What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I had chance to visit the Dubai Air Show last Thursday. There was a stall of the Chinese Aircraft industry. It had static display models of JF17, L-15 and FTC2000. But no J-10. I inquired about J-10 from the people at the stall but they declined to comment. I find this behaviour very strange considering that J10 is already in service with PLAAF and openly discussed in the aviation circles.

What will be the possiable Equipments and Changes if Pakistan willing to Induct J10

can any one ..

What will be the possiable Equipments and Changes if Pakistan willing to Induct J10

can any one ..

pakistan will be looking for an advance version of the J-10 possibly called super-10 with an AESA radar and a TVC. If J-10 are inducted in its current status, only the avonics will be of western orgin and perhaps the chinese domestic engine will power it.

I think FC-20 will be the modified/upgraded J-10 - which is poised to be in the Eurofighter/Rafale class...and it would make sence too as it would be a solid counter to the IAF MRCA.

J10 is good and a nice plane so far more then 70 Air craft was build and are in use of PLAAF it was a good option for PAF also because there is no chance of getting any new plane from any westren country and we have to on chainess , Its not easy to mixing J10 with Chiness and Westren Avioncis because every one have to open its equipemnts to each other this is really tough decision for any one ... ?

PAF should commit j-10 squardan for naval support and air defence for Karachi and to replace miraj5 or at least purchase 30 aircraft like su33, rafale m

Can it match Su 30 Mki .Su 30 Mki is avery capable aircraft that India has .Pakistan must have some thing to counter it.

Don't worry about it. J-10 w/ AESA + TVC will shoot down Su-30MKI like turkeys its not even funny.

Can it match Su 30 Mki .Su 30 Mki is avery capable aircraft that India has .Pakistan must have some thing to counter it.

we are getting F-16 to counter Mki
also, JF-17/F-10 backed by AWACs can easily kill Mki. We will get F-10 with AESA Radar in order to have an edge over Mki and their 126 MRCA

we are getting F-16 to counter Mki
also, JF-17/F-10 backed by AWACs can easily kill Mki. We will get F-10 with AESA Radar in order to have an edge over Mki and their 126 MRCA

I agree with your first part but F-10 with AESA, i think not!

PESA on J-10 advanced model F-10 or Super 10 what ever its designation in PAF will be, is likely but AESA from China requires atleast 3+ years to come!

I think FC-20 will be the modified/upgraded J-10 - which is poised to be in the Eurofighter/Rafale class...and it would make sence too as it would be a solid counter to the IAF MRCA.

Let the final specification of IAF MRCA comes out, as Lockheed has offered IAF with Supercruising F-16.

Don't worry about it. J-10 w/ AESA + TVC will shoot down Su-30MKI like turkeys its not even funny.

AESA+TVC J-10

We dream lots of things about our future but very little of it come every day.

Back
Top Bottom