What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Does anyone has seen the video of J-10B flying? I have seen many pictures but not a single video so far.

Payload capacity can be increased (without compromising the agility) by reducing the weight of the airframe and using more powerful engine. We do not have any official details about the payload capacity of J-10B, but since it is a common belief that J-10B will incorporate increased percentage of Composite materials in the airframe and Maybe a higher thrust engine therefore we can conclude it will have better payload capacity as compared to the J-10A. I will repeat again that this is pure assumption there is no official specification available.

27xi0zp.jpg

If a more powerful engine will be used, then each hard points will have higher load capacity (assuming the airframe limit is yet to be reached).

More engine power does not only lead to more payload... If your construction is not up to the task you will not have many happy landings.

Can Somebody Give any New Input on any Development in Engine Issues
Is it Possible for Pakistan to Get J 10B Engine from Russia(AL32FN).I hope people know that j-10b is very different from jf-17.J10b Will seriously Impose threat to India
Also lots of India plains are using AL31FN Engine.so can Russia give that Engine to Pakistan?

J10B is a modern fighter, that happens to have 9-10 hard points , a air superiority plane is justifiable role, a much more advance plane then the planes made in 80's and much of 90's

Best fighter planes in world , and soon to be joining Pakistan Airforce

J10 joining PAF is up in the Air.

Air forces monthly article This month suggest the proposed order of 36 fc20 by PAF have hit a hurdle due to financial issues.

The are debates this rumour in 2 other seperate PAK DEFENCE FORUMS..

Like i said ITS CONJECTURE/RUMOUR etc.

Back
Top Bottom