What's new

Chief of Army Staff | General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is offtopic but man i am angry at PA too. Today there was a massive intelligence failure. They ended up killing the tribals. However just want to tell you that their families will be compensated. This was announced by PA. I know this will not help and neither this is an answer to the damage they have inflicted on the tribals but we have to accept this bitter reality that this has not happened for the first time. This has happened two times before. Causalities is an unfortunate reality of wars and the same happened today. I am not justifying what PA did. Just telling you to think with a cool mind and control your temper.

Mehru ji,
I see a lot of anger here and the cause thereof may be explainable. Rather it is probably time to return to basics. And ask some questions, such as:
What is the real role of Government?
What is the real role of the Judiciary?
What is the real role of the Press?
What is the real role of the Army?
What is the real role of the Religious Establishment?

That might help. And those questions are pertinent to people everywhere, in any country, btw. The answers may help to formulate some worth-while response.

And Mehru ji, please don't treat it (my words) as any advice.

What bad in yesterday decision ?
The family got the best option. And guys suppose if Davis was hanged what was the benefit for the family (except emotional for a little period).
@ mehru
Pak army has not killed them. The drone attacked bike. But unfortunately , the bike was passing near the house. The real variit was bike not house.

Well the yesterday decision has certainly affected some people badly and that is understandable. Our whole nation was emotionally involved in this case but see what happened. Victim families took money and vanished. They did the right thing according to Islam but it was morally incorrect.That's why people are reacting a little outrageously. The shock will worn out in few days.

As for today drone attack, i don't know the details but if what you are saying is true then i will check that out. I didn't say that Pak army did it but they provided intelligence. That's what i am talking about.

you want Army to intervene when suits you best

then when they do get involved, then some of you people say why is Army intervening in political arena

confused people

In 1947 , your army got Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan
In 1965 , your army made a very very successful defence of Pakistan
In 1971 , believe wrong politics was the cause of breaking of Pakistan. No army can fought it people.
Karakoram high was build by your army.
In Kargil , your army was 5000 and Indian Army was 20000 but the loss was equal
In 1983 , your army rescued Makkah
In 1967 , your army finished 10 israeli let fighters in Arab Israel war.
In 1961 , Your army successfully defend Afghan attack on bajour.
Your ISI successful leaked and defended Indian Israeli attack on your nuclear assets through Kashmir.
Your army helped victims of earth quake and flood.
Your enemy was kick backed by 2002 and 2008
(ask references if doubt)

Mehru if we always use the two words"move on" how things will change
Reality is that this is also a very serious issue

I know it is a serious issue but our relationship with US has certainly complicated everything. We have no other option than to forget it. Why? Because it's our own people who have deceived us. Victim families took blood money by using the law. Technically they did nothing wrong. This happens in our country. However they deceived the whole nation and disappeared. I am angry at noone but the relatives. If it's all the money they wanted then why this ho ha? Why they involved the whole nation. We wasted our time and energy on them but look what they did? That's why i don't want anyone to cry for them? To demand justice for them. They didn't want it. So why we should waste our time on them. That's why i say " Move on".This attitude is important if you want to survive.

you want Army to intervene when suits you best

then when they do get involved, then some of you people say why is Army intervening in political arena

confused people

sir jee look the problems of pakistan . first of how can amercan agents enter its isi failure how can they carry guns? how can they shoot?all are ISI failures. look at army air force if they intercept first drone which enter pakistan shot it down same time we never see the day on 17-03-2011 as blood bath today. all security problems are from them not from nation. they fail again and again.i am 10000000% sure even us sats will watch usama live in china russia india they dont have balls to attack on them with drones in minutes. its securty failure of pakistani forces.its there hunger of money and arms which they got from US. look if its 17-03-1995 amercan will attack on us ? even we was armed with poor arms and old jets. its call ghairat and sovernty which pak forces lose .

I know it is a serious issue but our relationship with US has certainly complicated everything. We have no other option than to forget it. Why? Because it's our own people who have deceived us. Victim families took blood money by using the law. Technically they did nothing wrong. This happens in our country. However they deceived the whole nation and disappeared. I am angry at noone but the relatives. If it's all the money they wanted then why this ho ha? Why they involved the whole nation. We wasted our time and energy on them but look what they did? That's why i don't want anyone to cry for them? To demand justice for them. They didn't want it. So why we should waste our time on them. That's why i say " Move on".This attitude is important if you want to survive.

Not always mehru.............................................there are two other charges on him
This nation is not going anywhere..........................situations are getting worst day by day.......................there is no humanity left............................
And what we are doing only moving on :angry:

Mehru ji,
I see a lot of anger here and the cause thereof may be explainable. Rather it is probably time to return to basics. And ask some questions, such as:
What is the real role of Government?
What is the real role of the Judiciary?
What is the real role of the Press?
What is the real role of the Army?
What is the real role of the Religious Establishment?

That might help. And those questions are pertinent to people everywhere, in any country, btw. The answers may help to formulate some worth-while response.

And Mehru ji, please don't treat it (my words) as any advice.

Let me give you some honest answers.

Our Govt is ineffective. Some blame goes to their bad governance and some to military desire to interfere.

I have no doubts about judiciary and media. They are certainly independent.

Military has certainly distanced itself from politics but not entirely. They still control many things.

Religious establishment has no support among the masses. However they gained strength because of our army relation with them. Sad but true. Army has distanced itself form clergy as they have no other option but the damage was done.

These are my personal opinions. Feel free to disagree.

@ mehru
believe me it was best option for the family. Have anybody helped the family in the difficult time ?
Why the nation was emotional ? We all know only to talk. RD will be prosecuted in America. America is the biggest importer of pakistani exports. It is also a military ally. Army has long term planing. You have your enemy in east and 36 countries are sitting in west. Please try to understand ground situation.
And drone attack (check detail on dawn.com drone attack story)

Not always mehru.............................................there are two other charges on him
This nation is not going anywhere..........................situations are getting worst day by day.......................there is no humanity left............................
And what we are doing only moving on :angry:

Show me if there is another option. I am not accepting slavery. I am hating everything that has happened in the last two days but what we can do? Atmost we could ask for mid term elections but will that change anything?

If we want to live as a respected nation then we need to develop self reliance first. Fix our economy. It's is because of this bad economy that we are in such a miserable position right now.

Hard times come on every nation and the present time is for us. I wish things could improve and we could get some better leaders to represent us. Let's hope for the better future because hope is the only thing we have.

@ ak 47
He got fine of 20000 in illegal arms case (which he paid)
He got 41 days prison in spying case (which he had already completed).
He was prosecuted in all cases.

Let me give you some honest answers.

Our Govt is ineffective. Some blame goes to their bad governance and some to military desire to interfere.

I have no doubts about judiciary and media. They are certainly independent.

Military has certainly distanced itself from politics but not entirely. They still control many things.

Religious establishment has no support among the masses. However they gained strength because of our army relation with them. Sad but true.

Mehru ji, thanks for replying; but honestly i did not expect one because that might (even mistakenly) elevate me in to some kind of 'judgemental stance".
All that i am permitted to say is this; if there are some lacunae in any of the areas; then People have both the right and duty to start a process of re-alignment. While that seems to be easy to say and hard to do; the process can start. Why not channelise the anger (which is also a form of energy) towards both rectification and stabilisation of the institutions rather than plainly anarchic destruction. Most times, tackling one or other of the institutions acts as an exemplar for the others to fall in line.

@ Imran
It was hussain haqqani who give visas (according to new law interior ministry and isi cannot check visas)
yes , it is our old habit to blame army and isi in all matter (whether economical , political , security , judiciary etc etc)

@ Imran
It was hussain haqqani who give visas (according to new law interior ministry and isi cannot check visas)
yes , it is our old habit to blame army and isi in all matter (whether economical , political , security , judiciary etc etc)

yaar again its weekness of ISI army hussain haqqani kya beechta hai in ke agy? h is nothing if ISI decide to remove him. even if isi watch issue is going worse they can do much much . problem is armyé intrests not haqani. are you really dont know ISI ARMY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom