What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

J-10C
49eca83dgy1grhlvqfyp7j21du0ri151.jpg

Via 王国云

14000 pound Internal fuel? Are you doing Kungfu as per your Avatar name?

The figure taken from wikipedia on J-10A where it stated J-10A length at 57ft. Wikipedia specifications then updated to J-10C with similar information as J-10A before being revised the 2nd time now stated 52ft long with internal fuel tank information removed.

How big is J-10C fuel tank then? Rafale at 50ft & wingspan 35ft internal tank 10,000lb while EF-2000 at 52ft long & wingspan 35ft internal tank 11,000lb. J-10C on latest Wikipedia length 52ft wingspan 30ft (less because of single engine) at 10,000-11,000lb internal fuel tank?

You find my details wrong, you post your details to compare then. Nobody says you can't post correct figure.

What is the source? Internal fuel of 14,000 seems unlikely, thats how much the Super Hornet has, the Super Hornet is 4 feet longer and about 30% extra wing area.

Wikipedia earlier specifications before author revised specifications with internal fuel information removed

Wikipedia earlier specifications before author revised specifications with internal fuel information removed
Wikipedia is unreliable source and this is your personal opinion/assumptions which could be wrong, J-10 series of jets almost have a same specifications like EF-2000/Rafale, so we we assume J-10C has same fuel loads as Rafale and EF-2000, and by the way where do you get the information from Wikipedia that J-10 has a length of 57 feet figure, i reading Wikipedia Since at least 2009, Wikipedia never said that J-10 has length of 57 feet lol

Wikipedia is unreliable source and this is your personal opinion/assumptions which could be wrong, J-10 series of jets almost have a same specifications like EF-2000/Rafale, so we we assume J-10C has same fuel loads as Rafale and EF-2000, and by the way where do you get the information from Wikipedia that J-10 has a length of 57 feet figure, i reading Wikipedia Since at least 2009, Wikipedia never said that J-10 has length of 57 feet lol

Wikipedia is unreliable source but it still has something. The information on US & EU fighters are acceptable. China fighters especially newer ones that aren't available on export market usually reluctant to share information even with top military specifications publisher Jane's.

What assumption and when did I assume on J-10C specifications. My previous post specifications taken from wikipedia few months back. I would memorize fighters specifications by speed followed by length, wingspan then the rest.
F-15C mach 2.5+, 63ft, 42ft
F-16C mach 2+, 49ft, 31ft
F-14A mach 2.32, 62ft, 64ft unswept 33ft swept
F/A-18C mach 1.8+, 56ft, 37ft

The J-10, I frequently visited Wikipedia to check information since 2008 at least once a year. I remember the length stated there 57ft because it is quite large for single engine fighter bigger than F-104. It is you that didn't memorize specifications on J-10A in Wikipedia in 2009, 2011, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.

Tell me what j-10 photo was being shown on wikipedia earlier before being amended and specifications of J-10A replaced with J-10C? If you failed to describe the first J-10 photo on Wikipedia, it will prove that you're lying going personal to create hatred.

Wikipedia is unreliable source but it still has something. The information on US & EU fighters are acceptable. China fighters especially newer ones that aren't available on export market usually reluctant to share information even with top military specifications publisher Jane's.

What assumption and when did I assume on J-10C specifications. My previous post specifications taken from wikipedia few months back. I would memorize fighters specifications by speed followed by length, wingspan then the rest.

The J-10, I frequently visited Wikipedia to check information since 2008 at least once a year. I remember the length stated there 57ft because it is quite large for single engine fighter bigger than F-104. It is you that didn't memorize specifications on J-10A in Wikipedia in 2009, 2011, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.

Tell me what j-10 photo was being shown on wikipedia earlier before being amended and specifications of J-10A replaced with J-10C? If you failed to describe the first J-10 photo on Wikipedia, it will prove that you're lying going personal to create hatred.

Pardon, but what on earth has this all to do with completely exaggerated statistics only to fit your agenda? So far we have NO data on the J-10s fuel load nor - as in your other exaggerated claim - durability for the WS-10. These are all hyped up based on wishful thinking and guess and especially here is Wiki a most unreliable source.

Pardon, but what on earth has this all to do with completely exaggerated statistics only to fit your agenda? So far we have NO data on the J-10s fuel load nor - as in your other exaggerated claim - durability for the WS-10. These are all hyped up based on wishful thinking and guess and especially here is Wiki a most unreliable source.

Wikipedia didn't mention WS-10 being reliable, only saw it in your older post of J-11. My post that you replied is meant for White and Green with M/S. It's a question for him for trying to defame my old post & part of his challenge on Wikipedia specifications.

I dont know what worse.

A long discussion about what Wikipedia once said or never said, with no word which language version who is even talking about because each can and do have different content, nevermind a date when it was supposed to be there so you can just look it up on the edit history an end the discussion or citing Wikipedia in first place

Do you know what you are talking about 🤔 57 feet with single engine,its same length as hornet ànd do you know with single engine j-10 would have such a low thrust to weight ratio???

Ànd what the heck you're talking about Max speed of these jets is that related to Max fuel on j-10
You don't know what you talking about
Wikipedia didn't mention WS-10 being reliable, only saw it in your older post of J-11. My post that you replied is meant for White and Green with M/S. It's a question for him for trying to defame my old post & part of his challenge on Wikipedia specifications.
Unreliable or not ws-10 is for j-10 ànd do you know about fuel consumption ànd other technical data of ws-10

Ànd i am not trying to defame you or something like that but asking you logically ànd technically

All of your posts here doesn't make any sense at all

Last edited:
Do you know what you are talking about 🤔 57 feet with single engine,its same length as hornet ànd do you know with single engine j-10 would have such a low thrust to weight ratio???

Ànd what the heck you're talking about Max speed of these jets is that related to Max fuel on j-10

Unreliable or not ws-10 is for j-10 ànd do you know about fuel consumption ànd other technical data of ws-10

Ànd i am not trying to defame you or something like that but asking you logically ànd technically

The 57 feet figure might include the pitot tube, which is present on the J-10A variant.

The 57ft was what written on Wikipedia J-10A specifications before they replaced with J-10C specifications that was revised twice. First revision in early 2020 without much changes, more of specifications from J-10A. 2nd revision not long after my post that you replied with provocation.

Where's your description on all details stated in Wikipedia on J-10 articles from 2009 until 2019 since you said you memorised everything? How come you did not describe the J-10A photo that was on that page in 2011-2019? When J-10A became known to public, western journalist without access to manufacturer's specifications estimated the length including probe based on scale of all available photos at 57ft which is quite long. Specifications of J-10 only became available when Chengdu participated in military expo with limited information before Covid19 start.

Don't try to steer to irrelevant topic when my reply to you is mainly on Wikipedia J-10 articles writeup. If you're that smart, where would you get the internal fuel tank specification then?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom