What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

And can you show me pitot tube one j-10?? Ànd Can pitot tube store fuel?? I think pitot tube one was prototype of j-10 that flew in late 90s ànd in early DEVELOPMENTS

This is funniest post ever. Pitot tube stores fuel? Pitot tube, radome probe are mainly electrical component. Not to be mistaken with inflight refuelling probe

The 57ft was what written on Wikipedia J-10A specifications before they replaced with J-10C specifications that was revised twice. First revision in early 2020 without much changes, more of specifications from J-10A. 2nd revision not long after my post that you replied with provocation.

Where's your description on all details stated in Wikipedia on J-10 articles from 2009 until 2019 since you said you memorised everything? How come you did not describe the J-10A photo that was on that page in 2011-2019? When J-10A became known to public, western journalist without access to manufacturer's specifications estimated the length including probe based on scale of all available photos at 57ft which is quite long. Specifications of J-10 only became available when Chengdu participated in military expo with limited information before Covid19 start.

Don't try to steer to irrelevant topic when my reply to you is mainly on Wikipedia J-10 articles writeup. If you're that smart, where would you get the internal fuel tank specification then?
your this post is all gibbrresh, 57 feet long means its equal to the length of hornet and with a single engine can it able to fly with single engine and length of 57 feet, on prototype of J-10A there were a pitot tube , do you know what is a pitot tube is for??? and can Pitot tube able to carry a fuel???

J-10 has a same specifications as F-16/Rafale/EF-2000 so we assume that J-10A/B/C have same mmax fuel as F-16/Rafale/EF-2000

no one believe you on your this stupid argument that J-10 are able to carry more max fuel than F-16/Rafale/EF-2000 this is logic and common sense said
This is funniest post ever. Pitot tube stores fuel? Pitot tube, radome probe are mainly electrical component. Not to be mistaken with inflight refuelling probe
early in the development of J-10 project, only test aircraft can carried pitot tube (3-4 feet long), and i know what is pitot tube very well what is pitot tube is, but you claims to be a fake expert on aviation, and claiming that J-10 has a 57 feet long and able to carry far more fuel than F-16/Rafale/Ef-2000 without any strong and solid backup

Last edited:
your this post is all gibbrresh, 57 feet long means its equal to the length of hornet and with a single engine can it able to fly with single engine and length of 57 feet, on prototype of J-10A there were a pitot tube , do you know what is a pitot tube is for??? and can Pitot tube able to carry a fuel???

J-10 has a same specifications as F-16/Rafale/EF-2000 so we assume that J-10A/B/C have same mmax fuel as F-16/Rafale/EF-2000

no one believe you on your this stupid argument that J-10 are able to carry more max fuel than F-16/Rafale/EF-2000 this is logic and common sense said

early in the development of J-10 project, only test aircraft can carried pitot tube (3-4 feet long), and i know what is pitot tube very well what is pitot tube is, but you claims to be a fake expert on aviation, and claiming that J-10 has a 57 feet long and able to carry far more fuel than F-16/Rafale/Ef-2000 without any strong and solid backup

57ft is what stated in Wikipedia before 2019 articles as stated clearly in my previous post. It doesn't come from me and it seems like you're trying to cover your shame deliberately defame by changing my statement.

"Wikipedia older article before year 2019 specification J-10A stated 57ft overall length. Wikipedia older article before year 2019 stated internal fuel tank 14,000lb"
What do you understand by this? Wikipedia posted wrong details, I post what Wikipedia said. Then your understanding is my assumption?

The figure taken from wikipedia on J-10A where it stated J-10A length at 57ft. Wikipedia specifications then updated to J-10C with similar information as J-10A before being revised the 2nd time now stated 52ft long with internal fuel tank information removed.

How big is J-10C fuel tank then? Rafale at 50ft & wingspan 35ft internal tank 10,000lb while EF-2000 at 52ft long & wingspan 35ft internal tank 11,000lb. J-10C on latest Wikipedia length 52ft wingspan 30ft (less because of single engine) at 10,000-11,000lb internal fuel tank?

You find my details wrong, you post your details to compare then. Nobody says you can't post correct figure.

Rafale and EF are twin engine planes which naturally has higher internal fuel.

Last edited:
J-10C
309c2370489b223fecbb3e.jpg
309c2370489b223feccb3f.jpg

57ft is what stated in Wikipedia before 2019 articles as stated clearly in my previous post. It doesn't come from me and it seems like you're trying to cover your shame deliberately defame by changing my statement.

"Wikipedia older article before year 2019 specification J-10A stated 57ft overall length. Wikipedia older article before year 2019 stated internal fuel tank 14,000lb"
What do you understand by this? Wikipedia posted wrong details, I post what Wikipedia said. Then your understanding is my assumption?
When Wikipedia said that J10 has length of 57 feet in 2019??? lol i am reading Wikipedia since 2009 and i am crazy about aviation fields often read the stuff that related to aviation, Wikipedia never said that J10 has length of 57 feet in 2019, not at least since 2009, Wikipedia always stated J10 has length of 52 feet, don't be a liar lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom