What's new

Cheetah786

Status
Not open for further replies.
chal dil per na le yaar koi baat nhi :tup:

Oy main kyun naraaz huna?

Hum hain Pakistani, aur hum toh dil ke saaf hain. Magar ye dramabaazi karte hain toh chor do.

Oy meray te dost saary yaar rang brangay.

L O L yes and after all the love shown to shias and sunni by Wahhabi s. Forgive me if i dont wish you well since. Wahhabi wish to go to heaven is by killing Muslims!

I don't consider myself a Wahabi, I am a Muslim, period.

However, I have had the unpleasant experience of witnessing the true face of Shias who curse our beloved Caliphs behind our back and the things they speak about Islam and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is just unimaginable by regular Muslims.

The hate is beyond comprehension unless we all know, learn and understand ground realities. Some things are just too bitter, however true they are.

Looks like sectarian divide in Pakistan is way more than I actually imagined. They can't even at least pretend to not hate each other in front of us(indians).

Talking about Iran, after present deal with USA, what Iran is going to do with all those death to America banners? Just saying. No offense please. :)

Oy main kyun naraaz huna?

Hum hain Pakistani, aur hum toh dil ke saaf hain. Magar ye dramabaazi karte hain toh chor do.

Oy meray te dost saary yaar rang brangay.
dekho bhai hum minority hain humy dsot banao ab

Looks like sectarian divide in Pakistan is way more than I actually imagined. They can't even at least pretend to not hate each other in front of us(indians).

I have read much worst about Indian muslims by hindus on this forum. Bold part applies more to you I think. :D

Talking about Iran, after present deal with USA, what Iran is going to do with all those death to America banners? Just saying. No offense please. :)
they will give them to teller and make KURTA PAJAMA of them :bunny:

mmmmuuaahahahhahaha........ :pop:

carry on.... loving it...

:P bwahahahahahahahahahahahah we are mocking saffron- congressi love

Oye chaudhria kaday layee nuk katwa deta .

lagda partian no aj koot nai paee

OYE BAND KARO EE bakwas :P

Polls are still open

DEath to Saudi
death to Sunnis
Death to Pakistan.

Take a pick. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom