What's new

CHIEF JUSTICE AND JUDGES TRYING TO MAKE THEIR LEGACY AFTER 5 YEAR LOOTING

Me ignorant! Seriously, was it all you had to say?

Did you even grab the context before declaring it BS stuff? And you genius have reasons to blame judiciary for all odds, eh?. Typical hypermetriopic, a big fault in executive is unseeable. And read the post again, I have specifically mentioned that ministry of internal affairs had already cancelled sadiq's travel document, aslo read what I had to say about MoFA - just don't reply without reading the post in its entirety.

As per, NAB there's no extradition treaty - it was quoted in this sense. Every Pakistani personally knows a case where an absconder was brought back without bringing treaty in, murderer of Shahzaib. Look, I am not defending MoFA neither courts, just stating that government here is more answerable than SC.

Stop harping no will no will - suo motto wouldn't have been taken if the will was not there.

Speak sense not rants and personal grudge.

And that's precisely why I wrote that you are ignorant on the matter. It's because I am personally witness to transfers of under trial criminals from UAE to Pakistan. Consider things practically, when 2 countries enjoy such excellent conditions, they accommodate each other even on matters that are not hard inked. Consider the WoT and participation of Pakistan, without any agreement. How was NS exiled to SA without any agreement with SA??

Again, even thought the Government is more answerable, did the SC actually take the Government to task over its failure to act on its rulings? Has anybody been punished? Doesn't it feel like we have wasted many a man hour and crucial state resources over unresolved matters which may remain unresolved???

Got the reason behind your discomfort! Why don't you just get straight and start cursing judiciary directly?

You mean to say that you understand I am pissed over the treatment being met out to Musharraf.....damn right I am. I am of the opinion that he should have crushed all these anti state elements when he had the chance!!!

RECENT SUPREME COURT SUO MOTTO SMOKE SCREEN

see the following programs

pml n leader anjum aqeel kahn khan looted 6 billion pak rs from National Police acedmy when he was arrested his supporters pml n workes attacked police beat them and help anjum aqeel khan escape see the following video of his escape

This guy Anjum Aqeel passed adliya returning officers secrutiny and pml n party scrutiny and was allowed to contest elections by returning officers and also awarded MNA election ticket by pml n

Now the story continue roughly a month ago (SEE COLLABORATION AND MUQMAQA OF PPP AND PML N) Rehman Malik ordered NAB to settle 4 billion rupees into 4 crore rupees and let Anjum aqeel kahn go

NOTE:Anjub aqeel handed 4 billion rupees back to National police foundation for settlement to get free but the NAB officer not also gave surrendered money back but also ended all cases against Anjum Aqeel Khan(hows that)

see the following program from 10:00 and onwards

MY POINT IS:

not even a week ago Rauf Kalasra Editor Investigation of Dunya news reported a case only on tv that 47 billion pak rupees were awarded in last month for select few MNA for development unjustified SO

supreme court took suo motto and stopped all money allocation to these MNAs but Supreme court didn't have time to see this blatant misuse of power and badmashi by pml n workers who attacked police and help escape Anjum Aqeel Khan thief of atleast 4 to 6 billion pak rupees

Rauf Kalasra 47 billion funds story was a week old only told on tv but Anjub Aqeel Khan escape incident was one year old every news channel reported this incident

WHILE

islamabad high court yesterday asked FIA to take severe action against IG Islamabad who didn't arrest MUsharaf after court order

THIS IS CALLED SUO MOTTO FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION OUT OF 47 BILLION AWARDED TO MNAs 43 BILLION WERE SPENT :hitwall: SUO MOTTO RESULTED IN NO PUNISHMENT OR ACCOUNTABILITY WHILE THOUSANDS OF ANJUM AQEELS GOT AWAY AND PPP AND PML N COMPLETE 5 YEARS

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE :

ANJUM AQEEL KHAN CASE:​

AFTER RAUF KALASRA EXPOSED THIS BUREAUCRAT IN YESTERDAY PROGRAM POSTED IN MY ABOVE POST.

THE PRIME MINISTER ISSUED SPECIAL ORDERS AND

THE BUREAUCRAT WHO CONVERTED ANJUM AQEEL KHANS 4 BILLION RS TO 4 CRORE FOR PLEA BARGAIN IN NAB WAS PROMOTED AND MADE HIGHEST BUREAUCRAT i:e PRINCIPLE SECRETARY(HEAD OF ALL BUREAUCRATS) TO PRIME MINISTER

NOTE:HE CONVERTED AMOUNT OF 4 BILLION TO 4 CRORE WHICH AQEEL PML N ALREADY FORFEITED TO NAB AND WAS GIVEN TO NATIONAL POLICE FOUNDATION FROM WHICH IT WAS STOLEN.
BUREAUCRAT RETURN ANJUM AQEEL REMANING 3 BILLION AND 96 CRORE FROM NATIONAL POLICE FOUNDATION TO ANJUB AQEEL AND SETTELED THE CASE

WHOOO JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE

THE BUREAUCRAT NAME IS KHAWAJA SADIQUE AKBAR.

SEE FOLLOWING VIDEO 30:00 AND ONWARDS OF TODAYS PROGRAM 21 APRIL 2013​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom