What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Ohh please give up on anti chinese campaign for god sake. This isnt even the thread for an article about SU-27.So quit your trolling dude.:angry:
This article is BS, why because first of all Pakistan was never interested in twin engine jets and that includes the J-11b. Pakistan has always been interested in the J-10 and not the J-11.
J-11 was a licence version of the Su-27 but J-11b falls into an altogether different class. It heavily incooperates domestice parts and the new domestic engine has also been aproved for the twin engine J-11B.
So imo it would be an insult to call it a russian jet, coz its not.

IC, it is his tradition and culture. :crazy:

I think once PAF is satisfied with the development level of J10, it will buy it in tranches as its finances allow. I dont think PAF will confine itself to just 40.
Araz

Well Sir

Despite all odds J 10 is the best option that could be vailed by Pakistan. 2 J 10s are better then 4 F22 let alone F-16s, atleast for Pakistan !!!!

Hey dont shout let me explain, most of you guys must have kept a close eye on Afghan War, didnt u know that stringers fired by taliban at American planes failed to hit them not because of superior plane but because they were chipped.

How can be we sure about american equipments that they would perform in war as they perform in peace. You just cant secure any data stored in any computer windows , linux Pix, ASA or whatever **** you may do for security

Rule is simple whatever has software in it Try that you write it yourself no libraries no:hitwall: templeates, yes you have to re-invent the wheel atleast in this case otherwise dont complain that things were not working as they were suppose to be, be it fly-by-wire, HUD, BVR, Sidewinder or any programmeable thing.

I am in the field of computers from last many years and system programming is my faviourte 'time pass' and I can guarentee untill and unless you have coded something from scratch you just cant be sure about its contents, fly-by-wire or what ever americans offer us how can be ve sure that when metal is actually hot it wont decive us?

Why are we forgetting radar jamming in 65 and 71 by our beloved US and subsequestnt burning of records of inquiry held by PAF not to mention craetes of ammo recoverd by Pak army from indians marked "Gifted by US".

and if I am not wrong it is understood fact that Pakistani Top Brass admits that one day "bari anni hai"

Come on guys chinese are some one we can trust on, though ultimate soloution is only and only self reliance we should be thankfull china is providing us with the lot of TOT.

:hitwall:

Well Sir

Despite all odds J 10 is the best option that could be vailed by Pakistan. 2 J 10s are better then 4 F22 let alone F-16s, atleast for Pakistan !!!!

Hey dont shout let me explain, most of you guys must have kept a close eye on Afghan War, didnt u know that stringers fired by taliban at American planes failed to hit them not because of superior plane but because they were chipped.

How can be we sure about american equipments that they would perform in war as they perform in peace. You just cant secure any data stored in any computer windows , linux Pix, ASA or whatever **** you may do for security

Rule is simple whatever has software in it Try that you write it yourself no libraries no:hitwall: templeates, yes you have to re-invent the wheel atleast in this case otherwise dont complain that things were not working as they were suppose to be, be it fly-by-wire, HUD, BVR, Sidewinder or any programmeable thing.

I am in the field of computers from last many years and system programming is my faviourte 'time pass' and I can guarentee untill and unless you have coded something from scratch you just cant be sure about its contents, fly-by-wire or what ever americans offer us how can be ve sure that when metal is actually hot it wont decive us?

Why are we forgetting radar jamming in 65 and 71 by our beloved US and subsequestnt burning of records of inquiry held by PAF not to mention craetes of ammo recoverd by Pak army from indians marked "Gifted by US".

and if I am not wrong it is understood fact that Pakistani Top Brass admits that one day "bari anni hai"

Come on guys chinese are some one we can trust on, though ultimate soloution is only and only self reliance we should be thankfull china is providing us with the lot of TOT.

:hitwall:

Make very much sense.

Hi Xishan,

Sir, there is misinformation and lack of knowledge about missiles in your post. Stinger was a heat seeker---once it locked on, regardless whose ar-se it painted, it was on its way. It doesnot mean that it works 100% of the time. Heat seekers are fire and forget missiles.

Now if it was a radar guided missile, it is a different story. The stinger can have an intial problem of locking onto the target and that is not because of the chip but rather of not getting a proper heat signature. Even though the missile may be launched, if there is no lock or a loss of heat lock, or flares or some other anomaly, it will go astray. For that very reason, president Clinton's regime tried very hard to buy back all the remaining stingers, because they have a very high kill ratio.

The rest of your article about equipment is completely bad bad information. Seems to me that you are clueless how the defence industry operates in the world.

Let me get you off your mis-information wagon---the defence industry in based upon trust---yessir trust---do you think that they have a department where they have people installing defective parts in equipment going to pakistan and another department where they installing quality parts---which would at the time of failure bring about shame to their manufacturers. Do you really have any beliefe that once these machines fail in actual combat, that there would be any other nations left to buy the equipment from that company.

Kid, you have no clue about pride of performance and pride in your workmanship kind of mentality---you need to learn and understand that when you manufacture and design a machine, it has your name, sweat, blood, your integrity, your honesty, your quality of workmanship, the future of the epmloyees working at that plant and the future of their families being attached to it---to top it all off---it has the name of the company or the name of the owner of the company stamped on it.

I donot know of any defence equipment producing company that pakistan deals would fall in the category of short-changing its end user.

Why don't you print some info and background the information burning issue of PAF and we will see where it leads.

At the end of your post you come up with that dreaded word TOT---do you really know what it means---do you really know where pakistan can put all that TOT and make any use of it.:flame::flame:

I'd love to offer a news link or something, but that's not how you get latest Chinese military progress. Take the declassification of J-10 for example, the official news came some 3 years after the fighter went into small-batch production. So mostly you go to Chinese military forum and chat with diff. ppl, and the credibility of the rumors is judged by the poster's reputation and connection. I got this J-10B's info from a very authoritative figure online regarding Chinese politico-military news, and his ID is 当铺. So I just take his words, and they often turn out to be true, unfortunately the official conformation usually comes after a long time. :hitwall:

Mxiong,
Isn't J-10B is a designation for 2 seater J-10?
New version of J-10 may have a different designation!
And please, don't forget to post any pictures youcome across for the new J-10

Hi Xishan,

Sir, there is misinformation and lack of knowledge about missiles in your post. Stinger was a heat seeker---once it locked on, regardless whose ar-se it painted, it was on its way. It doesnot mean that it works 100% of the time. Heat seekers are fire and forget missiles.

Now if it was a radar guided missile, it is a different story. The stinger can have an intial problem of locking onto the target and that is not because of the chip but rather of not getting a proper heat signature. Even though the missile may be launched, if there is no lock or a loss of heat lock, or flares or some other anomaly, it will go astray. For that very reason, president Clinton's regime tried very hard to buy back all the remaining stingers, because they have a very high kill ratio.

Well Khan Sahib try to use your brain a bit, Obviously not like yahaya khan but like AQ khan, Ever heared about RFIDs and its uses?? agreed stringers are heat seakers but Mr khan have you ever opned a stringer and see what is inside it ? how can can you be so sure that when u fire a stringer on an american plane its RFID tage gets activated as it approaches plane and it goes out of spin? Its so stange why dont people use their brains. Atleast I would never like a missile provided by me to some one hits my own plane. What do u say people?? Its just a simple example other weapon system are much more complex and have much more space for incorporation of neferious objects.

The rest of your article about equipment is completely bad bad information. Seems to me that you are clueless how the defence industry operates in the world.

:crazy:mr actually its that you simply dont know that you dont know

Let me get you off your mis-information wagon---the defence industry in based upon trust---yessir trust---do you think that they have a department where they have people installing defective parts in equipment going to pakistan and another department where they installing quality parts---which would at the time of failure bring about shame to their manufacturers. Do you really have any beliefe that once these machines fail in actual combat, that there would be any other nations left to buy the equipment from that company.

Do u know how much budget CIA have and what is their mendate??. do u really think their only work is to Tape monika lewensky?? comeon man grow up I just wish that your mindset is not shared by our top brass Dont you know that every item pakistan gets is checked several times, People correct me if I am wrong when we got F-16s they were feather balnced and their electrical wiring related to delivery of nukes had been removed, Maybe something to do with craftmanship huh?? and navy people would attest to my verdict as they had quite a lot which had been tonned down.

Khan Saab in this world nobody would u give a weapon to destroy themselve its a basics of military startegy to plan the future and always have a exit strategy. GROw up do u really think that all their firms are workinga nd just supplying equipment all over world and pentagon is sitting and just getting fat on their asses??

Kid, you have no clue about pride of performance and pride in your workmanship kind of mentality---you need to learn and understand that when you manufacture and design a machine, it has your name, sweat, blood, your integrity, your honesty, your quality of workmanship, the future of the epmloyees working at that plant and the future of their families being attached to it---to top it all off---it has the name of the company or the name of the owner of the company stamped on it.

What do u think about Iraq?? why was there so somooth roll over? Mr khan modern weapons of today are not are not sabers or spears (your craftmanship), you are living in primitive times plz come out of it, these weapons of toady are very complex mechanism and most have ability to perform on their masters or for you in simpler wordsfor you they have their brains and they sense its only that you dont know. If in future there is a conflict between us and pak then this would be the first time americans would be facing formidable oppostion and belive me they have plans for it i dont remmebr who said it but there is a saying which Americans belive firmly is that if you find an formidable oppostion then you donthave planned your war .

I donot know of any defence equipment producing company that pakistan deals would fall in the category of short-changing its end user

Fools Paradise

Why don't you print some info and background the information burning issue of PAF and we will see where it leads.

It is said it was an accident(Zia sahib C130 accicdent seems familiar aint it?? ) that caused burning of investigation and records regarding signal jamming and I think it was sargodha where it happened. Let me check if i can get you some proof. An airforce person told me.

At the end of your post you come up with that dreaded word TOT---do you really know what it means---do you really know where pakistan can put all that TOT and make any use of it.:flame::flame:

TOT means transfer of technolgy. yeah sure i know and had worked in defence industry for some time so i know a lot about it which you claim that you know what problem you have with it?? this is the only sensible way of acquiring wepons from other nations.

Xishan,

Removing the wiring if it happened was a part of the original deal---it is not defective workmanship---the agency doesnot interfere in the manufactruing of defence equipment in any defence related industry---as a matter of fact the agency has no right to interfere in the internal national production of defence equipment and having operatives inside who are intentionally misplacing wires from planes or putting defective CPU's with special codes--.

As a matter of fact, anyone from the agency maynot even get close to the design and manufacturing of the equipment---this defence industry is a private industry and it safegurads its secrets and manufacturing process more than any thing imagined. Second thing is the the federal beureau would be all over it like flies over an open can of honey----it becomes a JURISDICTION issue. The agency has no jurisdiction in the internal affairs or anything on the u s mainland soil---it is the federal beureau issues and they fight tooth and nail to protect their turf.

It is alright to strut and brag a little bit and we will let you---but it is better to have a better understanding of manufacturing processes related to defence industry and not to beligerantly argue.

Now don't let anyone get confused with a cheap quality product---a cheap quality product was cheap from the begining---we already knew its defects and shortcomings.

I am just giving you the basics as to how the industry works---now you are putting a spin on what I stated about the equipment---it was about the equipment in the 65 war and there after about the radars and etc---yes they have certain safeguards in certain weapons that they sell us and we know that because they have already told that to us---but what you were talking in your earlier post is different than is what you are responding to.

For some reason the equipment you are arguing about didnot have what you are stating, because they wanted to pay upwards of 100k to 200k per launcher even with the dead batteries---ten years after the batteries expired their normal use.

Where does iraq or the Zia's C130 come intot eh picture---or are you trying to wing anything that you can--- it is time to take a deep breath and start afresh allover one more time.

Don't worry about my brains---have concerns about your presence here---you are seemingly already on the exit list.

Hi Xishan, looks like you want to prove that all the senior members are fools and you know every thing. if you are trying to make a point make it without disrespecting a member. You dont know any thing about Zia Crash if you have read the book Bear Trap. read it as a novel there are a very few people who are alive who know what happend to that C130 and the ones who are alive are not in pakistan.
Lets talk about F-16s the first 4 F-16 delivered to us they were flown by the US to Dahran , When Shahid and khattak were doing pre-flight they found out there was no radar in it, they got of the plane and call AHQ , Zia told them to come back dont touch the F-16s. The US had to pick them up from Dharan and then deliver us what we wanted. Our PAF engg are so smart that they reconfigured our mirages and f-16s to deliver NB.
Again just an advice you Command respect not demand respect. On this forum we have people from all origins and we respect all of them.

76be23bf236b5670f55d0864479c2d1f.jpg

Xishan,

Removing the wiring if it happened was a part of the original deal---it is not defective workmanship---the agency doesnot interfere in the manufactruing of defence equipment in any defence related industry---as a matter of fact the agency has no right to interfere in the internal national production of defence equipment and having operatives inside who are intentionally misplacing wires from planes or putting defective CPU's with special codes--.
proves my point J10 and chines products are much better for us at least they would do what they are suppose to doAs a matter of fact, anyone from the agency maynot even get close to the design and manufacturing of the equipment---this defence industry is a private industry and it safegurads its secrets and manufacturing process more than any thing imagined. Second thing is the the federal beureau would be all over it like flies over an open can of honey----it becomes a JURISDICTION issue. The agency has no jurisdiction in the internal affairs or anything on the u s mainland soil---it is the federal beureau issues and they fight tooth and nail to protect their turf.

Wow in your imagination, things are not that much rosy as you think,first of all CIA does not use to opertae inside mainland yes you were right atleast on papers. Its done by NSA. Ok but Khan sahiball of CIA operations are concieved governed funnded and often armed from the main land. when its about american interst there is no such things as jurisdiction.

It is alright to strut and brag a little bit and we will let you---but it is better to have a better understanding of manufacturing processes related to defence industry and not to beligerantly argue.

Now don't let anyone get confused with a cheap quality product---a cheap quality product was cheap from the begining---we already knew its defects and shortcomings.

I am just giving you the basics as to how the industry works---now you are putting a spin on what I stated about the equipment---it was about the equipment in the 65 war and there after about the radars and etc---yes they have certain safeguards in certain weapons that they sell us and we know that because they have already told that to us---but what you were talking in your earlier post is different than is what you are responding to.

For some reason the equipment you are arguing about didnot have what you are stating, because they wanted to pay upwards of 100k to 200k per launcher even with the dead batteries---ten years after the batteries expired their normal use.

Where does iraq or the Zia's C130 come intot eh picture---or are you trying to wing anything that you can--- it is time to take a deep breath and start afresh allover one more time.

Don't worry about my brains---have concerns about your presence here---you are seemingly already on the exit list.

Khan sahib dont worry about my exit nobody is going to stay anywhere always, but i see it otherwise, My point was simple and staright you just simply cant trust us given their past record and future that I could see.

I mean, with all due respects, conflict between USA and Pak is destined to happen its just only matter of time so all i wanted that we should rely more on people and companies who would be on our side in such scenario.

I have already mentioned that i had worked in Pak defence industry so i know perfectly well how they work. C130((it was for accidents) and iraq factor fits in to the situation as these two factors were predominnatly US based and in both IRaq wars iraqis failed to respond, Iraq was not that much a bannana as it appeared in the war, I am simply suugessting that we should be carefull.

and by the way who told u american comapnies are free and they keep their secrets aka make their own decisions, khan sahib its not like this, american socitty is every closely monitored by US govenment, and they are not very open to their normal industry leave alone defence industry. Port of duabi case do u remeber that ??

Ok leave it I think this thread is more about J10 and not about American dirty work if u wish to prove your point that americans are reliable technolgy partners lets start another thread.

pardon me I was a bit rude-- Khans often get irritated by citation of brains :cheers:

pardon me I was a bit rude-- Khans often get irritated by citation of brains :cheers:

Xishan.
I am not Mastan Khan, but I still find your posts arrogant and disgustingly naive. You have hardly been here a few days and managed to get people like Muradk and myself annoyed with your "holier than thou " approach. You have type casted people and your last remark about Pashtun Brothers is not only in poor taste but reeks of bias and racism. I have never done this on any of the forums before, but I am reporting you to the mods. With an atttitude like yours you do not deserve to be on this forum.
MODS Please TAKE NOTICE.
Araz

Khan sahib dont worry about my exit nobody is going to stay anywhere always, but i see it otherwise, My point was simple and staright you just simply cant trust us given their past record and future that I could see.

I mean, with all due respects, conflict between USA and Pak is destined to happen its just only matter of time so all i wanted that we should rely more on people and companies who would be on our side in such scenario.

I have already mentioned that i had worked in Pak defence industry so i know perfectly well how they work. C130((it was for accidents) and iraq factor fits in to the situation as these two factors were predominnatly US based and in both IRaq wars iraqis failed to respond, Iraq was not that much a bannana as it appeared in the war, I am simply suugessting that we should be carefull.

and by the way who told u american comapnies are free and they keep their secrets aka make their own decisions, khan sahib its not like this, american socitty is every closely monitored by US govenment, and they are not very open to their normal industry leave alone defence industry. Port of duabi case do u remeber that ??

Ok leave it I think this thread is more about J10 and not about American dirty work if u wish to prove your point that americans are reliable technolgy partners lets start another thread.

You are in dire need of spell checker .. aint u?

Xishan.
I am not Mastan Khan, but I still find your posts arrogant and disgustingly naive. You have hardly been here a few days and managed to get people like Muradk and myself annoyed with your "holier than thou " approach. You have type casted people and your last remark about Pashtun Brothers is not only in poor taste but reeks of bias and racism. I have never done this on any of the forums before, but I am reporting you to the mods. With an atttitude like yours you do not deserve to be on this forum.
MODS Please TAKE NOTICE.
Araz

Mr Xishan786 will take a 10 days break and learn to show respect to fellow members.

Neo

Back
Top Bottom