What's new

Charsadda Attack: Did Indian Defence Minister threaten Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like we are afraid of camel piss drinkers
:lol:
but you are not going to fight with camel piss drinkers... You will fight will their sliaughterers ahahah your epic failed

NS will have to answer in the coming hours and days. We can be rest assured about that. People are going to seek answers as attacks have suddenly spiked recently.

Obama recently also announced that attacks are going to continue in Pakistan. We need to also take this into account.

India has free pass to destabilize and carry out suicide bombings inside Pakistan.
I have my doubts. Has there been a single resignation from the interior minister, defence minister or civil minister after 4 attacks in 4 days? Perhaps even IK's Pakhunkhwa government?

Here we were beating our chests that we had defeated militancy and look where we are? I mean its to be expected when people like Rana Sanaullah are found with a garland of roses with Ludhianvi? I think we need to change a lot if we need to defeat militancy. And someone in the government for godsake should accept responsibility for these repeated failures and our incapability to stop the attacks before they occur.

Like I said, these people don't hide their terrorist feelings of hate under a rug. We know it. If these attacks trace back to India, it will be payback time. No doubt about it.

Nope! Pm has business there. :)

You just cite one example and try to generalize for all the terror attacks taking place inside Pakistan. Your ministers and military leaders have gone on record claiming that they support terrorist outfits inside Pakistan. Try denying that one.
Every Indian Minister has said we will retaliate in the best manner... and you are generalizing it to claim that every terrorist attack is done by India because a Minister said we will retaliate. Just like your Ex President claims that Taliban were your heroes few years back...

I have my doubts. Has there been a single resignation from the interior minister, defence minister or civil minister after 4 attacks in 4 days? Perhaps even IK's Pakhunkhwa government?

Here we were beating our chests that we had defeated militancy and look where we are? I mean its to be expected when people like Rana Sanaullah are found with a garland of roses with Ludhianvi? I think we need to change a lot if we need to defeat militancy. And someone in the government for godsake should accept responsibility for these repeated failures and our incapability to stop the attacks before they occur.

I concur. We too have a lot of soul-searching and answering to do. Thankfully the Pak army has dented many terror attacks inside Pakistan in the past few years. We cannot comprehend the sacrifices and hardships made by the Pak army. They have resulted in relative peace and stability. We cannot allow terror attacks to rear its ugly head once again! I say that every single individual along with all the politicians are answerable. At the same time, we cannot ignore the ground realities.

Most importantly, Pakistani leaders from all ranks must do more to make sure that the homeland is protected from rogue foreign and domestic terror plots. Despite the brave operations conducted by the Pakistan Army I feel we are still not quite there yet. The head of the snake needs chopping. The PA can do a lot , but not everything. The politicians and the masses too have a very important role to play. Much more must be done. All this must be done collectively without blame games and finger pointing. This is not about politics. It is about the future of our country and children.

Last edited:
I'm a Pakistani first, PTIan or anyone else afterwords.

And it was not some political point scoring, it was a genuine question. The drama India did against Pakistan after Pathankot attack is still fresh. Will PM hand over the evidences to India (if found)? Will PM and his team of useless ministers (especially Information Minister who only barks against PTI) will issue a couple of tough statements against India to say the least? Or once again their family enterprise in India will come in the way as usual?

You guys want to believe Army is in control over foreign policy and India when it suits you but when it comes to attacks like these you guys are quick to blame on PM and ignore the leadership of the province that is governed by your party. This is hypocrisy and you do what is appropriate for you

I ask who isn't useless in Pakistan when it comes to dealing with terrorism and implementing national action plan ? Hate to say this but your incompetence and finger pointing knows no bounds. India may be involved in terrorism but Pakistan's biggest enemy is itself.

Both India and Pak are involved in covert activities against each other for long time. I dont think however India will sponsor action like attacking schools and colleges. The attack on PAF base in which terrorists went for destruction of strategic assets instead of killing people, looks like a move that might have been sponsored by Indian agency.
What DM says is nothing new, congress was probably doing it, but BJP ministers have verbal diarrohea always.

You guys want to believe Army is in control over foreign policy and India when it suits you but when it comes to attacks like these you guys are quick to blame on PM and ignore the leadership of the province that is governed by your party. This is hypocrisy and you do what is appropriate for you

I ask who isn't useless in Pakistan when it comes to dealing with terrorism and implementing national action plan ? Hate to say this but your incompetence and finger pointing knows no bounds. India may be involved in terrorism but Pakistan's biggest enemy is itself.

So you prefer giving moral lectures instead of answering simple questions, just because they are against your masters?

If we believe that Army is in control, then you Noonies also believe that PM is the one with absolute power & control. Anyways, I am wasting my time with you here. Expecting Nawaz Sharif to do something as little as "issuing a statement against India" is way too much. The PM who didn't bother to visit APS after the attack until its first anniversary. What a joke of the govt we have in this country.

I would like to believe Indian military is not involved as militaries Pakistan or others are not trained to attack schools

Generally Military personnel are trained to protect civilians to a great degree

This is quite sad circumstances specially at school

Its a cowardly act to attack youth and students who are 100% unarmed

I have stated before that unless Afghanistan is abolished and added into Pakistan as province these tragic events will continue

India may be involved in terrorism but Pakistan's biggest enemy is itself.

True that, only if our public could open their eyes for once and identify these enemies within. Most of them are ruling this country for decades.

If they were all propaganda.. tell me why has Pakistani establishment put some Punjabi terrorist leader under protective custody???
and you were told that by The Great Indian Media.....NDTV and all that crap...with their thrilling lines like Inside story etc...every time an attack happens in India...Indian media found CNIC,some pakistani products and only indian media knows some matric result card etc bullshit...on terrorists...seriously manwhen educated indians like u blv in this type of shit....no body can help India...neither the so called mighty Indian forces nor Modi ji ..!!!

and you were told that by The Great Indian Media.....NDTV and all that crap...with their thrilling lines like Inside story etc...every time an attack happens in India...Indian media found CNIC,some pakistani products and only indian media knows some matric result card etc bullshit...on terrorists...seriously manwhen educated indians like u blv in this type of shit....no body can help India...neither the so called mighty Indian forces nor Modi ji ..!!!
Did your Establishment Put a Punjabi terrorist leader under protective custody based upon India media reports.. or based upon evidence provided by India Foreign Ministry?

So you prefer giving moral lectures instead of answering simple questions, just because they are against your masters?

If we believe that Army is in control, then you Noonies also believe that PM is the one with absolute power & control. Anyways, I am wasting my time with you here. Expecting Nawaz Sharif to do something as little as "issuing a statement against India" is way too much. The PM who didn't bother to visit APS after the attack until its first anniversary. What a joke of the govt we have in this country.

Suddenly facts have started to become 'moral lectures' lol was expecting this but not that soon.

Wasn't Nawaz the PM in the 90s when we conducted Nuclear tests ? Wait for it... wait for it... it was the Army in control hahaha. I'm expecting such hypocrisy as your next response.

Jokes aside, yes I'm not denying their is a pro India element in him but thats on issues where we have to come to reality that we are neighbours and some things need to be sorted out. China India have fought a war but that didn't stop them to do business and travel.

Most attacks have been in KPK. Have you asked this question to yourself for even for a moment and whose policies are at fault here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom