What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

55240583.jpg

"It is Thought That Pakistan has cancelled the order"

^^ j10a/b was to counter indian mmrca --- i think paf is waiting to see the actual fighter iaf will choose and then necessary adjustments will take place--I dont think that paf will ditch the FC-20 in favour of more f16 because of past experiences

maybe j10 will be upgraded to such an extent for paf,[stealthy varient] that the name might be eventually changed aswell

once the indian mmrca is announced,paf might get its counter mmrca delivery even before the indians!

however indians wanted to block all potential sellers to paf by delaying the mmrca tender but they didnt count on the china factor and its effect on our future aviation development.

moreover i personally will go with huitong's site
The latest rumor (February 2011) suggested that Pakistan AF has ordered a number of J-10Bs but this has not been confirmed.

There is nothing in the air nor a rumor it is just to keep everyone in suspense these things take time you just don't worry or loose any sleep you shall see fc-20 in our PAF colors soon to come look out for it ;)

FC20 doubts could be real based on a PAF opinion that FC20 is too similar in size and capability to F16 MLU/52.

#Maybe they want a twin engined fighter NEXT

FC20 doubts could be real based on a PAF opinion that FC20 is too similar in size and capability to F16 MLU/52.

#Maybe they want a twin engined fighter NEXT

FC-20> F-16/52

FC-20 will be used to counter Indian MMRCA, as it will be a 4.5 gen fighter

guys talked to my cosun in paf abt this issue ,he says dont worry PAF have nt givenany ofical statement on any issue regarding FC20...he said we dont give an aircraft designation and ditch it .....he said the level of traning all pilots r getting now days is a whole new level and entire PAF is buzzing like bees ...a lot is going on ...he also said all u fanatics have to do is be patient and dont worry abt f16 and fc20 both r different projects with nothing in common even funding is with different name

he was very care ful with his words as he told me before that this year ll be much busier then last one and paf is nt taking any chances

Why cant Pakistan ask for F-22? India spent so much time with USSR and Russia and now we have so much trust that we do JVs with them but Pakistan spent 60years with US and you should demand the F-22 or JSF!

Stop trolling. on just 18 f-16's your government cried so much, what would they do if Pakistan asks for any thing more advanced, although we are not going to get those .

I have also come across a post indicating J-10B is J-10 block 7. Anybody with confirmation on that and any more details on block specifications in J-10

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom