What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

:pdf:
10489065_963451.jpg

:bounce:
7e72e1770a1e1401fb297bc4033f71b6.jpg

xx said: "The boys in India, do not go to Tibet to stir up trouble; you know that you are faced with a beast ? Don't provoke it! And your mother want you to go home for dinner!"

Last edited:

Allah said: "The boys in India, do not go to Tibet to stir up trouble; you know that you are faced with a beast ? Don't provoke it! And your mother want you to go home for dinner!"

is this image a photoshopped? I heard that Jxx is still on paper :lazy:

Allah said: "The boys in India, do not go to Tibet to stir up trouble; you know that you are faced with a beast ? Don't provoke it! And your mother want you to go home for dinner!"

I don't want to offend anyone here but please keep Allah out of this.

This picture is a photoshop job just in case some people fall for it.

well you better edit this post as it is not right to associate things with Allah just to prove your point!!
i man i and all of the Muslim fell offended! guys you better keep your eyes open for such non sense, only mean-bird picked it out from alll of you people!!
i man we shold not neglect such attitude!!
MOD pleas take care of this, also Hunter it will be better to remove this as soon as possible!!

regards!

well sorry guys no offense to you people but i am surprised that how did people like Sir. Owais and Batman missed it all together!!
i hope you can understand my feelings and dont get angry with me!!
take care of this stuff sir !!

regards!

well sorry guys no offense to you people but i am surprised that how did people like Sir. Owais and Batman missed it all together!!
i hope you can understand my feelings and dont get angry with me!!
take care of this stuff sir !!

regards!

That would be the human condition.. And generally not all that obvious..
Besides its a cultural misunderstanding.. Lets send Mr hunter a polite PM to tell him of his little faux pax. :police:
Besides.. how many MUSLIMS have intentionally or Unintentionally insulted another religion.

xx said: "The boys in India, do not go to Tibet to stir up trouble; you know that you are faced with a beast ? Don't provoke it! And your mother want you to go home for dinner!"
Dear thats the old "JXX" rumored stuff that I ve been watching for months now.I also saw pics where something like Raptor was flying in the skies of Shanghai.I am not able to sort out true JXX up till now JXX is supposedly in the 2nd phase i.e design phase so there is no question of prototype development up till now

PSed BY 高山,end of discussion。the real projet still classified。

but this dude(高山) first made a cg of j10b(95% accuracy) he got something...i guess..

What are you reffering to?

i am refeering to the post by Mr. Hunter! you read the post i guess and thanked it,, here is what i was amazed at:
i hope you can understand, anyway he have edited it now and i acknowledge his understanding!!

regards!

Dear Muslim friends, on my terms wrong, i awoke to the danger.
I had corrected it. However, I must make it clear that I am not an insult to Muslim people. Although I am a person who atheism.

well it is fine as far as you have edited your post. thanks for understanding, i really appreciate it.
i understand that all this was by mistake and not an intentional offense.
again, thankyou for understand my point!

regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom