What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

It is gorgeous and graceful fighter. I would love to see it fully loaded with missiles and bombs (and obviously in paf colors)

You just stood for your helplessness... Nothing else...

We helpless? Until now you have not give a credible way or answer how IAF is going to do it. I bet IAF is as clueless as you.

We helpless? Until now you have not give a credible way or answer how IAF is going to do it. I bet IAF is as clueless as you.

Well I answered it quite and simple... Upto u to take ...

Well as we understand now, in a war scenario iaf will be going against paf quite blindly (i think it is quite a nightmare for any airforce). Rest in peace iaf.

Well I answered it quite and simple... Upto u to take ...

Reader will know that is a stupid answer. I hope IAF is not as stupid as you. You yrself make you sound stupid.

Its quite surprising isnt it? You can learn about Su 30 MKI from Su 30 MKK and Su 27's But India cannot learn the J-10 from Isreael Lavi and JF-17 from Mig 19... Well if this keeps my neighbors happy so be it.

Reader will know that is a stupid answer. I hope IAF is not as stupid as you. You yrself make you sound stupid.

Mind your words, do not step on your limits... Its not only you who knows to use such languages... Take it in the spirit of debate, dont take it to the personal edge..

Its quite surprising isnt it? You can learn about Su 30 MKI from Su 30 MKK and Su 27's But India cannot learn the J-10 from Isreael Lavi and JF-17 from Mig 19... Well if this keeps my neighbors happy so be it.

You are the only being feeling that way... Don't drag all your compatriot and everybody in. They don't want to be as embarrassing as you.

Let's have a joke... If you know WWII Zero fighter characteristic, you will know Euro2000 Typhoon too... Hehehehe....

You are the only being feeling that way... Don't drag all your compatriot and everybody in. They don't want to be as embarrassing as you.

You are taking it to the personal level... Debate the topic not the debater...I stick to what I said... Digesting it is your headache not mine..

Are u tht smart? sarcastic.

sU-30mki is a tweaked out su-30.... advanced version of su-27-same airframe,engine? n avionics are also somewhat similiar.
J-10 on lavi? lol

Lavi is decades old while J-10 came was introduced recently and is still going evolution!

What is similiar in Lavi n J-10???

Mig-19? and JF-17? HAHA.. U indians r so funny........ first u rant tht JF-17 is a souped out mig-21.. than u ranted tht it is based on some russian project tht never left drawing board and now mig-19?

Serious u guys r dellusional.

sU-30mki is a tweaked out su-30.... advanced version of su-27-same airframe,engine? n avionics are also somewhat similiar.
J-10 on lavi? lol

Lavi is decades old while J-10 came was introduced recently and is still going evolution!

Mig-19? and JF-17? HAHA.. U indians r so funny........ first u rant tht JF-17 is a souped out mig-21.. than u ranted tht it is based on some russian project tht never left drawing board and now mig-19?

Where did u get the idea of the mki having the same engine as the su-27? or the
avionics being similar?

You are taking it to the personal level... Debate the topic not the debater...I stick to what I said... Digesting it is your headache not mine..

You keep trolling and avoid the question. How do you expect me to talk sense things with you?

J-10 on lavi? lol

Wrong judgment, Even the airframe is not similar. Avionics package are from Russia , India and Israel so no comparison, If there is a comparison then is the same with J-10 and Lavi and Mig 19 to JF-17 If its just because of Airframe, Prove it otherwise.

AMCA!!! There is an analogy between MKK and MKI but there is no analogy between lavi and j10B ( and mig19 and jf17). J10B and jf17 are now completely different beast (i am talking about the end product).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom