What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Any pictures armed with PL-15

You never notice?

J-10C + PL-10 + PL-15 minus serial.jpg
J-10C_PL-15.jpg

@Deino @LKJ86 any info that will we see any new variant of J10x after C, or china stop j10 program on C variant and focus on 5th gen jets

@Deino @LKJ86 any info that will we see any new variant of J10x after C, or china stop j10 program on C variant and focus on 5th gen jets
The simple answer for your question is NO, their will be no further variant of J-10 after C, I think J-10C will replace Earliest J-10As and S (dual seater), J-10B had limited production because It was/is a testbed for developing Avionics and other sub system for J-20, there are some faint rumors that China developing J-10D with CFT and other state of art gadgets, but this rumor has no STRONG BACKUP just my 2 cent brother

Sorry Sir I think you're talking about as a whole picture but as for your concern about HUD the one on j-10c is quite different from j-20 HUD i think

You are correct! At first sight I thought it looks like the J-20's HUD, but now I'm no longer sure ... and it looks also different to the one used by the JF-17 Block 3.

1623417765542.png

I do wonder if the new HUD indicates a new avionics core? The JF17 Block III has the same hud and is meant to come with a Single display MFD, AESA radar and new ECM/EW systems.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom