What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

ltcjdbynet_img_7457_jpg_150657lv70582lf813g775.jpg

ltcjdbynet_img_7409_jpg_150644hww4fxkf206s6cxk.jpg

ltcjdbynet_IMG_7379JPG_14374104wk5kwia026k1i0.jpg

i wish we get to see this picture with PAF Base Sargodha in the background:

J-10B%20with%20J-20-thumb-560x353-135045.jpg

what a deadly combination!

why are people so looking down on j10a ? it has range and payload , plus can be upgraded e aesa radar

j10a is not that obsolete as you might think..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/3218-j-10-fc-20-mrca-418.html#post1957879

I also think J10A can defeat MKI in most ocasions , because J10A allready had a very smaller RCS than MKI, that's the reason J 10A locked MKV for tens of times while MKV can not find J10A, as to MKI, things still not changed. besides, MKI have front wing, so the RCS maybe lager than MKV. Western media also reported MKI's radar can see far but cant see clearly:azn:
When things come to dog fight, anyone konws who is the winner.
:china::pakistan:

You already answered in your post as what I meant. Chinese are more to produce locally everything...Whereas Indian projects is going on+will be huge in future. I know the China spent more, but locally......in coming days i will grow in the same way.

If you think Russia sells more weapons to Chinese, just think about these deals.

271 MKIs Going on
69 MIG 29 upgrade
Aircraft carrier.
FGFA - (estimated more than 30 billion)
This apart from other deals like tanks, other weapons, ships, and lease of nuke subs.

Also Russians know that there is no future with Chinese sales...

This precisely bring my point.. Despite India being Russia biggest arm importer. Russian refuse to bound to India pressure for cancellation of RD-93 sales to Pakistan. Even more ironic is RD-93 sales which assit JFT will come in as direct competitor against Mikoyan Mig-29. Mikoyan CEO even lobby trying to block RD93 engines sales but failed. RD-93 engines sales earn just that little money but anger their biggest importer, compete against their countryman(mig-29) product.. In fact, it is a lose lose deal... Why Russia go ahead with it?

Becos of CHINA... Russia after 2006 foresee China as their true strategic partner. A real Superpower.

dear, i know this wont help as you don't want to understand. however, if you have some time, you can check the annual exports of Russian arms to china and India. the Chinese imports are on a decline but are still more then that of India. i don't think there is any need to mention the comparison of Chinese defense spending with than of India, the difference is huge! this is common sense, isn't it.
as mentioned, as china is getting more and more self reliable in defense industry of the imports are on a decline but are more then that of India. to this add the Pakistan potential imports and he results will be quite obvious, but, for only those who want to understand!

in case of RD-93, the order was put up by China and Russian couldn't afford to cancel the deal to please India despite there pressure!
if you want a link for this as well, you can ask your Indian friends who were very confident that the RD-93 is gone and JFT is a failed project!!
it is difficult to find them these day!!!

You already answered in your post as what I meant. Chinese are more to produce locally everything...Whereas Indian projects is going on+will be huge in future. I know the China spent more, but locally......in coming days i will grow in the same way.

If you think Russia sells more weapons to Chinese, just think about these deals.

271 MKIs Going on
69 MIG 29 upgrade
Aircraft carrier.
FGFA - (estimated more than 30 billion)
This apart from other deals like tanks, other weapons, ships, and lease of nuke subs.

Also Russians know that there is no future with Chinese sales...

just as i said, can you please check the underlined part of my post.

anyways, coming back to topic, there are news that Bangladesh are also interested in J-10. it is not confirmed which variant they are interested in but PAF must make sure that they get something that is not going to Bangladesh as anything the Bangladesh air force will procure will eventually end up with IAF having a check and insight at it.
i think here the the J-10B and FC-20 will come into play! nothing much in know as yet so it is better not to speculate!

regards!

Can anyone tell me when the specifications of FC-20 will be provided officially?

Are those dummy missiles or the real thing?

NOPE I'M SERIOUS :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum and my sincerest apologies for the following :-
Dear you might not know this but this is a place which is for good debates and discussions not for some lame old jokes,well occasional jokes are good and are always welcome by forum members here but silly comparisons in attempt to insult somebody is just not right and is not amusing not atleast for me
IF U WANT A PLACE IN WHICH YOU COULD TROLL ALL YOU WANT THEN MY ADVICE IS GO TO YOUTUBE AND TROLL ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS IS JUST NOT THE PLACE
Im sorry mods to have to do this but it was getting way to annoying and was ruining a perfectly good thread
Please serial killer if u can contribute to the thread then please do other wise just dont write useless garbage
My sincerest apologies again for some offending words
Regards:
Abdul Bari

Back
Top Bottom