What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Engine may become an issue but PAF and China are deligently working on it. It may a different engine than the AL-31FN. Will be interesting to see what they comeup with, but it will be a non-russian soursed.

for those that questioned the authenticity of this pic, here's an other close up.
Now PS gurus pls make your comments :D

Attachments

• j10b.jpg
    j10b.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Engine may become an issue but PAF and China are deligently working on it. It may a different engine than the AL-31FN. Will be interesting to see what they comeup with, but it will be a non-russian soursed.

From the latest released picture of J10B/FC20, it will be WS10A with a DSI inlet

From the latest released picture of J10B/FC20, it will be WS10A with a DSI inlet

That is the correct assumption according to popular belief. But some news from a credible indicates that it may turn out to be a completely different engine. I do not know what they are testing in China but it is not WS-10A. Time will tell what is in works.

That is the correct assumption according to popular belief. But some news from a credible indicates that it may turn out to be a completely different engine. I do not know what they are testing in China but it is not WS-10A. Time will tell what is in works.

Pshamim Sir,

Could you please enlighten us on why J-10 wasn't acquired off the shelf when news were surfacing its MKK kill ratio was like 10 : 1 as oppose to egging on F-Solas 2011 arrivals? Couldn't $ 1.5 B be better spent on it than block-50s ambigious arrivals? Even why Mr. 10%'s latest visit didn't bring the good news of signing J-10 deal? Wasn't cutting Budget on missile production, postponning strategic research and claiming Mumbai attack was conceived at PAK's land synoymous to making PAK as India's Sub-Servient?

If you accept yourself as NOT a guru, then how can you say that they are altered ?

Or do we need a guru to tell us that ?

Let me put it simple... Telling others that you are guru sounds like a fake title...

Anyway... The pic with the red square shows behind the cockpit no UHF antenna... Yet the picture posted earlier wherre you see the cockpit someone forgot to erase that same antenna... And there are some other features which I do not want to tell cause next time they will have more spare time and I will have to put more effort in analysing something that is not worth to analyse...

Good day.

Let me put it simple... Telling others that you are guru sounds like a fake title...

Anyway... The pic with the red square shows behind the cockpit no UHF antenna... Yet the picture posted earlier wherre you see the cockpit someone forgot to erase that same antenna... And there are some other features which I do not want to tell cause next time they will have more spare time and I will have to put more effort in analysing something that is not worth to analyse...

Good day.
The Antenna argument is good. The antenna is there in every FC-20 pic posted, except for the last one wangrong posted. Where'd it go?

we were in a state of complete denial when zardari became president.
its the same case now.
come on - -accept it - - the j-10 was going to get DSI and irst sooner or later. it was only a matter of time. now that they've finally made a prototype nobody's willing to accept it.
i don't know about anyone else but i sure believe at least ONE of the features - - -the DSI - - its all real. as for irst, i wouldnt be surprised if the sudanese put irst on their mig-21s - - why on earth should i be surprised if the chinese put it on the j-10.
and besides irst is no big deal - -its been around for more than 25 years for goodness sake - - on fulcrums and flankers

all you need is a good eye sight and good concentration because it is there.
View attachment 15f9eed9f4f78f7b93b8e54a066e8393.jpg
Munir, your argument? :D

Haha, hey if its true and real nothing like it.

Perhaps Wangrong, you can tell us more about the source you got the pics from and how reliable it is?

Btw, what is that shade type difference on the tail for?

It is all very exciting, this makes the FC-20 delivery quite timely.

Back
Top Bottom