What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

I have never seen this alleged 3.5 to 1 kill ratio for the J-20 ... why don't you present us a credible source instead of repeating this unsubstantiated claim?

I would say he was just inside a secret PLAAF command center counting all the kills displayed in a big screen. LOL better than any version of 007 that you can imagine.

I think thediplomat is trying to be a professional military analysis website. Its starting years with childish argument and foolish mocking of US foes seems has passed the stage as readers get more matured and want some really in depth professional thoughts. It will sure captured more professional readers who really want good analysis of different platforms rather than chest thumping self bragging US article.

I think thediplomat is trying to be a professional military analysis website. Its starting years with childish argument and foolish mocking of US foes seems has passed the stage as readers get more matured and want some really in depth professional thoughts. It will sure captured more professional readers who really want good analysis of different platforms rather than chest thumping self bragging US article.

It really depends on the author. Rick Joe is a very serious one, but I feel like he's more an exception than the rule.

It really depends on the author. Rick Joe is a very serious one, but I feel like he's more an exception than the rule.
Sure it depend on writer but the overall website owner still has the control of what he wants to post in his website. The fact, he allows such article to post show his sentiment. He can easily reject such article as it does not bent well on US superiority..

Seriously, many US self bragging article praising American military superiority are sometimes so absurd that any readers with normal IQ can sense the flaw in it... There is a limit of propaganda. End of the days, most readers are no idiot. If a lie is too big, it will have the side effect instead of the misleading you want to create.

Sure it depend on writer but the overall website owner still has the control of what he wants to post in his website. The fact, he allows such article to post show his sentiment. He can easily reject such article as it does not bent well on US superiority..

Seriously, many US self bragging article praising American military superiority are sometimes so absurd that any readers with normal IQ can sense the flaw in it... There is a limit of propaganda. End of the days, most readers are no idiot. If a lie is too big, it will have the side effect instead of the misleading you want to create.

I've stopped reading The Diplomat a long time ago because of its bias so maybe your right and it's more objective now.

I've stopped reading The Diplomat a long time ago because of its bias so maybe your right and it's more objective now.
I can tell you the Diplomat is typically much more objective than the likes of National Interest or Business Insider. At least they allow authors of differing perspectives to post ... rather than your typical Kyle Mizokami or Alex Lockie.

I can tell you the Diplomat is typically much more objective than the likes of National Interest or Business Insider. At least they allow authors of differing perspectives to post ... rather than your typical Kyle Mizokami or Alex Lockie.

Of course, those are near tabloid level. I used to read The Diplomat a lot a bunch of years ago and I liked it, but then it seemed to me that they were starting to be more mainstream and ideologically infiltrated so I just stopped.

Rick Joe is Blitzo from sinodefenceforum. You can read his personal blog at plarealtalk.com.

He's also PLArealtalk on Reddit where he and a user named I_H8_Y8s do a really good job educating some of the people on there about China and it's military. I discovered him on Twitter because he interacts with Henri Kenhmann who's also a very good China watcher.

__wx1.sinaimg.cn_mw1024_49eca83dgy1fy0s2iutitg20u00gw7wl.gif

Enough of this, we all want to see the cockpit !! We have pictures of the F22 cockpit, time see if the J20's stacks up.

Back
Top Bottom