What's new

Cheetah786

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im equally disgusted by @Cheetah786 when he supported the killing of a girl by Iranian rocket attack! Where is Pakistaniyat in you??? And im not a wahabi and I dont support saudis!

So how much per year you give to LJ and ASWJ.

I love this typical Wahhabi answer i am not a Wahhabi and i dont support Saudi. what they are saying is i just dont like any body other then Wahhabi and i am willing to kill and destroy any country or person that say other wise.

dear if you create a thread for friendship you must have patience too for face replies if you wait 3-4 more posts form him he was your friend but you didn't its your fault .

He already label me into muslim sect. I came with both hands, but he bring the politics. Yaar fitay mun ehjay banday nu.

He already label me into muslim sect. I came with both hands, but he bring the politics. Yaar fitay mun ehjay banday nu.
no in his first post there were remain chances razpak but you lost it . trust me making opposite side friends is not that much easy you need some extra patience

Hai na, now you guys will fuel the fire. :P

Kuch to rehanay diya karoo. lol

Chal tu bolta hai to rehne deta hu fir :P But you have to admit, that was a pretty witty comeback from Cheetah.

haha... jalda aye tu mere kolo, hor gal koe nahi :P

Kaka, iko cheez jaldi, teh ovi twadi mulii wangon boh, IK dya bheli. Hun tu vi zara soch samaj ke jawab dein.

:lol:

So how much per year you give to LJ and ASWJ.

I love this typical Wahhabi answer i am not a Wahhabi and i dont support Saudi. what they are saying is i just dont like any body other then Wahhabi and i am willing to kill and destroy any country or person that say other wise.
So, anyone who doesnt support Iranian ayatullahs is a wahabi for you? Even Liberal Pakistanis like us, who just want to see Pakistan prosper and escape from the hells of sunni and shia wars and Irani-saudi proxies and slavery!

Chal tu bolta hai to rehne deta hu fir :P But you have to admit, that was a pretty witty comeback from Cheetah.
I will not comment on him, dont want to start another one. :D. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom