What's new

CHIEF JUSTICE AND JUDGES TRYING TO MAKE THEIR LEGACY AFTER 5 YEAR LOOTING

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ARTICLE 6 ON MUSHARAF(WHICH I SUPPORT) BUT HEARING AFTER HEARING FOR 5 YEARS OF CORRUPTION CASES AND NO ONE GOT PUNISHED IN ANY CASE

NO TERRORIST GOT HANGED IN 10 YEARS OF JUDGES AND CHIEF JUSTICE IFTHIKAR CHAUDARY

NO CORRUPT POLITICIAN WENT BEHIND BARS

NO IMPLEMENTATION OF NRO CASE

NO IMPLEMENTATION OF ASGHAR KAHN CASE AGAINST NAWAZ SHARIF AND COMPANY

ALL ARRESTED TERRORIST EITHER BALED OR RELEASED UNDER GUISE OF LAPATA AFRAD(MISSING PERSONS)

NO ACTION AGAINST BARAHIMDAG BUGTI BALUCHISTAN LIBRATION ARMY AND BALUCHISTAN LIBERATION FRONT

80 BILLION RS FRAUD CHAIRMAN OGRA TAUQEER SADIQ FREE IN UAE NOT BROUGHT BACK HOME

THEY LET TRAITOR HUSSAIN HAQQANI GOTO AMERICA NO ACTION ON MEMO CASE

NO ACTION ON RAJA RENTAL

ALL CANDIDATES PASSED OUT OF 62,63 NO LOAN DEFAULTER,BILL NON PAYMENT AND BILLIONS RS LOAN WRITE OFF CAUGHT

NO IRSALAN IFTIKHAR CASE HEARING

THIS IS AZAD ADLYIA​

NOW THEY ARE JUST MAKING LEGACY BY ARTICLE 6 ON MUSHARAF WHICH I AM NOT AGAINST BUT THEY CLEVERLY LET PPP AND PMLN GOVERNMENT PASS 5 YEARS AND NO ACTION AGAINST THEM

JUST LIKE THE ELECTION COMMISSION RETURNING OFFICERS(THEY ARE FROM JUDICIARY) FOCUS ON ARTICLE 62 WITH MEDIA .THEY SHOT TWO BIRDS WITH THIS STRATEGY TO RIDICULE ISLAM AND NOT TO FOCUS ON FINANCIAL CORRUPTION AND JALI(FAKE) DEGREES

NOW CHEAP JUSTICE WILL RETIRE IN NOVEMBER 2013 WITH NO BIG FISHES BEHIND BARS AND MEDAL ON HIS CHEST FOR LEGACY TO IMPEACH MUSHARAF ON ARTICLE 6.WHICH NAWAZ GOVERNMENT AND ZARDARI HAD NOT GUTS TO APPLY ON MUSHARAF AND ROLL RED CARPET TO LET HIM OUT OF COUNTRY

ON ONE SIDE IS INDIA
ON THE OTHER IS USA,NATO+NORTHERN ALLIANCE
IN THE MIDDLE POLITICIAN ARE LOOTING
JUDICIARY IS LETTING CORRUPT PEOPLE AND TERORIST GO FREE
AND TTP IS KILLINFG PEOPLE AND ARMY

ALL AGAINST ARMY AND ISI

AND IF ARMY COMES THEY WILL ALL CHANT PAKISTAN NAKHAPAY(MURDABAD) AND HENCE CIVIL WAR

Last edited by a moderator:
If you cant see it now, you will keep seeing this rerun for the next 5 years as well .. initiating contingency plans...

Kab Khula tujh pe ye raaz
Inkaar say pehly ke ba'ad?

Quit smoking.. It's visible and smells disgusting! Musharraf has brought disgrace to himself for his own acts.. Now stop spreading this nonsense that judiciary was corrupt and mush was innocent. To be honest, it's overly and visibly lame.

To make things right the power is only in the hands of people! Vote for Imran khan!

Kab Khula tujh pe ye raaz
Inkaar say pehly ke ba'ad?

Quit smoking.. It's visible and smells disgusting! Musharraf has brought disgrace to himself for his own acts.. Now stop spreading this nonsense that judiciary was corrupt and mush was innocent. To be honest, it's overly and visibly lame.

don't call me supporter of doggy musharaf

answer the questions i asked

every known looter allowed to contest election by judiciary returning officers without looking on fbr tax records,load default and loan write off by state bank

no corrupt brought to justice

no terrorist hanged

you got to be kidding judiciary looking the other way while ppp and pmln plunder the country lip service on target killing and hearing after hearing but no ruling

what a joke.accomplice judiciary

keep editing your post buddy and keep dreaming of righteous justice system

i supported judiciary from day 1

but

enough smoke screen by judiciary for corrupt mafia they fooled us with legitimizing musharaf for 8 years,pco oath and then hearing after hearing drama for 5 years of ppp anf pmln

rant by kopi group

But Why did he ran away from Court Room??

That incident & video had made hot cake news for all National & International Media with Musharaf termed as Court fugitive & Musharaf who was saying cheast thumping that I am ready to go to Jail Ran away from Court to avoid arrest :what:

That incident & video had made hot cake news for all National & International Media with Musharaf termed as Court fugitive & Musharaf who was saying cheast thumping that I am ready to go to Jail Ran away from Court to avoid arrest :what:

Do I know you??? Cuz you know me??

It will allow him to put pressure on the authorities to push back on this overt judicial activism. When the CJ of Pakistan makes a statement like "whosoever has the guts, let them bring up a case against Musharraf", which is not only disgustingly unbecoming of the SJC but you know all sorts of tactics are being applied on all ends. I think Musharraf beat a tactical retreat and that is good for him if it buys him more time. As far as those terming this to be "unbecoming of Musharraf" etc. nonsense are concerned, they need to understand that his bail was canceled due to back room maneuvering and the judiciary has played its hand, I am not exactly convinced if its the right thing, and Musharraf too will do what he needs to.

I think Musharraf will go to jail, however he probably needs to line some things up before he either gets an extension on the bail or goes to jail.

THis means Pakistan is a FAILED nation where corrupt politicians are free to rule! I hope PPP or PMLN wins again and prove my point.

I am not a law expert, but what i have asked from some lawyers and also heard it from different talk shows (serious analysts), following are the points, which should be considered while discussions.

1. This particular case in which Musharraf bail was cancelled is about Judges house arrest, its not that famous article 6 treason case.
2. This is a bailable offense, and any accuse who himself appear before the court has the right of bail. In other words, its kind of mandatory for court to grant bail.
3. Only those lawyers can take part in court proceedings, who are formally the part of either defense council or the lawyers of the party, who have filed the plea.
4. All over the world in judicial proceedings, neutrality of judges is utmost important. If in anyway, the hearing judge or judges are a party themselves, they transfer the case to neutral judges.
5. In no way, the judge should ever be sound or feel like taking side with any of the contesting party. Therefore judges usually never gave any remarks about any party what so ever. Its their final decision based on facts, proofs in the light of law, which speaks in the end.
6. FIR is needed to be registered by the suffered party against accused, which forms the base of the trial.
7. Judges themselves cannot include clauses during the course of the trial.

Now, keeping above points in mind, we can conclude very easy, that justice is not being properly served in the case of Musharraf.

* In this case, there is no FIR against Musharraf.
* Out of 60 Judges, who were allegedly arrested after 2007 emergency, none have filed a case or complaint against Musharraf.
* Obviously under the law, no 3rd party other then the actual sufferers can file a plea against the accused.
* The judge who heard the case was the Rawalpindi Bar president in 2007, he was heading lawyers movement against Musharraf. So, going by the principle of neutrality, he is not neutral and hence should not have hear the case in first place.
* During the hearings, Judge made specific remarks against Musharraf, hence take side with the plaintiff, which made him biased towards the defendant. No law of the world allows this that judge himself becomes a party, hence deny the defendant "the right of fair trial".
* During the court proceedings, as the judge clearly knew that he can not order Musharraf arrest in current scenario, he conveniently himself added "anti terrorism clauses" in the case, which is a non-bailable offense.
* It is customary for the courts all around the world to ensure an environment, where both plaintiff and accused feel secure, and no external pressure what so ever effects or pressurized the proceeding of the court. In this case as happened in past few days many times, a large number of lawyers from Islamabad / Rawalpindi bar gathered outside and within court room. They were chanting slogans against Musharraf, and many times tried to personally assaulted him. This is something against the honor of the court. If the accused and his defense council feel insecure even within court room, how can the justice be served.
The judge did nothing in this regard, instead he encourage the violent lawyers by allowing them to speak on the behalf of plaintiff. Those lawyers who were not part of proceedings actually spoke against accused, judge not only allowed them but also appreciate them. How on earth, such trend is being followed in Pakistani judiciary?
Example after example are coming of Judge gardi and Wukla gardi. Arslan Iftikhar case, TuQ case, Memo-gate and now Musharraf case. Judges are setting some dark examples, which will hurt Pakistan very badly in the course of the history. This is a country where persons like Sufi Mohammad and Maulana Abdul Aziz are set free by the courts. Shah Zain Bugti caught with truck loads of illegal weapons is set free. Traitors, who have vowed to take up arms against Pakistan aree given protocol in the name of justice, and former COAS and President is denied even a fair trial, this is Pakistan and sadly yes, i am its citizen.

PS 1: In Pakistani law, the president has immunity against any lawsuits, it includes all those orders which he passed during his tenure as President of Pakistan.
PS 2: Judges were in their houses, no body ever arrested them. There is not an order or witness produced by the plaintiff in this regard.

ARTICLE 6 ON MUSHARAF(WHICH I SUPPORT) BUT HEARING AFTER HEARING FOR 5 YEARS OF CORRUPTION CASES AND NO ONE GOT PUNISHED IN ANY CASE

NO TERRORIST GOT HANGED IN 10 YEARS OF JUDGES AND CHIEF JUSTICE IFTHIKAR CHAUDARY

NO CORRUPT POLITICIAN WENT BEHIND BARS

NO IMPLEMENTATION OF NRO CASE

NO IMPLEMENTATION OF ASGHAR KAHN CASE AGAINST NAWAZ SHARIF AND COMPANY

ALL ARRESTED TERRORIST EITHER BALED OR RELEASED UNDER GUISE OF LAPATA AFRAD(MISSING PERSONS)

NO ACTION AGAINST BARAHIMDAG BUGTI BALUCHISTAN LIBRATION ARMY AND BALUCHISTAN LIBERATION FRONT

80 BILLION RS FRAUD CHAIRMAN OGRA TAUQEER SADIQ FREE IN UAE NOT BROUGHT BACK HOME

THEY LET TRAITOR HUSSAIN HAQQANI GOTO AMERICA NO ACTION ON MEMO CASE

NO ACTION ON RAJA RENTAL

ALL CANDIDATES PASSED OUT OF 62,63 NO LOAN DEFAULTER,BILL NON PAYMENT AND BILLIONS RS LOAN WRITE OFF CAUGHT

NO IRSALAN IFTIKHAR CASE HEARING

THIS IS AZAD ADLYIA​

NOW THEY ARE JUST MAKING LEGACY BY ARTICLE 6 ON MUSHARAF WHICH I AM NOT AGAINST BUT THEY CLEVERLY LET PPP AND PMLN GOVERNMENT PASS 5 YEARS AND NO ACTION AGAINST THEM

JUST LIKE THE ELECTION COMMISSION RETURNING OFFICERS(THEY ARE FROM JUDICIARY) FOCUS ON ARTICLE 62 WITH MEDIA .THEY SHOT TWO BIRDS WITH THIS STRATEGY TO RIDICULE ISLAM AND NOT TO FOCUS ON FINANCIAL CORRUPTION AND JALI(FAKE) DEGREES

NOW CHEAP JUSTICE WILL RETIRE IN NOVEMBER 2013 WITH NO BIG FISHES BEHIND BARS AND MEDAL ON HIS CHEST FOR LEGACY TO IMPEACH MUSHARAF ON ARTICLE 6.WHICH NAWAZ GOVERNMENT AND ZARDARI HAD NOT GUTS TO APPLY ON MUSHARAF AND ROLL RED CARPET TO LET HIM OUT OF COUNTRY

ON ONE SIDE IS INDIA
ON THE OTHER IS USA,NATO+NORTHERN ALLIANCE
IN THE MIDDLE POLITICIAN ARE LOOTING
JUDICIARY IS LETTING CORRUPT PEOPLE AND TERORIST GO FREE
AND TTP IS KILLINFG PEOPLE AND ARMY

ALL AGAINST ARMY AND ISI

AND IF ARMY COMES THEY WILL ALL CHANT PAKISTAN NAKHAPAY(MURDABAD) AND HENCE CIVIL WAR

First read the cases How can the punish people when they don't have proof unfortunately police and other investigation organisations don't bring any proof they work with corrupt politicians and never work to get them accountable for their actions

Last edited by a moderator:
don't call me supporter of doggy musharaf

Whats your trigger point? Musharaf's arrest orders? If so, you need to answer something before I DO.

Weakness of any organization is worrisome and I am of opinion that judges must be of highest levels of morality and law abidance. It is not the case and this is worrisome - but - solve a problem with a solution, not with a cry. Support Imran Khan and Inshallah you will find every dept. including judiciary getting better.

Whats your trigger point? Musharaf's arrest orders? If so, you need to answer something before I DO.

Weakness of any organization is worrisome and I am of opinion that judges must be of highest levels of morality and law abidance. It is not the case and this is worrisome - but - solve a problem with a solution, not with a cry. Support Imran Khan and Inshallah you will find every dept. including judiciary getting better.

i am pti supporter mian you don't need to sell pti to me i am already a fan

this drama by courts with Pakistani public shows how they trick us on every possible level

waste public time and let corrupt rule

while people with wide open eyes and drooling mouths hungry stomachs wait on every hearing that corrupt politicians will be punished,same again on next hearing,same on next and this drama goes on

they only divert public attention so that they don't come on streets and let public hang by thread that some day courts will punish corrupt politicians

they goes by script.media with politicians ridicule Islam on article 62 and dare not brought any tax evasion,bill non payment and loan write off case WHICH THIS MEDIA THEMSELVES DISCUSSED WITH PROOF IN THEIR PROGRAMS IN 5 YEARS OF PPP RULE AND THEY DARE NOT DISCUSS ALL THOSE DEFAULTS IN 7 DAYS SCRUTINY PERIOD BY RETURNING OFFICERS OF JUDICIARY(EVERYONE IS IN ON THE GAME HERE)

THEY ALL SPIT ON PAKISTANI PUBLIC DAY AND NIGHT THAT IS OUR AUQAT IN THEIR EYES

Back
Top Bottom