What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Very good news. They are free to sing whatever song they like.

They should sing Gangnam style neXT..

If sikhs want indipendence from india than why half of indian army are Sikhs/punjabis...
relax us punjabis aren't going anywhere. some idiots can cry all they want about khalistan. :lol:

If sikhs want indipendence from india than why half of indian army are Sikhs/punjabis...

We have a plan :D
First we will join the army and Fight Pakistan and get Pakistani Punjab and then with huge numbers and dominance in Indian army launch war on India to reclaim Indian punjab. Ek teer se doo nishane... :victory:
Forming greater Khalistan :lol:

Somalia and Pakistan are not far in failed state list. Pakistan is 12 rank behind Somalia in failed state list.... Somalia is no 1 and Pakistan 13....:cheers:

Pakistan ranks 13th in failed states index | The Nation

I wouldnt e talking buddy.. Your country is named most unsafe place for women, open defecation hole, terrorist haven, everyday 5000 children die everyday in India to poverty, and most child malnutrition in the world... You are even worse than Africa

We have a plan :D
First we will join the army and Fight Pakistan and get Pakistani Punjab and then with huge numbers and dominance in Indian army launch war on India to reclaim Indian punjab. Ek teer se doo nishane... :victory:
Forming greater Khalistan :lol:

And then we will nuke you and that will be the end of Khalistan and India :)

These asshole are acting like that they fought for 1947 freedom. Studying in government funded uni, eating and drinking in India and acting like traitors.
Human rights should belongs to citizens who respect the country. these people have no rights..
Just born and breed like rats does not means any land can be belong to them. Every single part of India belongs to Indians only, who have problem, they can leave, but asking for separate country or joining other country should not be acceptable.
and best way to solve this problem, kill all traitors. ye log deemak ki tarah hai, nai maroge to baki tree ko bhi kha jaynge...

and some people are jumping and also dragging khalistan also, 1st save your own country...

relax us punjabis aren't going anywhere. some idiots can cry all they want about khalistan. :lol:

Khalistan means the land of pure, Lets purify India and make it khalis. Wahegure ji ka Khalsa, Wahegure ji di fateh. :)

I wouldnt e talking buddy.. Your country is named most unsafe place for women, open defecation hole, terrorist haven, everyday 5000 children die everyday in India to poverty, and most child malnutrition in the world... You are even worse than Africa

And then we will nuke you and that will be the end of Khalistan and India :)

yaar Icewolf ik gal das.
why-so-serious.jpg

Sikhs or Kashmiris stand United with India forever. Yaar koi panga hoya tan maar dene bande apa.
lol GOP has already frozen the issue for a decade. the E-thugs here can huff n puff as much as they want

Khalistan Jindabad

Hame Adha nahi Pura Khalistan Chahiye Pura Lahore , Peshawar , Kshmir pahale baad me hum usko mila ke india ka khalistan state bana denge , Aur Pakistaniyo ko Afghanistan bhej denge Refugee BANA KE ......:cheers:

hey Khalistan JINDABAD .........:lol::lol:

Work on this plan is on bro. I explained it my last post read it.:lol:

lol GOP has already frozen the issue for a decade. the E-thugs here can huff n puff as much as they want

If that makes you masturbate to your avatar faster, then I guess?

:lol:

I wouldnt e talking buddy.. Your country is named most unsafe place for women, open defecation hole, terrorist haven, everyday 5000 children die everyday in India to poverty, and most child malnutrition in the world... You are even worse than Africa................................................................ expected comment when they are frusted and has no word to say

Back
Top Bottom