What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

radar

According to customer request (PESA or AESA)

PESA is cheaper than AESA

Wow...depending on the authenticity of that picture, many of us were right all along regarding certain upgrades...

FC-20 is going to not only neutralize the SU30MKI threat but be a major player and probably leader in the legit 4.5 generation fighter league.

AESA radar may be fitted on J-10B on top of the visible differences ;)

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

:china:

This baby is definitely worth the wait :D, cant wait to see it in PAF colours. I reckon that J10B will be the best plane in its league of 4.5 generation aircrafts.

The intake, the rudder show that the picture is not original. I have been playing with PS so often that changes applied with less cool programs are seen very easily. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Awsome pics .. tHnx for the upload hope the testing goes well and it gets inducted soon seem like the work of same team who decided to change the intakes of jf17 into divertless intakes . thanks again

The intake, the rudder show that the picture is not original. I have been playing with PS so often that changes applied with less cool programs are seen very easily. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

the picture come from Chinese forum

PS?

Please post Original picture

According to my colleagues the picture does not appear to be PS'D aka photo phucked.

Just a heads up, feel free to discuss further.

Actually it appeares that it is PSed. If the pictures is blown up, you can see that there is no consistency in the pixels.

Compare this blown-up photo with another photo blown-up to the same magnification. You wont notice inconsistency.

Last edited:
Actually it appeares that it is PSed. If the pictures is blown up, you can see that there is no consistency in the pixels.

as a matter of fact the whole pic has no "consistency" in the pixels. just check out the upper right and left corner.

woow niceee... at first sight it looks like another PS job but if you analyze it carefully then you can see some realistic details.
- IRST
- DSI "air intake"
- extended nose cone.
- longer nose antenna suggesting that the radar is still in testing phase
- and forgot the term but notice the big dot just above the exhaust nozzle on the rudder.

hope its real..

JF17#04

Sorry to spoil the joy but I never learned to shut my b mouth... :) I have watched some of the pics a few hundred hours. Sometimes days. And doing that for a few decades you can get the feeling. I made one big mistake. When someone released second gen JF17 pictures I thought that it was BS. It wasn't... But this one is easy. Put together. Some alterations. Then softoned some parts... There is always a problem area and the gentlemen above did a splendid job to clear it up.

Friend Wangrong. If I had every pic to provide you the answer then you should have fired me. I do not use old pics to prove it. The western way is not to have large computations to achieve something but less computations to achieve more. But do understand that it doesn't mean that I dislike the poster or the plane... I am after objective info and sometimes it means I can hurt sides that are not ready to alter as fast as needed... :)

Compare this blown-up photo with another photo blown-up to the same magnification. You wont notice inconsistency.

now thats a really bad comparison. one with the armaments has a very high resolution so it can afford to have a huge blown-up while the original FC-20 pic has really bad resolution so when blown-up the picture loses pixels.. what i think the pic must have been taken by a cellphone camera.

Back
Top Bottom