What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya

^^^
Yeah Yeah, You phucking foot soldier. You the phuck you know about the navy.

know enough to know there are currently no navy serving Dim Sim on their menu

by the way, is it 炸油條 on this picture??

001fd04cf03a13191f492b.jpg

or fry tofu??

Wonder how many people actually live in US on this forum

The National Turkey Federation (NTF) estimates that approximately 45 million turkeys are eaten at Thanksgiving, 22 million at Christmas, and 19 million at Easter.
Nebraska Poultry - Nebraska Department of Agriculture

Wonder how many people can read simple English in this forum

Look at my Country flag, what did it say??

And then look at my location, what did it say??

In Australia, People have Lamb for Easter
In Sweden, People have Whale for Easter
In Hong Kong, people have congee for Easter

So what I have want Lamb for Easter, when I lived in the US?? Can I get arrested for that??

Anybody can play with anything as they wish, for all i care if when it came to "flags" on the internet, New to the internet?
Its a shame as a Hongkonger known to have the highest IQ.....perhaps EQ matter most after all?
However i'm just trying to pinpoint some simple "FACTS"
Thanksgiving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anybody can play with anything as they wish, for all i care if when it came to "flags" on the internet, New to the internet?
Its a shame as a Hongkonger known to have the highest IQ.....perhaps EQ matter most after all?
However i'm just trying to pinpoint some simple "FACTS"
Thanksgiving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is with Chinese and IQ??

You can eat whatever the hell you want in Easter, lol you can eat shiite if you wanted to.

Problem with you is, you try to point out I am not from United States, well, I did said that actually, when I join this forum, I am not trying to hide behind some flag. Everybody knows me or have/had an interaction with me on this forum, know I am a Vietnamese- Chinese who was born in America and living in Australia. So your plan fail, and now you are trying to turn another things around.

Keep on the good work son :lol:

And I do not need your "Education" or "Tips" or "FACTS" and finally, you can shove your IQ talk down your "You-Know-Where" My IQ is fine, probably higher than you, thank you very much

nobody eat turkey on Easter, do you mean thanksgiving??

Personal so-called profile or resume means squat on the internet, getting personal and unleashing your frustration is a sign of defeat.

If stating an obvious fact had offended anyone, so be it

Personal so-called profile or resume means squat on the internet, getting personal and unleashing your frustration is a sign of defeat.

If stating an obvious fact had offended anyone, so be it

lol looks like you are the one unleashing your personal frustration by saying this

The National Turkey Federation (NTF) estimates that approximately 45 million turkeys are eaten at Thanksgiving, 22 million at Christmas, and 19 million at Easter.
Nebraska Poultry - Nebraska Department of Agriculture

From a simple psychological point of view, if what you were doing is literally "POINTING TO SOME FACTS" as you said, you would not have included the comment

as there are no helping on your point or anything related to you point in any sense.

People who live in America may not be American, or people who are from America may not be living in America anymore. So what is the first sentence serving the purpose to? Trying to out I am the false flagger.

For a person who care nothing about "Flags" or "Profile" in the internet, you sure as hell have/had included a lot of comment on someone else's flag and profile, with the first comment on the issue is location originated, then localise a Hong Konger supposed to have higher IQ, you talk a lot of location yourselves. Well, all that point to a sign of frustration. So, in a sense, you OWN word is actually defeating your OWN Purpose.

Keep talking, Please, I am glad to read you a bit better

and the Chinese ACC will only have plants and pots, well after that duel at DBO who needs any armament against the supa indian powa?

@Maleesh its not in size And shape of the AC.... its what on it.... Indian AC will have latest technology and deadly weapons.... Plus lots of experience....

Last edited by a moderator:
Liaoning crew know that they must try hard to be familiar with the imported aged carrier. Before that don't think Liaoning could fight.
not like some .CN guys in this forum think the difference.

For example, during Sino-Viet conflict 1979, Chinese learnt that Vietnamese troops use Chinese weapons ( Vietnam cannot produce any weapon ) but defeated Chinese troops attacking them in mass.
Some facts : China use 10 vs 1 attack for fast moving to Vietnam territory but they failed, cannot destroy the local army force of Vietnam and get heavy damage for their sudden attacks, while Vietnam really not know about Chinese plan, but local troops still could make heavy damage and force Chinese retreat before some experienced units from Cambodia fly back.
What happen next if Chinese troops keep moving forward ? I think it would be a disaster for Chinese troops when facing Vietnamese units with reputation make even Americans feel fear.

After that Chinese troops need some decades to improve themselve in develop modern tactics, communication, training skills...
which Vietnamese troops learn by blood when fighting with French, American during decades.
--------
Summary: a tactical unit need training hard not just fully arm, the more training the less damage in real combat.
So I still vote for Vikrant against Liaoning,

Liaoning crew know that they must try hard to be familiar with the imported aged carrier. Before that don't think Liaoning could fight.
not like some .CN guys in this forum think the difference.

For example, during Sino-Viet conflict 1979, Chinese learnt that Vietnamese troops use Chinese weapons ( Vietnam cannot produce any weapon ) but defeated Chinese troops attacking them in mass.
Some facts : China use 10 vs 1 attack for fast moving to Vietnam territory but they failed, cannot destroy the local army force of Vietnam and get heavy damage for their sudden attacks, while Vietnam really not know about Chinese plan, but local troops still could make heavy damage and force Chinese retreat before some experienced units from Cambodia fly back.
What happen next if Chinese troops keep moving forward ? I think it would be a disaster for Chinese troops when facing Vietnamese units with reputation make even Americans feel fear.

After that Chinese troops need some decades to improve themselve in develop modern tactics, communication, training skills...
which Vietnamese troops learn by blood when fighting with French, American during decades.
--------
Summary: a tactical unit need training hard not just fully arm, the more training the less damage in real combat.
So I still vote for Vikrant against Liaoning,

There are reasons for everything. Vietnam sort of won against US, does that mean Vietnam is superior today?

No, under those circumstances and with the tech available to the US, it wasn't possible for a US victory. Today, the difference hasn't gotten smaller, but much larger, and while victory won't be easy, but it could be achieved.

China in the Vietnam war used troops that just came out of the Cultural revolution. They are not trained, equipped or anything. Yes, I'm sure if Vietnam at that time went all out, China would lose, almost no doubt in my mind about that.

However today it is different. Not only is China numerically superior, but it is also better equipped than ever before.

You can clearly see the difference in training, and not just hard work, but also at military colleges and the quality of recruits.

The equipment available at this point is not close.

Also Liaoning was just a empty shell, it's not a carrier that was bought by China as a finished or even semi finished product. Everything other than the shell was Chinese. I mean when they tolled it back, it even needed cleaning and had rats.

To the training point. There's only so much training one can give to a person that doesn't have a background of higher education. Chinese military are fast becoming very professional with increasing number of university graduates becoming soldiers.

So maybe India rolled all educated men and women into the more advanced units and thus the difference isn't there, I don't know, but unless that is the case, we would have the better training.

Back
Top Bottom