What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

agreed,
the spec, not even the intended specs of FC20 are know as yet, being kept secret as the J10 project itslef was....
perhaps the specs of FC20 will also be slightly influenced by indian MMRCA winner,
it is not that the J10 was not good but it was not according to our requirments, i mea we usually want our system to be able to accept both chines and westren systems and this surely is one of various points that will be kept in focus while making the FC20!

regards!

But there hasn't been any rumor about PAF's requirements.Perhaps PAF is still considering the specs of FC-20 causing the delay in the project like engine radar and other things

we all did,
but perhaps the bird that we are looking forward to be painted in PAF colors ie the FC20 is different from even the J10B,
J10B was the planned upgarded version of J10 and the sequence is rumored to went on to a J10C but the FC20 will be a different designation and a different palne,
perhaps it might not be something entirely different but will be modified to look upon our requirment of specs that are fairly different from those that the chines need for themselves,,
a need to complement various westren systems in service with PAF being one of them,

regards!
yeah.That's a problem about chinese radar .Some reports said that, Pakistan is studying and develops its own new radar.I think that Pakistan has already had some new radars now.

yeah.That's a problem about chinese radar .Some reports said that, Pakistan is studying and develops its own new radar.I think that Pakistan has already had some new radars now.
can you please provide the link?
and yes PAC is already producing Grifo's for F-7PGs i think

when this aircraft will be supply to pakistan there is any possibility to give this plane to pakistan and if yes than how many

can you please provide the link?
and yes PAC is already producing Grifo's for F-7PGs i think

Oh brother, this is a secret .Who leaked Who will be got in jail.

Pakistan's UAV project includes not only Germany or Turkey UAV products and technologies, the ultimate aim is to have its own co-aperture radar and so on.
We need to be patient.
regards! :smokin:

when this aircraft will be supply to pakistan there is any possibility to give this plane to pakistan and if yes than how many

PAF as yet have ordered 36 FC20 aircrafts, saod to be deleivered somewhere in 2014-2015!
however these 36 are only the initial order, once deleivered and inducted into PAF, we are certain to see more follow-up oreders,
the number may go upto somewhere around 100 eventually
hope it helped!

regards!

PAF as yet have ordered 36 FC20 aircrafts, saod to be deleivered somewhere in 2014-2015!
however these 36 are only the initial order, once deleivered and inducted into PAF, we are certain to see more follow-up oreders,
hope it helped!

regards!

yes! 36. exactly~~~~~~~~``

hope it helped!

regards!

only initially!!
well i cannot wait to atleast get some insight on its specs, i know it will be kept under covers but let us atleast get our hands onto some harmless information,,

regards!

Last edited:
only initially!!
well i cannot wait to atleast get some insight on its specs, i know it will be kept under covers but let us atleast get our hands onto some harmless information,,

regards!

Like what?? Brother one specification can give a good guess about others :) and I agree with you on number of FC-20 will increase from initial 36. PAF will pull limits of these plans before telling CAC which new teeth we want for this beast:devil:

Like what?? Brother one specification can give a good guess about others :)
something about the engine like whether it will be TV and SC,, both the abilities are rumored to come with them, if not with the initial 36 then atleast with follw order,

and I agree with you on number of FC-20 will increase from initial 36. PAF will pull limits of these plans before telling CAC which new teeth we want for this beast
i didnt said it onmy own, it is stated by PAF officials! ;)

regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom