What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Fake or not, wangrong keep em' coming, we know that the J10 will most likely look like these pictures, so what, i'm feeling good, i'm sure you guys do too, besides, the real deal will look much better anyways if these are fake. ;)

Actually it appeares that it is PSed. If the pictures is blown up, you can see that there is no consistency in the pixels.

Photoshop could have been used to turn a low-res and blurred picture into a more clear and crisp one. This does not have to mean that the picture is not original, but simply that someone at some point will have taken it to an image editing software and altered a few things. I would like to further discuss these images before writing them off, simply to satisfy my enthusiasm for the project and to spark my imagination.

Even so, I will wait before I believe these pictures to be real.

Also, out of curiosity, is there a way to tell whether or not a jet has thrust vectoring capability just by looking at its exhaust?

improved PLA J-10 Fighter in test for Intake’s Enhancing Beams removed

Beijing, Sept.18 (China Defense Mashup Report) — Recently Some unleashed photos display that An Improved Variant of PLA Air Force J-10 Fighter is in flight test because of its intake’s enhancing beams removed. The J-10 (Jianji-10, or Jian-10) is a single-engine, all-weather multi-role fighter aircraft designed by Chengdu Aircraft Design Institute (also known as 611 Institute) and built by the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC). Its original intake design created a gap between the air intake and the forward fuselage and requires six small beams to enhance the structure for high-speed flight. Many Analysers believes that these small supporting beams seriously increase the RCS of J-10.

PShamim Saheb .
It is really a pleasure to see you on this forum. Welcome. We can now say that we get postings from two of PAFs greats--yourselves and Sir MuradK your course mate. Araz

Thanks Araz Saheb. Are you sure he is my course/badgemate? Give me more info about him. Alzheimer is probably setting in and I have trouble remembering sometimes. I will be glad to talk to him.
Best regards. I am enjoying this forum and will inshallah contribute in future.
Regards/

Back
Top Bottom