What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

2k2R84.jpg

Uiii ... that must be an old image. One of the 200x-demonstrators (2002 I think) and a F-7BG. Probably from around 2012.

J-20 "2001" reappeared lately
2001号歼20原型机近日再次现身,让人回想起当年她首次试飞时国人的激动和振奋。如今,歼20已经进入部队服役,让中国成为第二个自主研发并服役五代机的国家。再看2001,感慨万千!(来源:JacKsonbobo)
5zdyiYt.jpg
0qjCXfu.jpg

J-20 "2001" reappeared lately
2001号歼20原型机近日再次现身,让人回想起当年她首次试飞时国人的激动和振奋。如今,歼20已经进入部队服役,让中国成为第二个自主研发并服役五代机的国家。再看2001,感慨万千!(来源:JacKsonbobo)
5zdyiYt.jpg
0qjCXfu.jpg

Old photo again...

Think twice before repost something from 新浪军事:-)

Last edited:
Tonight CCTV4 "Discover China" program paid a visit to SAC Shenyang Liyang aviation engine limited company for covering stories of two top notch technicians , during which the CCTV4 proved the J20 is using domestic engine(WS10b as interim solution). And it also mention The successful development of WS15 Er Mei engine by Shenyang Liyang company . I now very much convinced that WS15 is flying with J20 now!! So many 爆料today!

Last edited:
Tonight CCTV4 "Discover China" program paid a visit to SAC Shenyang Liyang aviation engine limited company for covering stories of two top notch technicians , during which the CCTV4 proved the J20 is using domestic engine(WS10b as interim solution). And it also mention The successful development of WS15 Er Mei engine by Shenyang Liyang company . I now very much convinced that WS15 is flying with J20 now!! So many 爆料today!

I watched the same. Interesting piece of "news/info", very interesting. :D:D

CHINA CENTRAL TV CHANNEL 4 claims the J-20 engines are made and assembled in this Chinese Engine Factory -- Liming Company.

中央四套走遍中国节目证实歼20发动机由中航发黎明厂制造,就现在22点的央视四套正在播出!介绍黎明技术工人孙家沧的精密加工技术的专题报道,直接采访绝对的奉旨泄密。
这不是配图报道或者记者专家讨论节目,是直接采访黎明厂的官方节目,算是一种奉旨官泄了!我看了很多采访都直接在工厂军用航发车间进行没有官方许可能进去吗?没有官方的授权谁敢那么直接肯定的说出有关歼二十如此肯定直接的信息,就是告诉周边国家歼二十已经完全具备不受任何限制的批产能力了!

“歼20隐身战机发动机零部件的加工和最终装配都是在中国航发黎明公司工装制造厂进行的”

upload_2017-5-25_8-55-4.png

upload_2017-5-25_8-55-16.png

upload_2017-5-25_8-55-32.png

upload_2017-5-25_8-55-47.png

I watched the same. Interesting piece of "news/info", very interesting. :D:D
Would you mind to provide the link of the said segment of CCTV? :D

HELLO @Asok :cheers: ... long time no see!
yet the moment the actual engine of J-20 is ever mentioned you just show up your trace immediately :enjoy:

Last edited:
CHINA CENTRAL TV CHANNEL 4 claims the J-20 engines are made and assembled in this Chinese Engine Factory -- Liming Company.

中央四套走遍中国节目证实歼20发动机由中航发黎明厂制造,就现在22点的央视四套正在播出!介绍黎明技术工人孙家沧的精密加工技术的专题报道,直接采访绝对的奉旨泄密。
这不是配图报道或者记者专家讨论节目,是直接采访黎明厂的官方节目,算是一种奉旨官泄了!我看了很多采访都直接在工厂军用航发车间进行没有官方许可能进去吗?没有官方的授权谁敢那么直接肯定的说出有关歼二十如此肯定直接的信息,就是告诉周边国家歼二十已经完全具备不受任何限制的批产能力了!

“歼20隐身战机发动机零部件的加工和最终装配都是在中国航发黎明公司工装制造厂进行的”

View attachment 399185

View attachment 399186

View attachment 399187

View attachment 399188
Folks in Chinese military forums are all high now. :)

Back
Top Bottom