What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Where did you get these "data" from? Do you know the maximum payload of J-15? Do you have a complete flight envelope data for JF-17 and J-10? Since when did you get these info? The Indian intelligence agency should definitely hire you.

Nah just kidding, you should be a comedian.

I got J 15 DATA from a quote of Chinese scientist.

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter | Defense News | defensenews.com
And

Defence News - Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter

I got JF 17 and J10 information from you tube and discussion forum.

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4] | Page 445

How ever you may prove me wrong by posting a video.

To build a premature opinion is a quality of real life Jokers who are worse than a comedian. I see abundance of that quality in you.

Bro that does not take credit away from them. They are leaping forward on tech tree and their defense industry is bigger and better than us.
Nope! I ain't meant that. Credit goes to them, but they shouldn't be boasting that their technologies are purely indigenous.

Reverse engineering is an art that the Chinese are experts at! :P

Nope! I ain't meant that. Credit goes to them, but they shouldn't be boasting that their technologies are purely indigenous.

Reverse engineering is an art that the Chinese are experts at! :P
Who say J20 is purely indigenous? we just say it is indigenous, not OK? even you indian can say LCA is indigenous, why J20 is not?! more Components of J20 are imported?

I got J 15 DATA from a quote of Chinese scientist.

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter | Defense News | defensenews.com
And

Defence News - Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter

I got JF 17 and J10 information from you tube and discussion forum.

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4] | Page 445

How ever you may prove me wrong by posting a video.

To build a premature opinion is a quality of real life Jokers who are worse than a comedian. I see abundance of that quality in you.
Right, a media source quoting a "scientist" that had nothing to do with J-15 project and a youtube video. I don't know why I couldn't see the light sooner with these solid scientific data. Prove you wrong by posting a video? HAH! You might as well use a garbage man as a source.

Here is basic logic for you. When you make a claim, such as LCA having greater payload and better turning than J-10, the burden is on you to provide credible sources. You are inferior to China in every possible measure. Acceptance is the first phase of improvement.

Who say J20 is purely indigenous? we just say it is indigenous, not OK? even you indian can say LCA is indigenous, why J20 is not?! more Components of J20 are imported?
Agreed! Even some components of the secret F-22 are imported. And needless to say, the F-35 has 32 contractors and sub contractors all over the world, especially Europe who manufacture parts for it!

During the cold war, the Soviet Union even imported air filters for their Tatra trucks from America!!! So there's hardly any weapon system which is fully indigenous.

Right, a media source quoting a "scientist" that had nothing to do with J-15 project and a youtube video. I don't know why I couldn't see the light sooner with these solid scientific data. Prove you wrong by posting a video? HAH! You might as well use a garbage man as a source.

Here is basic logic for you. When you make a claim, such as LCA having greater payload and better turning than J-10, the burden is on you to provide credible sources. You are inferior to China in every possible measure. Acceptance is the first phase of improvement.

Bug off troll. I provide you with the most authentic source of Chinese aviation scientist involved plane project. You do not want to believe. You can watch video still you do not want to believe. I am not here to convince somebody who has closed his eye from reality.

Bug off troll. I provide you with the most authentic source of Chinese aviation scientist involved plane project. You do not want to believe. You can watch video still you do not want to believe. I am not here to convince somebody who has closed his eye from reality.
Surprised that in your eyes, there are "authentic" Chinese source. closing eye from reality? you know the reality?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If u can't get the prototypes right, how will u get the production variants?
Some Indian weird logic? If you can't make a decent rifle, how you gonna produce AMCA?

The reality is you attack J20 with sourgrape mentality, just because you don't have alike fighter in test. I appreciate talking with you guys when you have 5th generation fighter in test.

The India logic is going like they hope to counter China by wishing its fighter sucks or falls from the sky. They never think about why DRDO and HAl can't produce 5th fighters as of now, they just don't care and waste all their time trolling.

A troll thread wanna convince Chinese members that J20 is a crap, oh my Godness! It's really a cheap and naive way to bug others off?

Last edited:
When they find some clue of negatives news, they just feel happy like digging out a box of precious buried under the sand. They told themself thousands times that J20 is merely a crap, and then sleep tight at night. After several years, AMCA is still a model that DRDO uses to cheat taxpayer money.画饼充饥

Instead of wasting time in Chinese section, spend more time on why DRDO always fail to deliver on time. We are doing well enough, no need to talk it anymore.

Three major weakness of DRDO:
1. no competition from others
2. lame organization structure and lack of staff motivation and call for responsibility
3. always break the delivery dead line and no punishment imposed

You know what is the most funny joke in this world: Indian members mock China's weapon development. Back off, or you troll to death.

This thread shall be closed, or it will lower the IQ of the whole forum.

Last edited:
The reality is you attack J20 with sourgrape mentality, just because you don't have alike fighter in test. I appreciate talking with you guys when you have 5th generation fighter in test.
The India logic is going like they hope to counter China by wishing its fighter sucks or falls from the sky. They never think about why DRDO and HAl can't produce 5th fighters as of now, they just don't care and waste all their time trolling.

Infact if anybody is a victim of sour grape mentality, it is you and not me. I never bought in tejas. It was your brethren who started compression and ask me about Tejas. You should have checked reference before writing your BS post but how can you do that? how can you be you a Chinese than?

You see, we have a design of our own fifth generation fighter and partnership of other. Both will be much batter than yours. Our planes are not copy cat of anything available to copy. We know very well why DRDO and HAL did not produce 5th gen fighter now. It is because we need a plane of our own and as per our requirement. It will be medium weight class plane, the only one of its kind and not a copy of heavy plane. We do not produce BS. We do not want to spend our resources for something we can not use in war and compare it and say it is batter than F22, PAKA and Su 33 etc.

A troll thread wanna convince Chinese members that J20 is a crap, oh my Godness! It's really a cheap and naive way to bug others off?

This article has not drop from space. It is the view and finding of Chinese themselves. it has just been discussed like so many other topic. I have not tell him bug off without any reasons. He asked me the references to prove what I say. I provided articles, you tube references and blog discussion which he refuses to accept and said that he is not convince. What else you can say to person like him? I am here to discuss the topic and not to convince the people of ill mentality whose believing and not believing is purely conditioned on his likes and dislike.

Last edited:
When they find some clue of negatives news, they just feel happy like digging out a box of precious buried under the sand. They told themself thousands times that J20 is merely a crap, and then sleep tight at night. After several years, AMCA is still a model that DRDO uses to cheat taxpayer money.画饼充饥

Instead of wasting time in Chinese section, spend more time on why DRDO always fail to deliver on time. We are doing well enough, no need to talk it anymore.

Three major weakness of DRDO:
1. no competition from others
2. lame organization structure and lack of staff motivation and call for responsibility
3. always break the delivery dead line and no punishment imposed

You know what is the most funny joke in this world: Indian members mock China's weapon development. Back off, or you troll to death.

This thread shall be closed, or it will lower the IQ of the whole forum.

Just one post ahead you were advising me not to bring in Tejas in discussion. Now you are discussing about DRDO and its weakness. What happened? That typical country specific trait took over rationality (Fake emerged out of inferiority complex) in just one post.

Now J20 is just a prototype, far from induction. Many room for improvement.

There is limit to improve something. Basic layout is very difficult to improve. It is not avionics that you can change it any tine. If you change engine, engine layout, Fuselage, wings and weapon bay it will not remain J20. It will become a totally new plane which will be as hard as developing a new plane right from the scratch.

I was arguing same thing with your country man who subsequently started ranting and brought Tejas in.

Last edited:
Engine is a problem, but two engine close nothing wrong, F-22 is even closer than J-20,
passing Wind Tunnel many times, I don't think writer of a blog is more professional than so many group experts.

There is limit to improve something. Basic layout is very difficult to improve. It is not avionics that you can change it any tine. If you change engine, engine layout, Fuselage, wings and weapon bay it will not remain J20. It will become a totally new plane which will be as hard as developing a new plane right from the scratch.

I was arguing same thing with your country man who subsequently started ranting and brought Tejas in.
Woo, a aviation expert from india! do you believe indian "expert"?

Basic layout can be improved partly, why can't? the article also not say it will change the basic layout completely, why can't change engine? F16 have been equiped with many kind of engines.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If u can't get the prototypes right, how will u get the production variants?
Sigh,:close_tema:

In many fields, there is great uncertainty as to whether a new design will actually do what is desired. New designs often have unexpected problems. A prototype is often used as part of the product design process to allow engineers and designers the ability to explore design alternatives, test theories and confirm performance prior to starting production of a new product.

Engineers use their experience to tailor the prototype according to the specific unknowns still present in the intended design. For example, some prototypes are used to confirm and verify consumer interest in a proposed design whereas other prototypes will attempt to verify the performance or suitability of a specific design approach.

In general, an iterative series of prototypes will be designed, constructed and tested as the final design emerges and is prepared for production. With rare exceptions, multiple iterations of prototypes are used to progressively refine the design. A common strategy is to design, test, evaluate and then modify the design based on analysis of the prototype.
:cheers:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom