What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

We have been listening to Pakistan's economic collapse since 1947.... be honest with your comments, nothing has happened as of yet and this is 'reality'

Way to go cb4. There is an Internet war going on by these Indian Mafia. We will not collapse IA. We will progress. Just need to get rid of Mr. 10% and explore our natural and human resources.

isn't that obvious jf17 engine is under powered as comparison with the engine of j10 b ? look I was comparing the engines not the jets.

Do you know the meaning of underpowered?
Both thrust and weight need to be taken into account.

The AL-31 and WS-10 would need to have greater thrust since the JF-17 is a light MRCA whereas the J-10 is actually quite big for a single engine fighter and is classed as medium weight.

bullcrap !!! India is going to spend significantly in the upcoming year. pakfa project alone is of 35bn dollar and I'm not even mentioning the 150 bn usd nuclear market and strategic relationship that we have with russian.

and please do read your post before talking about realism ... a fragile economy on the verge of collapse should not talk about 100bn in reserves. I don't want to be rude that is why i'm not comment on the rest of gibberish.

Bullcrap about what? This is where I have issues with my Indian friends. Too emotional without logic. What sounds bullcrap in the post. You didn't identify that. But you went on to tell me how much money India is spending which I haven't even doubted.
No one's talking about a 'fragile economy on the verge of collapse having 100 BN USD'. Re-read my post. You are acting pretty naive actually.
I am well aware of household discussions around India in early 90's about what will happen to such a large population in the coming years as there was extreme poorness. But the IT industry took off, American leadership became stupider and allowed the largest human trafficking network to operate freely in the shape of H1's....you are going to talk to me like you were entitled to everything?
I don't know what or how much you know about world affairs and economic forecasts as it is not Java or .Net programming. But I will tell you this. In Lehman brother's Sach's and other largest investment houses, Pakistan, along with Mexico, Philippines, etc has been identified to be one of the top 15 economies by 2025. GRANTED if the security situation gets better. This is the POST BRIC strategy. It's called BRIC+11. Go look it up.
It doesn't take a country of 200 million population to have 100B USD in reserves more than 10 years. Pakistan is an immature market so EVERYTHING will come in through investment. Try checking with an economic adviser as it may not be your sweet spot!

Bullcrap about what? This is where I have issues with my Indian friends. Too emotional without logic. What sounds bullcrap in the post. You didn't identify that. But you went on to tell me how much money India is spending which I haven't even doubted.
No one's talking about a 'fragile economy on the verge of collapse having 100 BN USD'. Re-read my post. You are acting pretty naive actually.
I am well aware of household discussions around India in early 90's about what will happen to such a large population in the coming years as there was extreme poorness. But the IT industry took off, American leadership became stupider and allowed the largest human trafficking network to operate freely in the shape of H1's....you are going to talk to me like you were entitled to everything?
I don't know what or how much you know about world affairs and economic forecasts as it is not Java or .Net programming. But I will tell you this. In Lehman brother's Sach's and other largest investment houses, Pakistan, along with Mexico, Philippines, etc has been identified to be one of the top 15 economies by 2025. GRANTED if the security situation gets better. This is the POST BRIC strategy. It's called BRIC+11. Go look it up.
It doesn't take a country of 200 million population to have 100B USD in reserves more than 10 years. Pakistan is an immature market so EVERYTHING will come in through investment. Try checking with an economic adviser as it may not be your sweet spot!

Well I think the human trafficking part was a farfetched one and no sane economist or an intellect would draw conclusions as you have. I do agree there are some elements which got involved in corrupt practices but labeling the entire NRI community that migrated to US in search of greener pastures as part of human trafficking network is the most ill researched conclusion I have ever heard. Rather If I had to lose my sanity for a moment and start comparing the same with Pakistan, I can easily point that the image of a Pakistani is not that all rosy in Europe and U.S. Well I don't have to start spilling the beans here, as I don't believe in attacking the nation for the act committed by a few of its citizens and this applies to both Pakistan and India.
The development of India is not all about IT, well I do agree that the entire development revolution started with IT and outsourcing but it extended its reach among all other sectors ranging from Automobiles, healthcare, farming and manufacturing industries, those are the only few I can think of at the moment, but I 'm sure I can flood this entire forum with examples of shining India and the servers hosting this forum would fall short of holding it ( just an example !! nothing against the forum). My intention is not to brag about India shining picture as I do realize some of our citizens are living in abject poverty and that applies to your nation as well. Pakistan as a nation has huge potential to grow and become an economic power in the future but given the current political environment not just Pakistan even India with such an environment would hardly flourish and it doesn't take an economics degree to draw that conclusion. Hope you agree.
Irrespective of the market being immature or mature without a peaceful and investment conducive environment economic growth is a distant dream, the best example of the same picture in India would be the Maoist infested regions. Admitting that I need to do better and comparing with a better one is not a crime and I'm proud to say that because there was a time when my dad used to compare our standard of education with that of US and Europe and now we have reached a stage where we can proudly say that we have reached the halfway mark but still plenty to do.
I'm also proud to say that we majority of Indians believe ourselves to be sheer equals to others neither above nor below anyone and respect others view with a level of humbleness even if it’s filled with hatred and criticism, for we look into the constructive part of it. The best example for the same would be the Business community in India. I’m happy to swallow my pride and accept defeat, if I'm challenged with a logical reason to rebuke my views, for that helps me gain knowledge, develop perspectives and become more humble. :cheers:

sirjee, we don't thrive on speculations unlike some, still there is no confirmation of f10b is using chinese made engine, recent purchase of russian engine divulge the reality... don't forget you still using russian engine for under-powered jet like jf-17 as compared to j10 b

Sir,

This statement of under powered is a very loose statement--it doesn't say and mean much---Th F14 was rated to be under powered---the F18 was rated to be under powered as well---mirage 3 and 5 were not the swiftest. You have to see where the aircrafts strengths and weaknesses lie and how you use the strenghts to your advantage---and manipulate the enemy's weaknesses.

With present day missile doing 10--20-25 G's---it is a miracle that the pilot will survive the streak coming at it---.

The F86 was a high altitude interceptor---whereas the Gnat was a low altitude interceptor----same difference in the F16 andMirage 2000----.

In this day and age of technology----if you can have an air truck full of high performance potent air to air smart missiles and high end electronics warfare system you should be able to send out a fully laden mule to take on the sleek and sharp strike aircraft---.

Well I think the human trafficking part was a farfetched one and no sane economist or an intellect would draw conclusions as you have. I do agree there are some elements which got involved in corrupt practices but labeling the entire NRI community that migrated to US in search of greener pastures as part of human trafficking network is the most ill researched conclusion I have ever heard. Rather If I had to lose my sanity for a moment and start comparing the same with Pakistan, I can easily point that the image of a Pakistani is not that all rosy in Europe and U.S. Well I don't have to start spilling the beans here, as I don't believe in attacking the nation for the act committed by a few of its citizens and this applies to both Pakistan and India.
The development of India is not all about IT, well I do agree that the entire development revolution started with IT and outsourcing but it extended its reach among all other sectors ranging from Automobiles, healthcare, farming and manufacturing industries, those are the only few I can think of at the moment, but I 'm sure I can flood this entire forum with examples of shining India and the servers hosting this forum would fall short of holding it ( just an example !! nothing against the forum). My intention is not to brag about India shining picture as I do realize some of our citizens are living in abject poverty and that applies to your nation as well. Pakistan as a nation has huge potential to grow and become an economic power in the future but given the current political environment not just Pakistan even India with such an environment would hardly flourish and it doesn't take an economics degree to draw that conclusion. Hope you agree.
Irrespective of the market being immature or mature without a peaceful and investment conducive environment economic growth is a distant dream, the best example of the same picture in India would be the Maoist infested regions. Admitting that I need to do better and comparing with a better one is not a crime and I'm proud to say that because there was a time when my dad used to compare our standard of education with that of US and Europe and now we have reached a stage where we can proudly say that we have reached the halfway mark but still plenty to do.
I'm also proud to say that we majority of Indians believe ourselves to be sheer equals to others neither above nor below anyone and respect others view with a level of humbleness even if it’s filled with hatred and criticism, for we look into the constructive part of it. The best example for the same would be the Business community in India. I’m happy to swallow my pride and accept defeat, if I'm challenged with a logical reason to rebuke my views, for that helps me gain knowledge, develop perspectives and become more humble. :cheers:

Bro - I don't think you want me talking about human trafficking network. Here are a few examples and these are through experience:
1) You interview Ram, who can work in the US. BUT, Sham shows up instead of Ram. Sham isn't authorized to get a job but Ram let's him use his papers.
2) You interview Shankar, Pratab interviews for him as its on the phone. When you meet Shankar in person, you wonder what happened to the language, style, etc, etc. Then it turns out Shakar doesn't know a lot vs. the interview but it's too late as he's in the company already
3) Indian recruiting companies, many of them run over fraudulent visas or visas issues for other categories. They send people here to work on categories ONLY allocated for business and NOT work. Read about Infosys, Mintech, Infotech, Wipro.....list goes on and on. Google "Indian IT companies conducting fraud" Here's a link:
Human Resource Executive Online - Fraud in India

4) Corruption and lobbying. I've been to events myself where there was women, gifts and obviously in abundance. That'll set the stage for backing India up.

5) You are right. Image of Pakistan is not, will never be rosy. If that's the case, the whole WOT will end and the issues with India too. India & needs Pakistan to exist so that they can justify taking food away from poor people to feeding their military until recently when India was poor. Now there is money, India's expanding out to China. Go figure.
Plus, Pakistan is a smaller poor country. Until it's market is opened up and the Americans make money off it, India will be the blue eye child that everyone loves, only for your big 1.1 billion people market. If US was that cozy with India, the defense secretary wouldn't have called India and China future enemies. Google it. He was forced to retract it but he didn't make a U turn, rather explained but his meaning was very clear. They are picking hedge against China, sort of who'd be the best pic out of two worst regions and China's communist so the prize goes to India.

6) Indian's have opened up companies under their kids name who aren't even ONE year old yet. Why? Cuz they were born here and are US citizens. They pay white people trips to India and money there in order to get business from them. What happens offshore stays offshore!!!! Know WAY too many examples bro. Then, they've put people in key roles, like HR, recruiters. These people ILLEGALLY suppress resumes from Americans and other nationalities JUST to promote their own people. 90% lies about their credentials and their status to work. I feel sad for the average American who's getting job-screwed by these illegal practices. This is ALL OVER the US. I know these things for a fact and I can prove this on national TV if I have to. I am sure I'll pis* off a lot of people who wouldn't talk to me but its ok!

There is nothing you can point to Pakistan as 'some people who did bad things" and call India a sacred cow. Pakistan is a muslim country and involved with the Afghan war so it's a clear victim & aggressor in US's view. Outside of WOT, India is doing the same that the ISI may be doing. Mass murders in Karachi, Baluchistan, Lahore...weapons through Afghanistan to Baluchistan, I can go on and on.
Just because you pick a women or muslim or minority president in your country, doesn't mean you guys are that loving and caring. You guys are the worst and cheap business folks out there and I meant it. Business ethics in Indian community suck. It's a known factor. I will applause here for Israelis / Jews. THE BEST work ethic & commitment focused people I've ever seen. There is clearly a reason why they are on top. They've earned it. On the other hand, Indian folks use VERY cheap tactics. Bribes & lobby money everywhere. One of my friends from India got a vp role through someone by allegedly paying 50K to the recruitment company. That's across the board!!!

Anyway, I think I can go on and crash the server with examples of Indian mafia in the US. But I'll stop. I hope people get a view of the Indian world.

Bro - I don't think you want me talking about human trafficking network. Here are a few examples and these are through experience:
1) You interview Ram, who can work in the US. BUT, Sham shows up instead of Ram. Sham isn't authorized to get a job but Ram let's him use his papers.
2) You interview Shankar, Pratab interviews for him as its on the phone. When you meet Shankar in person, you wonder what happened to the language, style, etc, etc. Then it turns out Shakar doesn't know a lot vs. the interview but it's too late as he's in the company already
3) Indian recruiting companies, many of them run over fraudulent visas or visas issues for other categories. They send people here to work on categories ONLY allocated for business and NOT work. Read about Infosys, Mintech, Infotech, Wipro.....list goes on and on. Google "Indian IT companies conducting fraud" Here's a link:

4) Corruption and lobbying. I've been to events myself where there was women, gifts and obviously in abundance. That'll set the stage for backing India up.

5) You are right. Image of Pakistan is not, will never be rosy. If that's the case, the whole WOT will end and the issues with India too. India & needs Pakistan to exist so that they can justify taking food away from poor people to feeding their military until recently when India was poor. Now there is money, India's expanding out to China. Go figure.
Plus, Pakistan is a smaller poor country. Until it's market is opened up and the Americans make money off it, India will be the blue eye child that everyone loves, only for your big 1.1 billion people market. If US was that cozy with India, the defense secretary wouldn't have called India and China future enemies. Google it. He was forced to retract it but he didn't make a U turn, rather explained but his meaning was very clear. They are picking hedge against China, sort of who'd be the best pic out of two worst regions and China's communist so the prize goes to India.

6) Indian's have opened up companies under their kids name who aren't even ONE year old yet. Why? Cuz they were born here and are US citizens. They pay white people trips to India and money there in order to get business from them. What happens offshore stays offshore!!!! Know WAY too many examples bro. Then, they've put people in key roles, like HR, recruiters. These people ILLEGALLY suppress resumes from Americans and other nationalities JUST to promote their own people. 90% lies about their credentials and their status to work. I feel sad for the average American who's getting job-screwed by these illegal practices. This is ALL OVER the US. I know these things for a fact and I can prove this on national TV if I have to. I am sure I'll pis* off a lot of people who wouldn't talk to me but its ok!

There is nothing you can point to Pakistan as 'some people who did bad things" and call India a sacred cow. Pakistan is a muslim country and involved with the Afghan war so it's a clear victim & aggressor in US's view. Outside of WOT, India is doing the same that the ISI may be doing. Mass murders in Karachi, Baluchistan, Lahore...weapons through Afghanistan to Baluchistan, I can go on and on.
Just because you pick a women or muslim or minority president in your country, doesn't mean you guys are that loving and caring. You guys are the worst and cheap business folks out there and I meant it. Business ethics in Indian community suck. It's a known factor. I will applause here for Israelis / Jews. THE BEST work ethic & commitment focused people I've ever seen. There is clearly a reason why they are on top. They've earned it. On the other hand, Indian folks use VERY cheap tactics. Bribes & lobby money everywhere. One of my friends from India got a vp role through someone by allegedly paying 50K to the recruitment company. That's across the board!!!

Anyway, I think I can go on and crash the server with examples of Indian mafia in the US. But I'll stop. I hope people get a view of the Indian world.

Plotting to bomb time square and killing millions of innocents doesnt justify anything. And calling it as an act to justify U.S as an aggressor is mere foolishness. Anyways I believe you have anti-India sentiments deep within you and guess what it masks your eyes from all the negativeness that you might see around you in Pakistan.
Well Im proud to accept that there are people who do fraud in India, I would be happy to strongly condemn their acts if proven. Probably the same amount of fraudulent cases and illegal perpetrators exists in Pakistan as well, to counter the same you have to be either an anti-INdian or a person who doesn't look deep within him before raising fingers on others. Pakistan is a great country but it does have its own share of problems probably more than what India has. Admit it you'll at least set an example as I do with my country, if not you still don't lose anything but your prejudices would mask all the self-improvement that you can bring in within yourself to become a better citizen for your country.

I guess I have summed up pretty much what I have to say and would like to withdraw from this argument without making much noise of it. Think of it as a retreat !! As sometimes ignoring a person with closed mind is much better than indulging in a nonconstructive argument with him.

Let peace prevail .:cheers:

India-Pakistan zindabad !!

isn't that obvious jf17 engine is under powered as comparison with the engine of j10 b ? look I was comparing the engines not the jets.

thats a fairly pointless comparison.
When you make a statement underpowered.. you talk about thrust to weight ratio's.
It is fairly clear to an educated person that the Rd-93 is a smaller engine than the Al-31..
but then the Rd-93 is powering something that is smaller.. so it is enough.
While the Al-31 powers something that is bigger.. hence it needs to be more powerful.
Please think before you post.

Plotting to bomb time square and killing millions of innocents doesnt justify anything. And calling it as an act to justify U.S as an aggressor is mere foolishness. Anyways I believe you have anti-India sentiments deep within you and guess what it masks your eyes from all the negativeness that you might see around you in Pakistan.
Well Im proud to accept that there are people who do fraud in India, I would be happy to strongly condemn their acts if proven. Probably the same amount of fraudulent cases and illegal perpetrators exists in Pakistan as well, to counter the same you have to be either an anti-INdian or a person who doesn't look deep within him before raising fingers on others. Pakistan is a great country but it does have its own share of problems probably more than what India has. Admit it you'll at least set an example as I do with my country, if not you still don't lose anything but your prejudices would mask all the self-improvement that you can bring in within yourself to become a better citizen for your country.

I guess I have summed up pretty much what I have to say and would like to withdraw from this argument without making much noise of it. Think of it as a retreat !! As sometimes ignoring a person with closed mind is much better than indulging in a nonconstructive argument with him.

Let peace prevail .:cheers:

India-Pakistan zindabad !!

Typical 'deflector' response. You are taking the main points away and instead of answering or debating them properly in an acceptable manner, you've introduced
"Time Square bombing" in there. What do you know about me man? I went through 911, I saw people with my eyes, the ones that were missing and the ones that
were thinking they'll never make it home again. I may have been one of them but who knows. NY is my city and you don't understand the level of love I have for her!
People who did 911 deserve capital punichment as Islam doesn't allow killing of innocents so not sure what personal agenda they had. Same goes for the time square
guy, Mumbai deal, Babari masjid, Kashmiri women's rapes, children's killings etc.

What are your feelings about hand destroying Babari masjid while thousands of you had fun and your army and police watched the destruction and violation of human
rights on camera?
Or the women and girls getting raped by the Indian army in Kashmir? Or the muslim and Christian communities getting burned in numbers with people in the house trying
to catch sleep with their kids? Can you be a bit more barbaric and unhuman than this?

Anyway, next time, debate objectively. As I am typing this, I am about to finish this and walk over to the next office where an Indian coworker and a friend is waiting
for me. So NO, I don't have a problem with 'Indians'. I do have an issue with when some of you think India is hollier than cow or you have the entitlement to rule
the world when half your people can't sleep on a proper bed, similarly, same goes for Pakistan.

Mature people call Sh$t ....Sh$t not roses so for objective debate, you should accept the reality instead of bringing stuff up that has no grounds or relevance.

And, I am actually looking forward to India & Pakistan becoming like a European union. It'll be beneficial for hundreds of millions of people and will reduce the threat of a destructive war!!!!

Way to go brother. You know when I got States in 1985 the biggest scam was going on of Life Insurance. They were bringing people from India, getting them life insurance and then claiming the benefits against a fake death certificate from India. No body likes the truth.

Here J-10B takes off in 9 seconds.....Thats less than F-16 Block 60

Last edited by a moderator:
No.
:blah: took this seconds... :blah: took this seconds should not be judged.
Note, J-10 has canards and delta wings it should not be compared with JF-17 and F-16

If this debate is factoring in economic considerations than there is no debate at all. Pakistan, in its current situation, cannot afford the su-35 or the eurofighter or the j-10 or even the jf-17. People greatly underestimate the gravity of our economic decay. Pakistan, today, is in no position to make billion dollar expenditures on the needs of the military.

If the debate is from a purely academic or historical (when the funds and political climate was preferable) point of view, then one can easily argue Pakistan should have invested in an air superiority fighter of some kind or gone all in for the j-10. The jf-17 should have been shelved in favor of the j-10, if the goal was to remain the pursuit of self-sufficiency over present day performance. A foreign aircraft would have been preferable, because I still do not believe the domestic need of Pakistan is ever going to be large enough to allow for a local aviation industry to flourish. The Israelis did it with the Lavi, the Canadians with the Avro Arrow, and the French did so with the Mirage-4000. They shelved national pride in favor of tangibly superior capability.

What many Pakistanis have failed to acknowledge is the changing environment around us. The Indian military machine is reaching heights that will allow it to wage war against far superior nations than us, from a position of strength. In answer to this growing threat, we come across as decidedly toothless. The j-10 hasn't arrive, the f-16 will be the first casualty of wartime attrition (either through being shot down or in a deliberate attempt of self preservation by the PAF).

J-10s, were they serving in the PAF at this point, would have provided a far greater capability than jf-17s. The greater payload and range would have had an exponential impact in capability, when dealing with the strategic depth mother nature provides India and its far off airfields. The jf-17, with its limited radius was always destined to be a fighter catering to localized needs.

Once again, in the realm of reality, there is nothing we can do at this point except rue the complete lack of foresight on the part of the PAF a decade ago. At this point, we don't have the funds to sway any aviation power to offer us aircraft. We are stuck with a short legged fighter incapable of gaining an upper hand over the adversary, another aircraft with limited numbers, and a third that exists only in the fantasies of all those who see a triumphant Pakistan in any future conflict. I have said it many times before, we cannot control against whom we will deploy the jf-17. One of the disadvantages of a defensive war is that the adversary decides when and where to fight. We will be left with no choice but to have the jf-17 flying against the Rafale and mki. Anyone who believes that is a favorable situation, or even one that can be salvageable over a medium term is lying to himself.

for the strategic depth of infia and far offair fields pakistan has been developing missiles....insdtead of long range bomber

cant compare it to typhoon either.....

J-10 vs Jas-39:
Both have 1 engine, canards, and delta wing:

j10-5.jpg

gripen_07.jpg

Eurofighter vs Rafale:
Both have 2 engines, canards, and delta wings

Eurofighter%20Typhoon..Spanish%20AF...Fairford%202007%20(8).jpg

Rafale.jpg

F-15 vs Mig 35:
Both have 2 engines, same wings.

f15_coyote.jpg