What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

we are getting F-16 to counter Mki
also, JF-17/F-10 backed by AWACs can easily kill Mki. We will get F-10 with AESA Radar in order to have an edge over Mki and their 126 MRCA

I never thaught about exclusivity of MKI as it will go head on against fighter planes like J-17/F-10 with AWACS.

I agree with your first part but F-10 with AESA, i think not!

PESA on J-10 advanced model F-10 or Super 10 what ever its designation in PAF will be, is likely but AESA from China requires atleast 3+ years to come!

I didn't say that F-10 will be having chinese AESA. we are looking for western avionics and radar for F-10.

I didn't say that F-10 will be having chinese AESA. we are looking for western avionics and radar for F-10.

My friend,

It seems very very less likely that Pakistan can atain an AESA tech from West as only US has and Europe is in making one. So is the case with Russia and China.

I would like to add that the day Flankers have AESA on board, no Jet except F-22 Raptor will be able to engage a Flanker (SU-27 and Onwards) without better ECM suite or AWACS support.

The new J-10 variant in testing by CAC will eventually have AESA, by 2015 at the latest - around the time the 36-40 FC-20 will be inducted into PAF. Chinese AESA technology is already on large platforms or set to be on large platforms, their smaller fighter based systems have been in development for a while as well. Nonetheless be assured FC-20 will have AESA, by 2015.

AESA+TVC J-10

We dream lots of things about our future but very little of it come every day.

That is for the virtue of humility . Because I don't want the heated response if the truth was spoken as "J-10 TODAY will shoot down Su-30MKI like turkeys its not even funny".:coffee:

That is for the virtue of humility . Because I don't want the heated response if the truth was spoken as "J-10 TODAY will shoot down Su-30MKI like turkeys its not even funny".:coffee:

Hey man! no offence but i think you are actually under estimating the indian MKI. Its one of the best in the flanker series actually more better then the mk and mk2 the chinese have. J-10 is a capable jet and with time i believe the way chinese are going, it will only get better but shooting down a MKI like a turkey is far fletched.

Hey man! no offence but i think you are actually under estimating the indian MKI. Its one of the best in the flanker series actually more better then the mk and mk2 the chinese have. J-10 is a capable jet and with time i believe the way chinese are going, it will only get better but shooting down a MKI like a turkey is far fletched.

Now Su-30MKK/MKK2 in PLAAF/PLANAF are used just as long-range bombers, that's exactly because during AoA exercises "J-10 shot down Su-30s like turkeys its not even funny". You many argue how much Su-30MKI is better than Su-30MKK/MKK2 which might make a difference, which I kinda agree, so allow me to change the words:"J-10 will shoot down Su-30MKI like fighters its serious".

Now Su-30MKK/MKK2 in PLAAF/PLANAF are used just as long-range bombers, that's exactly because during AoA exercises "J-10 shot down Su-30s like turkeys its not even funny". You many argue how much Su-30MKI is better than Su-30MKK/MKK2 which might make a difference, which I kinda agree, so allow me to change the words:"J-10 will shoot down Su-30MKI like fighters its serious".

I totally disagree with you!....:tsk:

SU-30MKI and J-10 are no match when it comes to BVR.

In the league of WVR also donot give Su-30MKI a blink otherwise the best will be downed.

Definetly you have complete faith on you J-10 as it will shoot down Su-30MKI as it is natural for anyone as J-10 is from your country. You know I can even says that our LCA can even shot down Su-30MKI. But alas the truth is way away from our dreaming perspective.

Now Su-30MKK/MKK2 in PLAAF/PLANAF are used just as long-range bombers,

but there is way differene between Su-30MKK and Su-30MKI.

that's exactly because during AoA exercises "J-10 shot down Su-30s like turkeys its not even funny".

But it doesn't imply that it can even shot down Su-30MKI.

You many argue how much Su-30MKI is better than Su-30MKK/MKK2 which might make a difference, which I kinda agree, so allow me to change the words:"J-10 will shoot down Su-30MKI like fighters its serious".

What does exactly mean about last pairs of words? "J-10 will shoot down Su-30MKI like fighters its serious"

What does this mean serious over here?

So if MKI also have AESA and conects with the AWACS what will happend

First of all MKI doesn't need any AWACS support, since its radar and ECM suite is more then enough to engage any target except F-22.

First of all MKI doesn't need any AWACS support, since its radar and ECM suite is more then enough to engage any target except F-22.

err no.....you need to do more study on ranges and rcs

Back
Top Bottom