What's new

Charsadda Attack: Did Indian Defence Minister threaten Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to ur military history every time pakistani military started war so why would our military will be afraid of slum dogs who are on vegs now days

Yes, back then, Pakistan was doing well economically, was far ahead of India in terms of per capita income. Also the support of powers like China and the US. Also the size and population of the country was almost double of that which it is today.

Today, well, open any international news website and go to the South Asia section to see the difference in the two countries outlook.

I have to give it to Pak investigation teams to first clutching the straws on Manohar Parikar. Mr defence minister you have to accept now that you did it :):agree: with or without the knowledge of PM/NSA/RAW...:D:rolleyes1:

as we have shortage of monsters in pakistan ? even if there was no india on earth we will have to blame someone . first clean pakistan from jihadis

Thats's why your military ran away in 2002 and 2008 Endiot?

Because you guys have this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe pakistan can throw a few of those R'aad on them :lol: Stop balming others for your problems.

A question to OP @cb4

Did Pakistan respond to Indian Minister's threatening statements in same kind? When is PM Sharif going to phone call Modi in coming days or send gifts to him in a response?

Let's see how our PM reacts... I hope he isn't too busy conducting ceremonies.

Will the PM handover proof of Indian terror involvement inside Pakistan or will he send more saaris and mangoes?

A question to OP @cb4

Did Pakistan respond to Indian Minister's threatening statements in same kind? When is PM Sharif going to phone call Modi in coming days or send gifts to him in a response?

Diplomacy cannot be perfect and I'm not going to defend what you are saying. When it comes to India, all politicians including IK are in this same hamam.

In incidents especially like today, you PTIans should stop your political point scorings.

Diplomacy cannot be perfect and I'm not going to defend what you are saying. When it comes to India, all politicians including IK are in this same hamam.

In incidents especially like today, you PTIans should stop your political point scorings.

That's a very valid point. I want to also know how Imran Khan reacts to these cowardly attacks against students. Especially given that these attacks have occurred in our province.

Indian politicians and media are always quick to blame Pakistan instantly after an attack on their soil.

In Mumbai, a Pakistani was caught red handed.

Also false flag by Pakistan.

Pakistan has caught many Indians and Afghans during suicide attacks. Let's not get down that road.

India is good at playing victim. India is a country that doesn't even spare its own people and the latest incidents in your country highlight this perfectly. How will it spare its neighbors?

We'll wait for the investigations. Indian hand of terror is certain as proven in the past.

A coward defense minister only knows how to attack places of education.

I dont understand why under PPP and now PMLN, Pakistan's behaviour toward India is so apologetic. I do understand we should not look to fight but our desire to live in peace should not like we are begging for peace. We should have some dignity.

Terrorism back has not been broken. Despite what our armyt chief says, there is some work need to be done on civilian side of government. The PMLN govt is not serious about NACTA. There are political differences in implementing it and PMLN govt is happy at keeping the status quo and not taking up political issues. If the two brothers can do business and make money out of government contracts, why tackle serious political issues?

How many times are we going to debate on this? When a terror attack happens anywhere, civilian and military leadership come together and do their job. Here political govt is not doing enough. In Pakistan, we are led by political parties who harbor criminals, who loot the country, abuse public office and stash their wealth abroad. So I guess these political parties have very little capacity to deliver on what nation needs.

But

But why is Sharif acting like a Hussain Haqqani a typical chela of the PPPP Zardari who called Jinnah a suwar ka bacha.
How did Nawaz accept responsibility for the Pathankot attacks without even any evidence? These governments clearly do not care about the interests of Pakistan. They just accept whatever India says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom