What's new

Chennai youth in spot for burning tricolour

good case of cherry picking answer these questions now

1) What is the Official language used by TN Government Hindi or Tamil ?
2) You mean to say GOI banned Jallikattu ? so what are we doing till 2012 ?
3) How many Tamils are murdered in TN by India its purely Gandhi families vendetta and Fear of getting encircled by China that India has to help
4) what hinduvati has to do with this topic?
1. An amendment made by CM annadurai in 1967 to use tamil and english as official languages after the protests, then only English continued as official language by GOI.
2. Whom i have to say banned jallikattu? Supreme court just follows the law passed in the parliament and they don't write their own IPC.
3. When the decision comes from govt, it's india not gandhis. Now don't tell me jallikattu was banned due to judge mishra's personal vendatta because he is a brahmin.
4. What muthuramalinga thevar has to do with this topic then?

1. An amendment made by CM annadurai in 1967 to use tamil and english as official languages after the protests, then only English continued as official language by GOI.
so what is the problem here GOI haven't stopped us to use our own language as a official one
2. Whom i have to say banned jallikattu? Supreme court just follows the law passed in the parliament and they don't write their own IPC.
Everyone knows the Business behind this its simply PETA acting on behest of some powerful businessman. infact GOI lifted the ban on jallikattu
3. When the decision comes from govt, it's india not gandhis. Now don't tell me jallikattu was banned due to judge mishra's personal vendatta because he is a brahmin.
Don't mix the 2 jallikattu is bcoz of PETA and I also said GOI has the fear of china gaining ground in indian ocean if you don't know about that google what is String of Pearls
4. What muthuramalinga thevar has to do with this topic then?
I guess you are maravan right which made me post this question

so what is the problem here GOI haven't stopped us to use our own language as a official one

Everyone knows the Business behind this its simply PETA acting on behest of some powerful businessman. infact GOI lifted the ban on jallikattu

Don't mix the 2 jallikattu is bcoz of PETA and I also said GOI has the fear of china gaining ground in indian ocean if you don't know about that google what is String of Pearls

I guess you are maravan right which made me post this question
1. Govt india not given that easily... Any idea, how many gave their life to get this?
2. GOI words doesn't serve much, when you have the law in place to ban it. What stopped them from passing the amendment to lift the ban, before making an empty statement?
3. Did china told, we are making string of pearls to control india? Don't try to hide the heinous betrayal behind diplomacy.. You mean, once trained LTTE to keep out pakistan, now ditched LTTE to keep out china? Muthuramalinga thevar was a man of his word, he won't support such nonsense.. This is called "pacha drogam"
4. When i say on muthuramalinga thevar, i need to tell his other side as well.

Last edited:
When I just read the title I was almost sure he should be periarist, only these people in the south have such crap ideas, these people had been running freely hiding behind SC movement bringing bad name for them, anyhow he has been identified, even his SC friends will feel uneasy to identify with him, what a low life, these periarists supported LTTE and other lesser known bullshit groups.

Periyarist means essentially rationalist. Supporting the SC and LTTE are all extremely fair stance at the time it was taken.

Well isn't somebody suffering with delusions of grandeur, Is Rajni Kanth starring in that fantasy of yours as well ? :lol:

Actually if not for that C'nt of misery Indira Gandhi and her god forsaken son saving you're batty boy's LTTE arses every time, That issue would have been over and done with before you jokers started thinking of setting your selves on fire in Madras

Your mistreatment of the Tamils was the reason why LTTE was born and India was right in supporting it. India ended that support when you gave a guarantee that unlike your grandeur obessessed predecessors you will try to give the Tamils a fair deal. Fact is your leaders of the past were nothing more than a bunch of arrogant, racist c*nts. You whitewash it as much as you want, but it is just plain truth.

Periyarist means essentially rationalist. Supporting the SC and LTTE are all extremely fair stance at the time it was taken.

Your mistreatment of the Tamils was the reason why LTTE was born and India was right in supporting it. India ended that support when you gave a guarantee that unlike your grandeur obessessed predecessors you will try to give the Tamils a fair deal. Fact is your leaders of the past were nothing more than a bunch of arrogant, racist c*nts. You whitewash it as much as you want, but it is just plain truth.
Is the burning of the national flag is also rational? these rationalists from tamilnadu are not liked by SC 's from neighbouring states they are as patriotic as others, these periyarists are of different type their rationale is anti national even their thoughts are anti national.

Is the burning of the national flag is also rational? these rationalists from tamilnadu are not liked by SC 's from neighbouring states they are as patriotic as others, these periyarists are of different type their rationale is anti national even their thoughts are anti national.

Oh the RSS which did not celebrate Republic Day for 60 years and insults the national flag is more 'national'?

Oh the RSS which did not celebrate Republic Day for 60 years and insults the national flag is more 'national'?
So you are a periyarist and you support secession from India and support burning of our national flag, nice to know about you.
RSS never burnt national flags or disrespected or even don't have idea of secession or Elam or hatred on the basis of language.

So you are a periyarist and you support secession from India and support burning of our national flag, nice to know about you.
RSS never burnt national flags or disrespected or even don't have idea of secession or Elam or hatred on the basis of language.
Actually most of these separatist,periyarist in Tamilnadu are of telegu orgin..They are fooling and brain washing Tamils for a very long time,starting from periyar,anti national vaiko,karuna--drunkard vijayakanth...just saying..

Actually most of these separatist,periyarist in Tamilnadu are of telegu orgin..They are fooling and brain washing Tamils for a very long time,starting from periyar,anti national vaiko,karuna--drunkard vijayakanth...just saying..

I'm a mallu like you mooppan

QUOTE="mooppan, post: 8129314, member: 165791"]Actually most of these separatist,periyarist in Tamilnadu are of telegu orgin..They are fooling and brain washing Tamils for a very long time,starting from periyar,anti national vaiko,karuna--drunkard vijayakanth...just saying..[/QUOTE]
MGR was a malayali, AMMA has Kannada origins, Rajini kanth is a Marathi, karunanidhi has Telugu origins but they are the staunch supporters of Tamil movements,

periyar movement nowadays is more anti national than fighting for the cause of SC's, who ever what ever they maybe if they have bad intentions for india they are enemy's of India.

QUOTE="mooppan, post: 8129314, member: 165791"]Actually most of these separatist,periyarist in Tamilnadu are of telegu orgin..They are fooling and brain washing Tamils for a very long time,starting from periyar,anti national vaiko,karuna--drunkard vijayakanth...just saying..[/QUOTE]
MGR was a malayali, AMMA has Kannada origins, Rajini kanth is a Marathi, karunanidhi has Telugu origins but they are the staunch supporters of Tamil movements,

periyar movement nowadays is more anti national than fighting for the cause of SC's, who ever what ever they maybe if they have bad intentions for india they are enemy's of India.

It does. SC and HC of 4 states (WB, Maha, Delhi and TN) in fact make a verdict and they must be treated as law. So, GoI doesn't have any law banning Jallikattu but SC has stayed it and it is the law until SC decides upon it. There is no way GoI can do anything about it as matter is subjudice.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom