What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

w w w.fyjs.cn/bbs/htm_data/27/0908/201805.html

10.1 parade plaaf training pics (j10 Air-air Refueling ,jh7,z9,etc)

plz del the space between www

regards.

god...i hate my isp..

looks like pics from some sort of parade:undecided:

Mh, it sounds like they want to design a whole new aircraft just to get supercruise capability, but aren't the engine and the thrust to weight ratio of the aircraft the important parts of SC?
I mean the Gripen NG proves SC with the GE 414 engine, but the F18SH which had the same engine don't offer that capability. So if they wan SC, don't they have to improve the engine of J10 mainly?

well nothing hints to development of a new design. not atleast in this report as far as i get it!
it only claims that they want to develop a SC fighter plane,,
yes with a TV engine for J10 on cards, super cruise may be next to come,,
i wonder if we can get it on our FC20 but i dint think it will happen, not atleast with the first 36 ordered!!

regards!

well nothing hints to development of a new design. not atleast in this report as far as i get it!
it only claims that they want to develop a SC fighter plane,,
yes with a TV engine for J10 on cards, super cruise may be next to come,,
i wonder if we can get it on our FC20 but i dint think it will happen, not atleast with the first 36 ordered!!

regards!
well China can buy AL-41F which is SC capable so no prob for them.Yap PAF won't see SC capable fighter any soon only if it by negligible chance decides to buy Griffon NG

well China can buy AL-41F which is SC capable so no prob for them.Yap PAF won't see SC capable fighter any soon only if it by negligible chance decides to buy Griffon NG

well i am not talking about a new plane to induct the SC ability but only about FC20 being able to super cruise.
as i said, it wont be there with the first 36 ordered but the follow orders may see them!!

regards!

No chance baby.

and what make you so sure,,
any links with chines military top brass? ? ? :rofl:

No chance baby
is what we first heared for our nuclear programme,
No chance baby
was exactly what the world thought about our indegenious fighter palne,
it was again a
No chance baby
, which we received when we talked about our missile programmes,

so baby you better dont put your money on it!

regards!

Exposure! China disclosed J-10B fighter plane.

wareye.com/exposure-china-disclosed-j-10b-fighter-plane

I was expecting to have significant stealth features. Slightly disappointed.

I was expecting to have significant stealth features. Slightly disappointed.

Huh? its merely a 4.5 generation MRCA not 5ht! btw be disappointed at that 30 years old LCA project. eat up so much money and still not in production yet. all we hear is... next year, next year... lol i wont be surprised if J-10B gets FOC before LCA.

well this is the same thing we have been discussing for long on the relavent thread.. nothing new!
the only news in this article for me was that; boy call it the J10B from now!!
we have desicussed so much about it and take it be be an upgraded J10, just never used J10B for it!!

anyway saying all this, it truely is a great plane and once we get it after further modification as per our requirement under the designation of FC20, it will surely help PAF out of hot water they had been in for the past decade or so!!

regards!

well this is the same thing we have been discussing for long on the relavent thread.. nothing new!
the only news in this article for me was that; boy call it the J10B from now!!
we have desicussed so much about it and take it be be an upgraded J10, just never used J10B for it!!

anyway saying all this, it truely is a great plane and once we get it after further modification as per our requirement under the designation of FC20, it will surely help PAF out of hot water they had been in for the past decade or so!!

regards!

You guys might want to wait for the twin-engine version of J-10. :smitten:

You guys might want to wait for the twin-engine version of J-10. :smitten:
wellnothing planned as yet, ,
it might well saty more of a rumor then becoming a news anytime soon!
in the mean while PAF wil go ahead with FC20 with the first order schedueled for 2015!

regards!

If they are serious about naval J10 then I think it will be twin engined... You do not risk planes on the ocen and you need that extra power to get more and faster form the deck... But since Russia offered Su32/35 it might be less priority... We will see. I think a twin engined would be nice for PAF...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom