What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

LOL... Russian expert? Clearly you are getting emotional. Let me show you one fine example of so called garbage Russian expert comment
China's J-15 Carrier-Based Fighter is Inferior to Russian Su-33 fighter: Russia ~ ASIAN DEFENCE
RIA Novosti is notorious anti-China sourgraped news report which will rubbish anything, even its fake.
A 3 years old year kid with half a brain will also easily comprehend a J-15 produced in year 2013 is definitely more superior than a 1990 build Su-33 due to the advances od microchips, processor , production method and material..
J-15 benefits from 3 D printing which helps to reduce addtional soldering weight material and additional usage of composite helps to further reduce more weight while still enhancing the service airframe of J-15.
China's J-15 fighter superior to Russian Su-33 - People's Daily Online

You are getting Imotional and not me.

J 15 is a BS aircraft. I and Russian expert do not say that, Even Chinese scientist say that.

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter

I think CCP do not allow you to access these news.

He try to convince Chinese member J20 sucks, and finally he sucks.

There is no need to convince Chinese members (In fact you can not convince them as they are blind and brainwashed) . J15, J31 and J20 are exposed by Chinese scientist themselves. The article says that each part of J20 is ill designed. i.e Wings, Fuselage, Weapon bay, Engine lay out, Engine themselves. Can you pl tell what is left in plane now.

J-2011 made low speed taxiing runs this afternoon in CAC airfield。:enjoy:

希望能早日看到J-20进入量产阶段,而不仅仅是跟其它先进战机在数据上进行对比,不管有多少人对此品头论足,我始终认为事实胜于雄辩。J-20不需要跟某些连自己的战机都无法制造的国家来比较,因为根本没有可比性。有很多人都在说模仿,从婴儿开始,只要是一个身体健康的人,我们就始终在模仿,这是学习的毕竟阶段,但模仿到理解,到自主运用甚至自主创新,这才是我们中国人重视所在,如果某些人总是拿模仿来贬损中国的航空工业,那我只能说,这些人根本是在损人不利己,没有模仿,你怎么是现在的自己,难道不应该是一张白纸吗?

J-20 N.o2011, it's the formal prototype.
201512w0zeqf2fnbnch0f2.jpg.thumb.jpg

J-20 stealth fighter fit with air refueling probe: eyewitness

J202002-173031_copy1.jpg

An image drawn by a Chinese internet user who claims to have seen the third prototype of the Chengdu J-20 first hand shows that the nation's first stealth fighter is likely to be designed with an external air refueling probe, according to our sister paper Want Daily.

The aerodynamic configuration of the third prototype is completely different from the first two aircraft, if the drawing proves accurate. Its fuselage is no longer printed in black and white, but in a camouflage similar to the F-22 Raptors of the US Air Force. The fighter's vertical tail is 15% larger than its predecessors as well. The supposed air refueling probe has been placed by the nose of the plane.

There remain four reasons why J-20 is equipped with the probe-and-drogue system — a loose hose that is fit onto the opposite plane's fuel nozzle in mid-flight — versus the direct fuel pump injected through the more modern flying boom system. First, China does not have the technology to design and widely use the flying boom system. The J-20 is designed to have an external refueling probe because its predecessor, the J-10, was designed in this way. It is a safer move for China to stick with a design with which it is competent. Thirdly, the designers of the aircraft will not have to change the refueling system again if J-20 is going to be deployed aboard an aircraft carrier. Lastly, the flying boom system is not very suitable for carrier-based fighters.

Like the two earlier prototypes, the new J-20 will undergo test flights for its potential in the PLA's future aerial operations.

J-20 stealth fighter fit with air refueling probe: eyewitness|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

4th Prototype of J-20 Mighty Dragon 5th Generation Stealth Fighter Takes off

shape of the canards look different or maybe it's just angle..

d6pp.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom