What's new

Chennai youth in spot for burning tricolour

i actually went through his facebook profile which link was shared by a military fan-page.i went through many post but couldnt found photo.must've been removed.

I saw the pictures, shared in Whats app..... Will not post it here for obvious reasons.....

Well isn't somebody suffering with delusions of grandeur, Is Rajni Kanth starring in that fantasy of yours as well ? :lol:

Actually if not for that C'nt of misery Indira Gandhi and her god forsaken son saving you're batty boy's LTTE arses every time, That issue would have been over and done with before you jokers started thinking of setting your selves on fire in Madras
Hi, u should mind you language on forum.. ...there r decent ways of conveying ur thoughts to people......
atleast pretend to be a senior member !

Oh. I am more disappointed. May be I should start burning Indian flags every day? Yes? No? :azn:
I think I should start burning the Indian flag too since the price of dal has gone through the roof. And because of the floods in Chennai. And due to the cold wave sweeping North India. And because the taxi driver overcharged me. And...Oh never mind.

That moron need to be screwed!

Well, what the OP posted is some what true and reflect disappointment faced by tamils with Indian Rebublic. But what we gained from being India is lot more. We would be in occupation by Lanka if we not with India @tamilians
Tamils are disappointed ! really ! they are among the best States in India in terms of growth and infrastructure. since many decades they are governed by purely regional parties ( DMK and AIDMK) with the least interference from center and national parties. since 1996 to 2014 every Central govt was fully dependent on them survival and had always got lion's share in ministrial berths ... Damn they have Rajanikant for God sake !
yet they are disappointed enough to burn national flag !

So what we biharis should do .. we dont have bad govt .. but a godamn hostile govt !! and equally brain dead population who dont cast their vote but vote their caste !

@Maravan by the name of yours if you belong to that community then tell me will "Muthuramalinga Thevar" allow this crap of burning the flag done by this guy?

Hi, u should mind you language on forum.. ...there r decent ways of conveying ur thoughts to people......
atleast pretend to be a senior member !

Respect will be reserved for those that deserve it.. Decency has nothing to do with it

He will go free. The 'Dalit' status will be successfully leveraged and he will remain a free man. :tup:

Well, what the OP posted is some what true and reflect disappointment faced by tamils with Indian Rebublic. But what we gained from being India is lot more. We would be in occupation by Lanka if we not with India @tamilians

What do you mean?

Like seriously?!

Are you another 'dravidian' supremacist, a by product of the imaginary aryan-dravidian divide created by colonial british called William Jones, Herbert Risley and Robert Caldwell?

Please stop reading crap written by Deivanayagam, Devakala, Annadurai and other such pawns of colonial "scholarships" who fomented everything to divide India, with lies, deceit and trickery.

I have been researching about how people like you have been funded by academies and churches in USA, across India not just down south by here in my northeast as well.

Last edited:
What do you mean?

Like seriously?!

Are you another 'dravidian' supremacist, a by product of the imaginary aryan-dravidian divide created by colonial british called William Jones, Herbert Risley and Robert Caldwell?

Please stop reading crap written by Deivanayagam, Devakala, Annadurai and other such pawns of colonial "scholarships" who fomented everything to divide India, with lies, deceit and trickery.

I have been researching about how people like you have been funded by academies and churches in USA, across India not just down south by here in my northeast as well.
Well you have no idea about me. And all the names you mentioned I don't know who are they:lol:. I just said the advantages and disadvantages in my opinion. The only thing I hate center is for not helping the Lankan Tamils when they are massacred like chickens. It effect us sentimentally

And regarding fund from Churches. I can fund them some if they really do social welfare as they claim:taz:

Well isn't somebody suffering with delusions of grandeur, Is Rajni Kanth starring in that fantasy of yours as well ? :lol:

Actually if not for that C'nt of misery Indira Gandhi and her god forsaken son saving you're batty boy's LTTE arses every time, That issue would have been over and done with before you jokers started thinking of setting your selves on fire in Madras
Can't understand what you trying to say. Its better if you say something valid other than showing your Ego:-)

@Maravan by the name of yours if you belong to that community then tell me will "Muthuramalinga Thevar" allow this crap of burning the flag done by this guy?
After thevar went out of politics in 1960s, the wind has changed dramatically. Otherwise, The candidate supported by thevar for the TN congress leadership and CM post Mr.Kamaraj Nadar, wouldn't have lost in a constituency(Virdhunagar) dominated by Nadar and Thevar community to DMK candidate.

We respect thevar for the way he supported labours, opposed congress for not repealing CTA act, and the way he gave away all his property to the poor. When you ask about thevar, these are the things comes to our mind first not his political view. Otherwise the party forward bloc once led by thevar in TN, wouldn't have been in doll drums now.

After thevar went out of politics in 1960s, the wind has changed dramatically. Otherwise, The candidate supported by thevar for the TN congress leadership and CM post Mr.Kamaraj Nadar, wouldn't have lost in a constituency(Virdhunagar) dominated by Nadar and Thevar community to DMK candidate.

We respect thevar for the way he supported labours, opposed congress for not repealing CTA act, and the way he gave away all his property to the poor. When you ask about thevar, these are the things comes to our mind first not his political view. Otherwise the party forward bloc once led by thevar in TN, wouldn't have been in doll drums now.

I simply asked you don't you consider thevar as a person who loves the country ? I am 100% sure he wont support activities like this . And I am from tirunelveli so I know what you are upto don't blindly follow persons like Seeman use your brain instead

IINM, Another photo of his right hand broken also circulating now?

I simply asked you don't you consider thevar as a person who loves the country ? I am 100% sure he wont support activities like this . And I am from tirunelveli so I know what you are upto don't blindly follow persons like Seeman use your brain instead
Yes, i am 100% sure he won't support activities like passing law to make hindi as the official language in 1963, ban on our cultural sports jallikattu. Above all he wouldn't have sat like a duck when thousands of tamils murdered in srilanka with indian support.

As we know he was fed by a muslim lady in his early ages, definitely he would have shown his middle finger to hindutvadis even though he was a devotee of lord murugan.

I am not a follower of seeman, who told you that. As a common man, i know ban on our culture is nothing but a third grade treatment, for this no one needs seeman to explain that.

Last edited:
Yes, i am 100% sure he won't support activities like passing law to make hindi as the official language in 1963, ban on our cultural sports jallikattu. Above all he wouldn't have sat like a duck when thousands of tamils murdered in srilanka with indian support.

As we know he was fed by a muslim lady in his early ages, definitely he would have shown his middle finger to hindutvadis even though he was a devotee of lord murugan.

good case of cherry picking answer these questions now

1) What is the Official language used by TN Government Hindi or Tamil ?
2) You mean to say GOI banned Jallikattu ? so what are we doing till 2012 ?
3) How many Tamils are murdered in TN by India its purely Gandhi families vendetta and Fear of getting encircled by China that India has to help
4) what hinduvati has to do with this topic?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom