "Credible human rights organizations". Are they also in Syria, Libya, Afghanistan.....................??

The great "credible human rights organization" never paid attention to suicide bombs?

"Credible human rights organization" declares: the Uighurs were genocide... just like the North American Indians??

You said the Uyghurs were genocide. You said you can't substantiate the claim that the Uyghurs are richer than you. you said no one believed the news of the Communist countries. Guess what I thought of?

just like a beggar questioning whether a millionaire's family is harmonious.

just like a beggar questioning whether a millionaire is really richer than him.

just like a beggars think they are the "king of the universe".

a beggar is always a beggar. Jokes.

কথাটা ভুল না হজরত! আওয়ামী লীগের এই "বি" টিম সম্পর্কে "এ" টিমের জেনারেল সেক্রেটারির মুল্যায়ন খুবই ভাল! :lol:

Last edited:
wait. "Credible human rights organizations". Are they also in Syria, Libya, Afghanistan.....................??

The great "credible human rights organization" never paid attention to suicide bombs?

"Credible human rights organization" declares: the Uighurs were genocide... just like the North American Indians??

You said the Uyghurs were genocide. You said you can't substantiate the claim that the Uyghurs are richer than you. you said no one believed the news of the Communist countries. Guess what I thought of?

just like a beggar questioning whether a millionaire's family is harmonious.

just like a beggar questioning whether a millionaire is really richer than him.

just like a beggars think they are the "king of the universe".

a beggar is always a beggar. Jokes.
Your behavior only strengthens the suspicion of Uyghur Genocide by China. US and its allies are doing the right things against China...

We should worry more about our own people and less about Uighur..

Country first.
We can't do much for Uyghurs but, at least we can do verbal protest and it is a religious duty to protest against rights violations. They're facing genocide...

Back
Top Bottom