What's new

Cheetah786

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite being a sunni I am the biggest critic of Saudi regime. So we don't side with anyone except Pakistan. Yeah we respect those two cities and you know the reason why. :)
I respect those 2 cities too

Oye chaudhria kaday layee nuk katwa deta .

lagda partian no aj koot nai paee

OYE BAND KARO EE bakwas :P

Bibi, twadi Punjabi teh sanu samaj ney aundi.

Tussi boht mushkal Punjabi bol re o.

Cheetah is a pathetic sectarian bigot. All Pakistani should piss on his face.
Lala ignore him, really. You are making yourself look bad. You made a point, and many know the reality here. But the more you stretch it the more harm its gona do to you. Chill kar khan pepsi pi.

Oye chaudhria kaday layee nuk katwa deta .

lagda partian no aj koot nai paee

OYE BAND KARO EE bakwas :P
Bibi please translate. Your punjabi is too epic for us paindos. lol

I am not part of your family so therefore i cant have your last name'' piece of shit''.

Typical Wahhabi started this thread to inflame and create hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Damn that was hardcore :cheesy:

Im equally disgusted by @Cheetah786 when he supported the killing of a girl by Iranian rocket attack! Where is Pakistaniyat in you??? And im not a wahabi and I dont support saudis!

Cheetah is a pathetic sectarian bigot. All Pakistani should piss on his face.
i disagree sir we atheist believe religion is a disease and i can't piss on a patient

277169_256543611028174_4823327_n.jpg

Bibi, twadi Punjabi teh sanu samaj ney aundi.

Tussi boht mushkal Punjabi bol re o.

tadi apan di punjabi, urdu nal gandhi aye... wada punjabi... do numbara ! :lol:

kya poochy ? shia iran ke wahabi saudi ke deaoband or bareli to india ke cities hain aik hum atheists hi pakistan ke reh gaay hain ab :enjoy:

You can become a sikh :)

Oaky whilst we are at it .... to all my Shivite Hindu brothers and sisters ...as a Vaishnite I don't hate you ...please lets be Indians first and then Hindus :D

NEVER trust those Vaishwanites, their loyalties lie with Tibet!

"Mav3rick, post: 4977000, member: 11385"]I don't consider myself a Wahabi, I am a Muslim, period.

You can consider your self what ever you want but as they say ''A leopard cannot change its spots''.

However, I have had the unpleasant experience of witnessing the true face of Shias who curse our beloved Caliphs behind our back and the things they speak about Islam and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is just unimaginable by regular Muslims.

Typical Wahhabi creating lies as he goes along.

Apparently true signs of Muslims are

1)Naming ones kids after the devil who killed prophets of Islams family
2)suicide bombings
3)dressing like Arabs
4)swearing like Arabs
5)loving the house of saud unconditionally while destroying the name of Islam.and in our case pakistan.
6)Terrorism

The hate is beyond comprehension unless we all know, learn and understand ground realities. Some things are just too bitter, however true they are.

Talking about ground realities and hate

European Parliament identifies Wahabi and Salafi roots of global terrorism

A recent report by the European Parliament reveals how Wahabi and Salafi groups based out of the Middle East are involved in the "support and supply of arms to rebel groups around the world." The report, released in June 2013, was commissioned by European Parliament's Directorate General for External Policies. The report warns about the Wahabi/Salafi organisations and claims that "no country in the Muslim world is safe from their operations ... as they always aim to terrorise their opponents and arouse the admiration of their supporters."

The nexus between Arab charities promoting Wahabi and Salafi traditions and the extremist Islamic movements has emerged as one of the major threats to people and governments across the globe. From Syria, Mali, Afghanistan and Pakistan to Indonesia in the East, a network of charities is funding militancy and mayhem to coerce Muslims of diverse traditions to conform to the Salafi and Wahabi traditions. The same networks have been equally destructive as they branch out of Muslim countries and attack targets in Europe and North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom