What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

2021, successful maiden flight at 12:50pm. Congratulations to all!
Yeah, great news indeed
CFnjNHi.jpg

I beg you Mr @Deino that if you wanna ban @Asoka , Ban @Asoka permanently on PDF, @Asoka acting like a insane 8 year old kid who is insisting he is always right and knows everything about J-20/WS-15 development,:hitwall::crazy: rest the world is wrong:hitwall::crazy:
Why you wanted to ban someone that has different opinions than you? is this a discussion forum? where nobody is 100% right on the arguments, he deserved the right to continued his theory but perhaps on the engines thread

Yeah, great news indeed
CFnjNHi.jpg

Why you wanted to ban someone that has different opinions than you? is this a discussion forum? where nobody is 100% right on the arguments, he deserved the right to continued his theory but perhaps on the engines thread
:disagree:
Sir with respect Mr @Asoka acting like a 8 year old kid and against Chinese senior members like you and contradictions his own words, you guys currently provide a prove that engine on the J-20 is now WS-10B or IPE, , @Asoka insisting that J-20 had been using WS-15 from it first flight then @Asoka change his views and telling forum J-20 using WS-15 since 2014 i ask him to prove it but @Asoka provide nothing, same is here, he acting like a 8 year old kid, @Asoka always right and knows everything about J-20/WS-15 development:hitwall::crazy: senior Chinese members like @grey boy 2 ,@Beast ,@ChineseTiger1986 ,@wanglaokan ,@cirr ,@cnleio know nothing about the J-20/WS-15 developments

Sir with respect Mr @Asoka acting like a 8 year old kid and against Chinese senior members like you and contradictions his own words, you guys currently provide a prove that engine on the J-20 is now WS-10B or IPE, , @Asoka insisting that J-20 had been using WS-15 from it first flight then @Asoka change his views and telling forum J-20 using WS-15 since 2014 i ask him to prove it but @Asoka provide nothing, same is here, he acting like a 8 year old kid, @Asoka always right and knows everything about J-20/WS-15 development:hitwall::crazy: senior Chinese members like @grey boy 2 ,@Beast ,@ChineseTiger1986 ,@wanglaokan ,@cirr ,@cnleio know nothing about the J-20/WS-15 developments
Any 8 year old kid has his freedom to speek.

I beg you Mr @Deino that if you wanna ban @Asoka , Ban @Asoka permanently on PDF, @Asoka acting like a insane 8 year old kid who is insisting he is always right and knows everything about J-20/WS-15 development,:hitwall::crazy: rest the world is wrong:hitwall::crazy:
@pakistanipower - It is a very ridiculous idea from YOU to suggest the banning of @Asoka... every cautious member at the Chinese Defence Column at PDF can see that he meticulously gathered and presented his propositions and explained them in great length.... whether one agrees or not with his thinking.

So WHY ever comes with the idea or insinuation to ban a diligent and hardworking member as such??? Asoka is not the kind of one liner poster here! :hitwall::hitwall::disagree::angry:

Admit it that it takes lots of time to pull in together various info in one systematic post with high readability to prop one's thought or theory... more effort than reposting a whole article, that alone is sufficient to generate appreciation. As @grey boy 2 and several members have said... no one is 100% sure or right in this matter. "Only time will divulge" is the 100% sure element here!

I believe that YOU have been acting too far!!!

Suggestion to you: IF you don't like what he's posting on, simply put him into Your IGNORE list.

Last edited:
@pakistanipower - It is a very ridiculous idea from YOU to suggest the banning of @Asoka... every cautious member at the Chinese Defence Column at PDF can see that he meticulously gathered and presented his propositions and explained them in great length.... whether one agrees or not with his thinking.

So WHY ever comes with the idea or insinuation to ban a diligent and hardworking member as such??? Asoka is not the kind of one liner poster here! :hitwall::hitwall::disagree::angry:

I believe that YOU have been acting too far!!!

Suggestion to you: IF you don't like what he's posting on, simply put him into Your IGNORE list.
Read my post #9422 bro:enjoy:
one line poster still better than @Asoka:p: who had not give solid prove to his J-20/Ws-15 day one theory and not using commonsense and reasonable logics, and not listening from other Chinese senior members here on PDF :hitwall::crazy:

one line poster still better than @Asoka:p: who had not give solid prove to his J-20/Ws-15 day one theory and not using commonsense and reasonable logics, and not listening from other Chinese senior members here on PDF :hitwall::crazy:

I am quite certain Asoka the Great has more research prowess than you!

@pakistanipower... you can only speak for your own self!

As for many other ACTIVE members here, incl. the Chinese senior members here, they are the silent majority with regard to this engine polemic! Again, if you read carefully, no one is 100% sure or right in this engine thing. There is simply not such proof to be 100% sure about this matter! Mind you that Being silent does not mean one is agree or disagree with some particular theory! "Only time will divulge" is the 100% sure element here!

Let's not derail this thread further but please refrain from suggesting such banning idea to any hardworking member.

Above the one liner posters I absolutely disagree with your stand. But that's all. Bye for this OT.

Then @Asoka will provide solid prove for his J-20/WS-15 day one theory but unfortunately @Asoka hasn't that prove:enjoy:

:crazy:
@pakistanipower... you can only speak for your own self!

As for many other ACTIVE members here, incl. the Chinese senior members here, they are the silent majority with regard to this engine polemic! Again, if you read carefully, no one is 100% sure or right in this engine thing. There is simply not such proof to be 100% sure about this matter! Mind you that Being silent does not mean one is agree or disagree with some particular theory! "Only time will divulge" is the 100% sure element here!

Let's not derail this thread further but please refrain from suggesting such banning idea to any hardworking member.

Above the one liner posters I absolutely disagree with your stand. But that's all. Bye for this OT.
So you are saying that no one 100% sure about engine of J-20 , than why @Asoka is so ASSURED that J-20 using WS-15 from day one and now @Asoka is saying J-20 using WS-15 since 2014 which one is true or both are false:cray:o_O @Asoka is always contradict himself, @Asoka said he is always right and know everything about J-20/WS-15 developments, rest of the world knows nothing abo
ut J-20/WS-15 developments
:crazy::crazy::hitwall:
And what is you talking about hard working,:lol::rofl: I would say hard sh! tting member with no solid prove:enjoy:

Any 8 year old kid has his freedom to speek.

To admit I have indeed some strong reservations against such a drastic decission and if executed it will not be due to having another opinion nor making himself a fool. My point I will no longer tolerate and that's what i told him quite vigorously more than once is:

- he's spreading lies by misquoting other post in the wrong context.
- he's twisting words
- he's changing/editing his replies sometimes more than once even after a reply was already posted in order

Again anyone can stick to his opinion as long as he wants to but at the moment he's again misquoting anyone or twisting words in order to prove his claims, in the moment he's again accusing other members to fake images without any proof it is enough since this is no longer "freedom of speech". This is manipulating, faking, lying ... in other words derailing a thread and acting like a troll.

Surely never ever. At least then he would agree to facts and accept that his claims are wrong.

Anyway ... let's go back to the topic and find some clear images of '2021' and even more of it's nozzle so that this nasty discussion has an end.

Deino

there is no one here who knows the actual development of J-20 and WS-15, I dont even bother to jump into some of the most ridiculous thoughts and fights of yours```but its a forum, everyone is guessing on something, and insisting on his/her own believes```should you suggest to ban all of us``??

Anyway ... let's go back to the topic and find some clear images of '2021' and even more of it's nozzle so that this nasty discussion has an end.

Deino
you want a "round" one or "flat" one :D??

there is no one here who knows the actual development of J-20 and WS-15, I dont even bother to jump into some of the most ridiculous thoughts and fights of yours```but its a forum, everyone is guessing on something, and insisting on his/her own believes```should you suggest to ban all of us``??

you want a "round" one or "flat" one :D??
For the RCS sake of course the "flat" one :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom