What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya

well indian carrier is not a brand new it is weaker i think if you hit it on the right spot russsian made fool of indians in the same refurbished vikramdatiya they have got new carrier

Here,no one will charge you for using capital letters,full stops and commas bro.

Oh LORD , i just wasted my 32.30 minutes reading so many trolls and BS .I want my time back . :P

True, vetarans teach you better than professors. But how long has it been since WW2? How many are still around to teach us? In fact, I would say the RN has more uptodate strategies considering the last war to involve CBGs was the Flacklands. All I am saying is the last time a war involved a CBG was a long time ago.
Sorry, but you are wrong.

It was in WW II where it was the first time that naval fleets can fight each other without seeing each other thanks to the aircraft carrier. What this mean is that the aircraft carrier give militaries the flexibility they have long yearned for regarding attacking enemies from as many directions as possible. The enemy could be on land or at sea. The long strike distance by aircrafts allow the fleet much greater room to maneuver and rearray its ships to accommodate different missions, so the last conflict to involve the aircraft carrier was in Iraq.

True, vetarans teach you better than professors. But how long has it been since WW2? How many are still around to teach us? In fact, I would say the RN has more uptodate strategies considering the last war to involve CBGs was the Flacklands. All I am saying is the last time a war involved a CBG was a long time ago.

Well, honestly I don't know how I can make you understand, it's the experience point of view, not something I can tell you with simply word.

Say for example. When I was in Infantry school, we did all sort of Tactical Simulation. When you run those simulation without anyone telling you anything in advance, you will almost guarantee that you will lose your whole team. Teaching ability coming from how people fight the war before you, it's DIFFERENT when it come down to different country, even when you are talking about the same battle, same war.

You cannot expect well, those experience you got from 50, 60 or 70 years ago and you can ignore them. You will still fall in the trap that have been using since WW2. As war itself do not progress as time progress, better equipment and advance technology only make you get there faster, it does not guarantee it will make you get there.

Well, honestly I don't know how I can make you understand, it's the experience point of view, not something I can tell you with simply word.

Say for example. When I was in Infantry school, we did all sort of Tactical Simulation. When you run those simulation without anyone telling you anything in advance, you will almost guarantee that you will lose your whole team. Teaching ability coming from how people fight the war before you, it's DIFFERENT when it come down to different country, even when you are talking about the same battle, same war.

You cannot expect well, those experience you got from 50, 60 or 70 years ago and you can ignore them. You will still fall in the trap that have been using since WW2. As war itself do not progress as time progress, better equipment and advance technology only make you get there faster, it does not guarantee it will make you get there.

Well I am no military professional of expert, you are, so I guess you and gambit are in the right here. It is just as you said, I am having difficulty getting my head wrapped around your line of thought. And I guess it is difficult to have the same level of discussion on the internet as compared to an in person discussion. I will take my leave from this thread.

well comma and fullstop budyy no one are using here we are not typing love letters here hahahhaha

Search 35.996000,120.265000 at Google
China‘s new carrier in ship yard, seen from google earth
http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_6741644_1.html

That's actually 2 satelite photos coming together. The end nearest the entry/exit is actually the rear ends of 2 ships, a ro-ro car carrier and a containership. Dock next to it shows empty dock spliced to single beginning bulk carrier or containership. Zooming out on Google reveals similar vessels lying around in the water. Using google time feature also shows it is not a beginning carrier.

That single containership, there are 2 more near finished along shore. They each are likely gen 5 or 6 and around 300m which is around Liaoning length (304,5m o.a.). Which rules out that weird shape to be a carrier: it is smaller than Liaoning and any Liaoning follow on is likely to be bigger. Ulyanovsk, which is a follow on to Varyag, would have measured 321m o.a. it completed.

That's actually 2 satelite photos coming together. The end nearest the entry/exit is actually the rear ends of 2 ships, a ro-ro car carrier and a containership. Dock next to it shows empty dock spliced to single beginning bulk carrier or containership. Zooming out on Google reveals similar vessels lying around in the water. Using google time feature also shows it is not a beginning carrier.

That single containership, there are 2 more near finished along shore. They each are likely gen 5 or 6 and around 300m which is around Liaoning length (304,5m o.a.). Which rules out that weird shape to be a carrier: it is smaller than Liaoning and any Liaoning follow on is likely to be bigger. Ulyanovsk, which is a follow on to Varyag, would have measured 321m o.a. it completed.

that thing is a barge, see the street lvl pic below:
kOw71VE.jpg

Anybody know if Chinese AND Indian soldiers/seamen do their own cooking, laundries and what not? Or they too use private contractors like the US?

^^^^

That I don't know.

My wild guess would be the cooking is done by the canteen staff.
Washing is based on your rank. If you are high up, you can get your subordinates to do the dirty work for you.
If you are a seaman, then you probably have to do your own laundry plus your superior's.

Probably should have Dim Sim on the Liaoling.........That would be a naval first

^^^
Yeah Yeah, You phucking foot soldier. You the phuck you know about the navy.

Back
Top Bottom