What's new

Charsadda Attack: Did Indian Defence Minister threaten Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A coward defense minister only knows how to attack places of education.
And here is a great detective who just proved everything.. Well done :enjoy::enjoy: In fact Parrikar specially went there to kill them and please also prove that those who attacked wore white shirt and khakhi shorts :partay::partay: also there were gunmen wearing saffron dhotis..

Man get a life, let there be investigation and then come to conclusion, Sherlock..

This is a "Lizard Stuck in a throat" kind of situation for Pakistani Strategic Analysts(whatever this means).
But off late this blame India for everything has become a great propaganda item number for Pakistani media... The agencies are still trying to figure out what happened.. the media houses have started playing this along side a video clip of Manohar Parrikar saying we will punish terrorists.. Then they will create a dossier that will have newspaper cuttings and video clips of these propaganda items and they will take that to UN and claim to be victims.
(If considered true)just tell me how all of this is different from indian media propaganda against pak.....don't they do the same?

You forgot Mumbai where your 'strategic assets' killed 164 innocent men women and children - 40 of them Muslims! Shows your true face too!
and your Cultuaral assests kill our thousands of citizens including those 140 little souls......

But

But why is Sharif acting like a Hussain Haqqani a typical chela of the PPPP Zardari who called Jinnah a suwar ka bacha.
How did Nawaz accept responsibility for the Pathankot attacks without even any evidence? These governments clearly do not care about the interests of Pakistan. They just accept whatever India says.

Again I'm not going to defend that. Whats wrong is wrong.

But then

We all thought the Army has control over foreign policy and even someone like General Janjua became NSA and dealt with India in many closed door meetings.

My point is this is a national failure. All politicians and security agencies have not done their job right. At this time we should stop complaining and get our sh!t together.

I dont understand why under PPP and now PMLN, Pakistan's behaviour toward India is so apologetic. I do understand we should not look to fight but our desire to live in peace should not like we are begging for peace. We should have some dignity.

Terrorism back has not been broken. Despite what our armyt chief says, there is some work need to be done on civilian side of government. The PMLN govt is not serious about NACTA. There are political differences in implementing it and PMLN govt is happy at keeping the status quo and not taking up political issues. If the two brothers can do business and make money out of government contracts, why tackle serious political issues?

How many times are we going to debate on this? When a terror attack happens anywhere, civilian and military leadership come together and do their job. Here political govt is not doing enough. In Pakistan, we are led by political parties who harbor criminals, who loot the country, abuse public office and stash their wealth abroad. So I guess these political parties have very little capacity to deliver on what nation needs.

You PTIans won't leave any opportunity to score your brownies. National Action Plan is implemented province by province and most attacks have been inside KPK. This is failure of that particular government. We all know IK never had any mood for Zarb e Azb and still he thinks peace talks are the way to go.

But

But why is Sharif acting like a Hussain Haqqani a typical chela of the PPPP Zardari who called Jinnah a suwar ka bacha.
How did Nawaz accept responsibility for the Pathankot attacks without even any evidence? These governments clearly do not care about the interests of Pakistan. They just accept whatever India says.

NS will have to answer in the coming hours and days. We can be rest assured about that. People are going to seek answers as attacks have suddenly spiked recently.

Obama recently also announced that attacks are going to continue in Pakistan. We need to also take this into account.

India has free pass to destabilize and carry out suicide bombings inside Pakistan.

Fck off..How many civilians you have killed in Pakistan using TTP? Thousands more than your Mumbai...We are not whining like you..Be prepared for More Mumbai like attacks for payback now...!

@waz please ban this terrorist sympathiser

To Indians massacring children and attacking places of education is always funny. By the way, I ate some beef today. Don't strangle me.
Hey Dude with an Indian Name.... Do you have any proof that the attackers were Indians.. In fact Eyewitness claim that the attackers were Pakistanis and spoke fluent Pashto.

@waz please ban this terrorist sympathiser

@waz Please ban this terrorist rejoicer.

You PTIans won't leave any opportunity to score your brownies. National Action Plan is implemented province by province and most attacks have been inside KPK. This is failure of that particular government. We all know IK never had any mood for Zarb e Azb and still he thinks peace talks are the way to go.

That I am afraid is very easy to say. This isn't a KPK, IK or NS problem anymore. You want to truly get your act together? How about finding out who exactly these terrorists are and who is funding them? As for talks with militants and the angry tribesmen who can be persuaded, no doubt that a military operation along with diplomacy go hand in hand. IK was right back then. He is also right today. You cannot win an entire war militarily. Else, dropping bombs and flattening entire regions would be the solution.

Last edited:
(If considered true)just tell me how all of this is different from indian media propaganda against pak.....don't they do the same?
If they were all propaganda.. tell me why has Pakistani establishment put some Punjabi terrorist leader under protective custody???

Diplomacy cannot be perfect and I'm not going to defend what you are saying. When it comes to India, all politicians including IK are in this same hamam.

In incidents especially like today, you PTIans should stop your political point scorings.

I'm a Pakistani first, PTIan or anyone else afterwards.

And it was not some political point scoring, it was a genuine question. The drama India did against Pakistan after Pathankot attack is still fresh. Will PM hand over the evidences to India (if found)? Will PM and his team of useless ministers (especially Information Minister who only barks against PTI) will issue a couple of tough statements against India to say the least? Or once again their family enterprise in India will come in the way as usual?

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1453293397.107089.jpg
:/

If they were all propaganda.. tell me why has Pakistani establishment put some Punjabi terrorist leader under protective custody???

You just cite one example and try to generalize for all the terror attacks taking place inside Pakistan. Your ministers and military leaders have gone on record claiming that they support terrorist outfits inside Pakistan. Try denying that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom