What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Sorry.

Still has lots of design flaws. Aviation technology is not easy to master.
Indeed, its not easy to master. China is new in stealth aircraft design. But they will get there. It only requires knowledge skill, designing skill and most importantly funding. China will get there.

Such as?
You talk as if you were a master

That is your inference. I never said that we are master. We are good students who have learn a lot and bridge the GAP of technology with many country who were much ahead of us some time ago.

Indeed, its not easy to master. China is new in stealth aircraft design. But they will get there. It only requires knowledge skill, designing skill and most importantly funding. China will get there.

My best wishes.

6-8 should be more correct. Pak-fa will have at least 8 prototypes. This was said by a russian guy with great knowledge.

It is a standard procedure to gradually develop the plane through prototype. F 35 have Numbers of planes operational before being fully operational.

Bug off troll. I provide you with the most authentic source of Chinese aviation scientist involved plane project. You do not want to believe. You can watch video still you do not want to believe. I am not here to convince somebody who has closed his eye from reality.
What you provided was garbage. The original article in Chinese was published on Sina network, based off of a Taiwan/Singapore commentator who is not even a scientist, let alone involved in the project. As if giving a trashy "source" wasn't enough, you provided more comedy by referring to a youtube video. I'm beginning to understand while we left your people in the dust in just 20 years. The reality is you cannot back up your own claims, and the reality is you are our inferior in every aspect.

What you provided was garbage. The original article in Chinese was published on Sina network, based off of a Taiwan/Singapore commentator who is not even a scientist, let alone involved in the project. As if giving a trashy "source" wasn't enough, you provided more comedy by referring to a youtube video. I'm beginning to understand while we left your people in the dust in just 20 years. The reality is you cannot back up your own claims, and the reality is you are our inferior in every aspect.

Keep your stories with you. We talk with a solid background of Chinese media quitting Chinese scientist. What you write is a story which Nobody believe without reference.

You understand something because of subversion of your mind by close system where selective information is allowed to flow down to people. With limited access to reliable source of Information, I am not surprised that you believe that. Your Junk Garbage is no match to Indian weapons. I have challenged many like you to post a video of 360 degree vertical loop. None of them have come out and accepted challenge. So keep your Junk weapon with you and keep calling them batter than Russian and American weapons. We do not mind. they are not combat worthy.

If J-20 has many design flaws and lousy. I can tell you PAFKA will be even worst. Wings not align. Fuselage not flush. Too many area of compromising RCS. Then we have Indian members here trying to talk bad about J-20.

Then PAKFA shall be trashed compare to J-20. Precisely IAF is going to induct these trashed for their future airforce :lol:

Keep your stories with you. We talk with a solid background of Chinese media quitting Chinese scientist. What you write is a story which Nobody believe without reference.

You understand something because of subversion of your mind by close system where selective information is allowed to flow down to people. With limited access to reliable source of Information, I am not surprised that you believe that. Your Junk Garbage is no match to Indian weapons. I have challenged many like you to post a video of 360 degree vertical loop. None of them have come out and accepted challenge. So keep your Junk weapon with you and keep calling them batter than Russian and American weapons. We do not mind. they are not combat worthy.
What you provided was questionable materials unfitted to use as reasonable proof. Repeating "it's fact" doesn't make them facts. A youtube video and a political commentator from Taiwan who is not involved in J-15 project are quite laughable, but to be expected I guess. After all, you are one of the feeble minded Indians here.

The "junk" weapon you spoke of completely routed you in 1962. Of all the foes we fought, you put up the most pathetic of resistance. The country that produce these "garbage" is better than you in every possible measure. We will gladly keep on producing these "junks" that seems to trump you time and time again.

If J-20 has many design flaws and lousy. I can tell you PAFKA will be even worst. Wings not align. Fuselage not flush. Too many area of compromising RCS. Then we have Indian members here trying to talk bad about J-20.

Then PAKFA shall be trashed compare to J-20. Precisely IAF is going to induct these trashed for their future airforce :lol:
PAKFA is not some trash, it kills. You don't have to respond trolling by trolling, it will downgrade your level.

No matter how Hariprasad say, J20 is a fine 5th fighter. It won't change. You have to tolerate Indian buddy trolling when they feel insecured. That's called humanitarian. The right to troll by the weaker.

When he is tired, he will quit automatically.

@HariPrasad:
can you talk about the major flaws of PAKFA if any?

Last edited:
No matter how Hariprasad say, J20 is a fine 5th fighter. It won't change. You have to tolerate Indian buddy trolling when they feel insecured. That's called humanitarian. The right to troll by the weaker.

This is a long discussion in which I do not want to enter into. You should ask your country man who terms their weapons as batter than Su 35 and F22 killer right from the first day. Subsequently some of your scientist come out with some horrible reality exposing the fact that it lacks the capability of the 3 decade old weapon. It is not the question of my believing or not believing. Every decent product has some development time and learning curve. You guys think that you can nullify that by copying. Had you concentrated on R&D and one to 2 plane of your own requirement, Perhaps you could have come out with some decent product. You choose to copy anything available instead. The result is a huge portfolio of unusable products. You guys have move very much ahead in Philosophy of copying that to start with a focus on R & D is very difficult for you guys. It will be very interesting to watch whether R & D brings a nation like us ahead in critical technology or reverse engineering takes you ahead of us.

@HariPrasad:
can you talk about the major flaws of PAKFA if any?

So far as I know, PAKFA do not have any Major Flaw (Russia is very much capable of rectifying it if any flaw is there). It is a highly potent machine. Design and capability wise Russian planes are Awesome. The main problem wit Russian system is reliability. e.g We spend a huge amount to upgrade M2k where as we retires Mig 21. We already retired Mig-23,25 and 27. This is the main difference between France and Russian weapons.

Last edited:
This is a long discussion in which I do not want to enter into. You should ask your country man who terms their weapons as batter than Su 35 and F22 killer right from the first day. Subsequently some of your scientist come out with some horrible reality exposing the fact that it lacks the capability of the 3 decade old weapon. It is not the question of my believing or not believing. Every decent product has some development time and learning curve. You guys think that you can nullify that by copying. Had you concentrated on R&D and one to 2 plane of your own requirement, Perhaps you could have come out with some decent product. You choose to copy anything available instead. The result is a huge portfolio of unusable products. You guys have move very much ahead in Philosophy of copying that to start with a focus on R & D is very difficult for you guys. It will be very interesting to watch whether R & D brings a nation like us ahead in critical technology or reverse engineering takes you ahead of US.

So far as I know, PAKFA do not have any Major Flaw (Russia is very much capable of rectifying it if any flaw is there). It is a highly potent machine. Design and capability wise Russian planes are Awesome. The main problem wit Russian system is reliability. e.g We spend a huge amount to upgrade M2k where as we retires Mig 21. We already retired Mig-23,25 and 27. This is the main difference between France and Russian weapons.

Stop trying to act professional. By trying to imply China currently still heavily rely on copy shows Indian igorant and sourgrape mentality.

J-20 is a product as a result of years of result and lightning advance of China technology.
High end technology like super computer helps in designing and optimise the best result of the require product. Together with the latest technology in aviation building of using 3D printing. Weight and wastage reduction plus stronger structure resulted in more superior product. I haven heard PAKFA use 3D printing... Also China has already inducted many AESA destroyer, AWACS and AEW which Russia yet to demonstrated in any of their tri- service.

Chinese supercomputer retains 'world's fastest' title, beating US and Japanese competition - News - Gadgets & Tech - The Independent

A Chinese supercomputer has retained the crown of world’s fastest supercomputer, beating competitors from both Japan and the US.The Tianhe-2 was built by China's National University of Defence Technology in Guangzhou and is capable of operating at 33.86 petaflop/s.

This is the equivalent of performing 33,863 trillion calculations per second and is almost double the score achieved by the second most powerful machine: the American Titan supercomputer, which clocked in at 17.59 petaflop/s.

The list of the world’s fastest supercomputer is compiled biannually by the University of Mannheim in Germany, using a test known as the Linpack benchmark.

Noted who is the creator and builder of Tianhe-2.

As for PAFKA flaw. It can be easily goggle. But some ostrich just try to hide from the reality.

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya | Page 22

Stop trying to act professional. By trying to imply China currently still heavily rely on copy shows Indian igorant and sourgrape mentality.
J-20 is a product as a result of years of result and lightning advance of China technology.
High end technology like super computer helps in designing and optimise the best result of the require product. Together with the latest technology in aviation building of using 3D printing. Weight and wastage reduction plus stronger structure resulted in more superior product. I haven heard PAKFA use 3D printing... Also China has already inducted many AESA destroyer, AWACS and AEW which Russia yet to demonstrated in any of their tri- service.
Chinese supercomputer retains 'world's fastest' title, beating US and Japanese competition - News - Gadgets & Tech - The Independent

Fine than fight a war with Chinese weaponry with some one having US or Russian Weapon. You will get answer.

Noted who is the creator and builder of Tianhe-2.
As for PAFKA flaw. It can be easily goggle. But some ostrich just try to hide from the reality.
Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya | Page 22

Wow!!!!!!!!

What a reliable source you have posted as the reference?????!!!!!!!!. Own post of some other forum!!!!!!! I Am impressed!!!!!!!!!

It is very funny that Statement of Chinese scientist quoted by Chinese media is not a reliable source for Chinese and Pakistani members but their own post or post of some like them is of a great importance that it becomes a reference.

Back
Top Bottom