What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

World's smallest reptile (chameleon) Brookesia Nana, from Madagascar. Discovered only recently.

iu

iu

I'd go to LinkedIn and search for young women belonging to focus groups in the NGO field (Use keywords such as Bangladesh and Women), these are usually bright young women from good educated families. BRACworld I believe is one of these, good luck. Don't tell anyone I told you. :-)

Of course you could take a mid-to long-ish sabbatical to come home and start socializing with a few and widen your net after finding and befriending them online on some pretext (like doing research on chemical pollution in Bangladesh). If you are restricted to East Asia, that may be more appropriate, as it is closer to home for some women.

If you are socially averse, that may be a small issue, because women are typically not, especially with their own gender. To find young women, you have to become very adept in belonging to and being active in high quality social networks.

You devil you. :D :tup:

I would like you to connect with @fitpOsitive at once to connect with me before I am banned again.

@Joe Shearer dada, @jamahir bhai look at Korean Bhai's experiences in Bangladesh. He has loads of other videos in his channel too. Speaks Bengali really well now. Wedding is kind of a casual affair here.

I enjoyed it. Korean Bhai is so sociable and funny. Mosharee is a sweet girl. Found Bhai's history here.

Also, he was quite stumped when seeing the Salman Khan dance to "Jawaani phir na aaye". :lol:

I will watch his other vids as well in time. Thanks for the introduction.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it. Korean Bhai is so sociable and funny. Mosharee is a sweet girl. Found Bhai's history here.

Also, he was quite stumped when seeing the Salman Khan dance to "Jawaani phir na aaye". :lol:

I will watch his other vids as well in time. Thanks for the introduction.

He is a hilarious guy, his videos go viral in Bangladesh quite often. I don't know if you know but there is a sizeable Korean expat community living in Bangladesh since the 1980's.

Korean food (spicy noodle for kids and of course formal restaurant fare like Bulgogi, Galbi and Bibimbap), K-pop culture and other cultural influences are very strong, especially for young people.

He is a hilarious guy, his videos go viral in Bangladesh quite often.

The bride and groom knew him and on the comments section two people invited him to their city and make vlogs with them.

I don't know if you know but there is a sizeable Korean expat community living in Bangladesh since the 1980's.

Ah. And the interview I linked has this :
"The Korean community here in Bangladesh is very strong and good. They celebrate various traditional occasions and we celebrate Korean night every year as well," Joseph said.

Korean food (spicy noodle for kids and of course formal restaurant fare like Bulgogi, Galbi and Bibimbap)

In the interview he also mentions his restaurant :
As a food enthusiast, Joseph owns a restaurant, called "K-CUPBOB" located in Bashundhara Residential Area, although it has been closed due to the Covid-19 shutdown. "I had to communicate with my employees in Bangla, which is why I got a dictionary and learned more Bangla words and the Bangla names of vegetables."

"One of the reasons I opened the restaurant was because I wanted to provide my Bangladeshi customers Korean food at an affordable price," Joseph said.

K-pop culture and other cultural influences are very strong, especially for young people.

Well, I never understood the popularity of K-pop and Korean serials, not that I have watched any of them.

Last edited:
@F-6 enthusiast I used to be but he supposedly deleted his Facebook account a few months back, so now I have no way to reach him.

He was in BD in mid 2021 and flew back to Ukraine right after.. I doubt he would've flown to BD once again in such a short span of time..

Unless he saw the conflict coming and ducked in advance, which is what I hope he did.

The Ukraine conflict demonstrates how strong countries can eat through smaller ones with impunity and the world offers nothing but meaningless thoughts and prayers...

I hope our country's civilian and military leadership are watching and taking the lesson that's begging to be learnt here..

Prepare, Arm and be ready for the always.

We are surrounded by the literal devil on one side and RSS run India on the other...

No way to avoid conflict in the coming years, I pray our forces training and procurement goes beyond the guidelines outlined in forces goal 2030..

guidelines outlined in forces goal 2030..
should have been forces goal 2020

I hope our country's civilian and military leadership are watching and taking the lesson that's begging to be learnt here..
First , they need to drop the Friendship to all , malice to none BullSh*t.
limp d*ck diplomacy has cost us dearly
The BAF leadership should be court marshalled and built from the ground up

by the literal devil on one side
Chinthaikarider kono praner mayaa thake na. North Korea wannabes behave like a rabid dog and have nothing to lose.
this is gonna sound bad , but i'm gonna say it
the burmans brought this upon themselves , I have no sympathy for them , whether its their civilian casualties or military,

should have been forces goal 2020

First , they need to drop the Friendship to all , malice to none BullSh*t.
limp d*ck diplomacy has cost us dearly
The BAF leadership should be court marshalled and built from the ground up

Chinthaikarider kono praner mayaa thake na. North Korea wannabes behave like a rabid dog and have nothing to lose.
this is gonna sound bad , but i'm gonna say it
the burmans brought this upon themselves , I have no sympathy for them , whether its their civilian casualties or military,

Ughh.. BAF is the absolute worst.. even momen gets his job done right sometimes (very difficult for him)..

In the event of any conflict BAF will get BA slaughtered by their sheer ineptitude and inability to hold air superiority over our skies and work in conjunction with the air defence assets on the ground.

No matter how many batteries of LRSAM (apparently coming right after mrca), mrsam and other air defence equipment we procure... They're worthless without air assets supporting them.

BN is doing amazingly with the limited funding and assets it has, I rate them over BA actually in terms of leadership and strategy.

BA is also finally on the right path to transition from a so so army to an actual capable force and the rapid addition of missile strike capabilities in srbm and various mlrs is going to increase their capabilities manifold. Not to mention the other procurements starting from light arms, howitzers and tanks.

I absolutely loath BAF leadership and all their teeter tottering... Horrendous is the only word that comes to mind.

ignore his voice , listen to what this guy says

btw he is impartial and doesn't use religion to peddle his narrative. He gets a lot of flack for saying we should deal with France

Back
Top Bottom