What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

^^ Wow talk about full blown turd burglary .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/328798-post44.html

2d75fda04fc9e6fb6a132b48ede3d1bb.jpg

:devil:

AjnabiZ
If I were you i would listen to Munir. He is a senior member with a very keen eye. You never know you might learn something!!! I certainly do!!:lol::D:agree:
WaSalam
Araz

Point taken :)

Thanks

Latest from Pakdef

Re: Pakistan Air Force Pictures & Videos - IV
Quote:

Originally Posted by pshamim

HKhan Saheb,Per our conversation yesterday, what is the probability of WS-10A be the engine of FC-20 or there may be other option?

Shamim sahib,

We had a pretty good conversation about FC-20 and it is always a pleasure talking to you.

I would like to share some information about FC-20 which I have disclosed to couple of the forum members:

The reason for the delay in FC-20 fighters delivery to PAF is, yes, you have guessed it right, it is the engine.

China's CAC manufacturer of J-10/FC-20 has been very up front with PAF about the engine issue. Presently, all of J-10's flying with PLAAF have the Russian MMPP Salyut AL-31FN engines which produces reheat trust of between 27,000- 32,000 pounds. Recently, China purchased 100 AL-31FN but these engines are for J-11B not J-10's. CAC has already informed PAF that Russian have so far not made any types of objections to the sale of J-10 to any country but the word 'Pakistan wakes up the drunk bear...' is a irritant for both parties.

China has demonstrated two different engines to PAF for its FC-20. One is WS-10 and the other one, which is still at its development stage, has not being disclosed yet. The only item known about the unknown engine is that it's pretty powerful and uses state of art the technologies.

The other item which has caused the delay is the radar for FC-20. PAF has decided not to gingel with radar for FC-20 as it did with JF-17. The front runners for the M-AESA is a joint radar developed by Sweden and Italy, a Chinese and some unknown radar from France.

The last aspect for delayed deliver, which is by default, that by 2014, JF-17 and F-16 projects would be completed or near completion and PAF will have clearer picture is to how many FC-20 to procure.

By 2014 some of the F-16 would more than 30 years old and PAF will looking to replace them if some of the older A/B don't go through MLU.

There is a newer version of Raad being developed to be launched from the wing-pylons of JF-17.

The image of IL-76 at Chaklala AB is indeed an IL-76. It is leased from Ukraine for flight training until the delivery of Midas. PAF might keep this leased IL-76.

Any ways, PAF is in good shape currently and has mapped a prudent strategy to keep air-dominance as its doctrine.

You are suprising me... But how come the rudder is pointier and not rounded as first pic? And do I miss suddenly the red 01 on one side of the intake? The UHF/VHF antenna is smaller and all black. Not as in the picture posted earlier. The midwing pylon (where the mainwing delta is "cropped" is gone.

How come the car and tow handle have shadow (sun right above) while the front part of the plane not?

Last edited:
You are suprising me... But how come the rudder is pointier and not rounded as first pic? And do I miss suddenly the red 01 on one side of the intake? The UHF/VHF antenna is smaller and all black. Not as in the picture posted earlier. The midwing pylon (where the mainwing delta is "cropped" is gone.

:enjoy:different airplane

#01..#02.....

I never understood what is that black shaded thing on top of the tail. How come that's different in this picture too.

Back
Top Bottom