What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

View attachment 762136View attachment 762137

这次可能真要卖了,中航国际都出来越热了。

Again my typical question, but you know I cannot resist: What's the source?
Can you translate? My Mandarin is atrocious. I can barely read the simplified script let alone the traditional script.

Mine too, but this is what Google says:

This time it may really be sold, and AVIC International is getting hotter and hotter.

Can you please translate what is being said in Chinese?

J-10C maybe really had purchased by PAF this time, This video is manufactured by 中航国际委员会==》AVIC International Holding Corporation,an organization that is in charge of Air force equipments Import and export.
Again my typical question, but you know I cannot resist: What's the source?

Mine too, but this is what Google says:

yes

J-10C maybe really had purchased by PAF this time, This video is manufactured by 中航国际委员会==》AVIC International Holding Corporation,an organization that is in charge of Air force equipments Import and export.

yes

So this is from AVIC itself??

another post noted it is not AVIC, but:

First two line is slogan or poem:
(忠诚奉献,逐梦蓝天.)Dedication and Loyalty,chasing the blue sky.

The important part is this picture was made by (共青团中航国际委员会.)
AVIC communist youth League international committee.

If the picture is really authentic and created by AVIC communist youth League international committee,
then possibility of J-10C to Pakistan is no longer just smoke.

@Deino 共青团中航国际委员会 should be translated as "Committee of communist youth league members in AVIC International". My understanding is that the GIF animation and the original post is for internal promotional purpose as of an effort to push young employees to accomplish goal of the contract sooner with higher quality. So it seems that the rumoured J-10C deal is for real.

BTW I think PAF is now applying or upgrading China developed datalinks to its China made aircrafts, including ZDK-03, JF-17 and the upcoming J-10C. I guess PAF might procure new electronic warfare planes from China as well. Thus PAF can ultimately build a complete kill chain on fast data links.
_20210702110842-jpg.758579

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom