What's new

Charsadda Attack: Did Indian Defence Minister threaten Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawaz himself is a puppet and muppet of establishment. Give it a rest. Dont attack Punjab - Sharif brothers. Punjabis have failed pakistan, time to move on. No double games, no bending over for dollars, no selling your wives and mothers for visas. A slap for a Slap I see how long the enemy last, straightforward, no messing about.

Start with InD!an tourism industry, also an operation in Afghan is needed.

If he is a puppet then why blame him when the Army has control over foreign policy and security ? For once there needs to be some clarity here.

First you brought in Imran Khan & KPK Govt, then 98 nuke attacks and now Karachi operation. I understand it must be very hard for you to defend you masters on this matter. Just chill mate, I'm going to stop arguing with you on this.

We both are here, lets see how things unfold in recent days. Lets see if (dis)-Information Minister decides to speak up about anything except PTI & Imran Khan in coming days and if this useless govt decides to grow a pair of balls & handle this post-attack situation like a dignified Pakistani govt should do.

You should have known better this is not the time to do politics. Once a jiyala always a jiyala. You guys are like bulls who see everything in red and everything in single track.

DM Parikkar just said those who attacked will feel the pain too.

And how was he going to make "them" aka, the Pakistanis in general you guys blame for stuff, feel the pain? Was he going to go there specifically and slap a couple of people?

Both you and I know, India conducts just as much terrorism inside Pakistan compared to Pakistan conducting inside India. This event tells me good luck to the peace process. Neither one of you will stop to let the other side realize to work with each other in peace and would rather do terrorism into each others territories than pushing peaceful agenda. Its sad that these things happen on each side. At the end of the day, innocents get killed and the entire region of over 1.5 billion people is at the risk of a serious war and destruction.

I have no doubt that india is sponsoring TTP and afghan intelligence.Indian consulate's in Afghanistan are hiring TTP dogs to spread terror in Pakistan and afghan int is backing and facilitating them.Army should strike TTP in Afghanistan also.We had no choice left but to counter indian terror plans and hit hard back .

Now its time for Afghans to go back, We have had enough.

Did your Establishment Put a Punjabi terrorist leader under protective custody based upon India media reports.. or based upon evidence provided by India Foreign Ministry?
first of all who told u that our establishment put him under custody???your whole point is based on conjecture....
If u r specifically talking about hafiz saeed, as per Pakistani law..he is free citizen, and no court has declared him a criminal..he lives his life as an ordinary citzen here..unless one is found guilty in a court...u n no one else got any right to call him criminal...that's how law system works..it does not work upon bharti wishes...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom