What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

AMCA you have done your best to argue that paf cannot learn about SU30MKI but you have not said a single word that how will iaf learn about jf17 or j10B (or you will continue to burry your head in sand that both are no threat to iaf)

Joint exercises are one way to find how potent is the aircraft- Agreed... Do you really think you would be getting Inside infos from Manufacturers and Airforces??? And that would obviously be positive infos, will anyone under rate there product??

AMCA you should know better than me that it is not difficult at all to get inside from manufacturers and airforces. And these are correct infos! YES

AMCA you have done your best to argue that paf cannot learn about SU30MKI but you have not said a single word that how will iaf learn about jf17 or j10B (or you will continue to burry your head in sand that both are no threat to iaf)

My argument was simple... I have never stated PAF cannot learn about MKI.... I have said a detailed case study on it can finish the job, case study made simple if you have allies, if not another hard nut to crack.

AMCA you should know better than me that it is not difficult at all to get inside from manufacturers and airforces. And these are correct infos! YES

I am not so sure either sir, All I know is, no one shares false info's about there product no matter even if with allies, In this world of marketing and promoting do you think a manufacturer or an Air force would send negative information on a product? If they do, then I have no words to counter it, I believe if in that case...

My argument was simple... I have never stated PAF cannot learn about MKI.... I have said a detailed case study on it can finish the job, case study made simple if you have allies, if not another hard nut to crack.

And how about iaf learning about jf17 and j10B ????

And how about iaf learning about jf17 and j10B ????

Quite simple, Get details about the Lavi fighter from Israel and a little about the Scrapped Mig 19 program from the Russians. Dont you think you have an open book model to look after aswell?

J10B FLEW AGAIN TODAY (8.6)

175738crcq2u9dq111qf2h.jpg

175736gs6su4jsses7rnsg.jpg

credits houshangahi

Quite simple, Get details about the Lavi fighter from Israel and a little about the Scrapped Mig 19 program from the Russians. Dont you think you have an open book model to look after aswell?

LOL... I admire IAF way of doing it this way... Pathetic.

I helped you answer it ' IAF is clueless about J-10B and JF-17. Helpless too!'

LOL... I admire IAF way of doing it this way... Pathetic.

I am no spoke person of IAF... I answered to a question which was asked to me.... My personal opinion...

1030391bz85au1esp1skp1.jpg

103038g0oiuazlqwwa07yu.jpg

103036ek8kbw8wuh6n6o56.jpg

j10b flew yesterday aswell

credits houshangahi

it seems they are intensifying the test. But I bet the real test is not conducted in the populated city of Chengdu. The one at chengdu is for publicity only.

Real test one shall be at inland remote area of China. Out of public sight with probably 2-3 prototypes flying around to get the data and test more quickly since CCP is loaded with cash and can afford many prototype to fasten everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom