What's new

Childhood memories...Fights between brothers and sisters

When I look back on my childhood, I cannot see myself without seeing my two brothers. We were so close in age that we had the same friends and played the same games in childhood. We were the three musketeers, all for one and one for all.We had our fights, of course. I was something of a recluse with my books and my writings, and I would yell at them if they disturbed my study table.They used to chase me with bugs and worms and I used to beat them :P

My brother used to take my toy's engines and convice me to build a ship and as expected ship would sail for a minute at best and than motor would die out because they were not water proof. TO be fair to him he would do this to his own toys too :)

Well after I started High Scholl, he was big brother/friend/father to me than anything else. Love him to bits and will love him to bits :P My brother rocks others sucks :P

I was little spoiled, i always used to think I had to have my way all the time. Today I regret ki main woh time agar hoda pyaar se spend kiya hota tab thoda jyada loving memories bhi hoti

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

movie dekhne kaun gaya tha?????????:rofl::rofl:

yaar saree secrets nikalwaa doge aap to?:no:

koi aur baat karo na:whistle:

Was joking waise pm karke jarur batana

Meray ik baray bhai aur ik choti sister hai, aur ham log kabhi kisi baat par bagair laray nahin rahay, Scrable khailtay waqt to buhat ziyadha phadda hota tha, ik dosray ka record bhi buhat lagatay thay, jab Walida ya Walid say kisi ik ko dant parhti thi to ramaining do hans hans kar dil kabab kar daitay thay,

Ab sab ki shadeeyan ho chuki hain jab bhi miltay hain to in batoon ko yaad kar kar kay ik dosray par hanstay hain

Am I the only elder brother here who got beat up by his younger brothers? It's not that I was physically weaker than them but ehh...:whistle::angel:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom