What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Some fools at Sina.com still think J-20 is using Russian engines, and they will be replaced by WS-15, in the future. You can not cure someone's stupidity.

"近日央视的节目走近中国航发集团沈阳黎明公司,再次爆料正在研制的国产第五代发动机涡扇15峨眉,这款发动机专门为歼20研制,未来将替代现有的俄制发动机。"

No matter what, those who believe J-20 is flying with Russian engines, will not change their minds.

"媒体怎样泄露,毛发党的坚定信念是不会变得":laughcry:
Personally, i don't really care which domestic engines that J-20 is using, be it WS-10B or WS-15, as long as its home made ones, i'm all fine with it

我估计早期原型机用的是毛发。进入210x序列号后改用的WS10b. 现在LRIP阶段也是WS10b, 进入批产后第二批次该用WS15.

for the time being now, J20 use wp14,kunlun, the report says
猎豹截图20170526105024.png

猎豹截图20170526105104.png
猎豹截图20170526104929.png

http://tv.cctv.com/2017/05/26/VIDEFd5CBH1WPaqBd9dyTR4A170526.shtml

it the news were true it looks like the engine sector has caught up to plane sector.
next should be the other way around.

Damn, China likes to do striptease shows, they give off a lil tiny peek and makes you yearn for more. This is crazy, the show already says the engine for J-20 is domestic.

Realise they said from 'WS-10 TO EMEI', they didn't dare to mention EMEI code WS-15.

LOL, they just show the lowest grade indigenous engine WP-14 to describe the technicians work but if you see the initial part, it was mentioned these guys are working on J-20 engines, WP stands for turbojet btw. They will never show WS-10A onwards engine in any television show, you can only see mock-ups, etc.

Great news guys :china::china::china::china::china:some said video will be available soon
SSW60GO.jpg

"Asok redemption regarding J-20 engine" :cheers:after all those dog days afternoon LOL:china:
Where is deino? We need his expert explanantion on AL-31 engine in J-20.

Some fools at Sina.com still think J-20 is using Russian engines, and they will be replaced by WS-15, in the future. You can not cure someone's stupidity.

"近日央视的节目走近中国航发集团沈阳黎明公司,再次爆料正在研制的国产第五代发动机涡扇15峨眉,这款发动机专门为歼20研制,未来将替代现有的俄制发动机。"

No matter what, those who believe J-20 is flying with Russian engines, will not change their minds.

"媒体怎样泄露,毛发党的坚定信念是不会变得":laughcry:

I have long indicated of domestic engines used on J-20 in 2014 not becos I am nationalist or biased but based in simple facts like

-no Russian media indicating any cooperation in installing Russian engines for J-20 project unlike the J-10 project.

-PLAAF deputy chief indicate super cruise is a must for J-20 to be inducted for combat operation. PLA has display great professionalism in their announcement for any news and operation requirement( they never brag or make willful dateline and claim)

-high ranking CPC members like Yingzhuo mention about domestic engines used on J-20

But yet some foreigners has just too much ego to accept the fact Chinese 5th gen fighter used a domestic engine while make unsubstantial claim that appearance of just a few engine petal is the best proof of j-20 using Russian engines. Then they even claim they are aviation expert? :rofl:

Where is deino? We need his expert explanantion on AL-31 engine in J-20.

I have long indicated of domestic engines used on J-20 in 2014 not becos I am nationalist or biased but based in simple facts like

-no Russian media indicating any cooperation in installing Russian engines for J-20 project unlike the J-10 project.

-PLAAF deputy chief indicate super cruise is a must for J-20 to be inducted for combat operation. PLA has display great professionalism in their announcement for any news and operation requirement( they never brag or make willful dateline and claim)

-high ranking CPC members like Yingzhuo mention about domestic engines used on J-20

But yet some foreigners has just too much ego to accept the fact Chinese 5th gen fighter used a domestic engine while make unsubstantial claim that appearance of just a few engine petal is the best proof of j-20 using Russian engines. Then they even claim they are aviation expert? :rofl:

"Where is deino? We need his expert explanantion on AL-31 engine in J-20."

He is probably hiding, somewhere, in the black forest of Germany, until the smoke is clear, and people had moved on to something else.:rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom