What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

The problem with you is that you only and only think like a Pakistani. A goo d diplomat thinks both ways before taking decisions.

1. Just for a moment think like an Indian. If India lets Kashmir off for Independence, then within Hours Pakistan army will launch an offence on the basis that Kashmiris want to join Pak likw 1948. India will have to respond and kashmiris will again be buries under both nations. So independence is not even an option, don't even for a second think that India will will give independence.

2. If India agrees of giving Kashmir to Pak, we loose critical regions and locations against China, which we cant afford. Next, Kashmiris have freedom movements. So even after joining Pakistan it will be a troubled state with groups still fighting for freedom. Third, Pakistan currently is not even capable of taking care of its own country, its almost bankrupt and in crisis, sorry but it can't handle another 4 crore people.

Best is to keep what we have and develop our regions for peace and cooperation.

If India gives the Kashmiris the right to independence, then it will find itself in a favorable situation from Pakistan.

Then there will be no hard feelings towards India.

Indians fail to realize this.

Worry about your maoists. Hear they have been making lots of noise. :lol:

India hasn't lost an inch since independence, in fact gained quite a few. On the contrary you lost almost half of your country. Save your pity to yourself..kaam ayega baad mai.

If India gives the Kashmiris the right to independence, then it will find itself in a favorable situation from Pakistan.

DO one thing ask ur so call GOP to surrender back the stolen Kashmir to India and we promise not to kill u.

I would personally go to Kashmir, If I had the knowledge of your cowardly self being present.

You hindus do not scare us. Rather, we feel pity for you.
you're welcome to visit. all i request is to apply for proper visa rather than sneaking in like some of your "brave" warriors. i hear it's pleasant this time of year.

India hasn't lost an inch since independence, in fact gained quite a few. On the contrary you lost almost half of your country. Save your pity to yourself..kaam ayega baad mai.

Half?

Can you provide statistical data?

Bangladesh was not even a sixth.

And although they have separated from us, they still hate India, and not Pakistan. :lol:

you're welcome to visit. all i request is to apply for proper visa rather than sneaking in like some of your "brave" warriors. i hear it's pleasant this time of year.

We can make it very pleasant when we hang your men's heads off pikes.

underlying assumption of your argument being Indians care what pakistan thinks of them. facepalm

I would personally go to Kashmir, If I had the knowledge of your cowardly self being present.

You hindus do not scare us.

Rather, we feel pity for you.

Worry about your maoists. Hear they have been making lots of noise. :lol:

Poor you ! This is the problem with you people. The Indian posters here are talking as INDIANS and NOT HINDUS. On the other hand you are creating a scare-monger as if Hindus are frightening you. Have some oxygen dude.

kṣamā;3475416 said:
DO one thing ask ur so call GOP to surrender back the stolen Kashmir to India and we promise not to kill u.

Kill us?

You cowards are not even praiseworthy.

yeah man its soo like like posting on PDF. Give independence all hard fellings gone, dosti hoogi lol. Yaara you are very emotional.

This is not a roadside cricket game. Whats the guarentee that Pakistan will not invade it if independence is given. We can't trust your army and don't ask me why?? :lol:

Poor you ! This is the problem with you people. The Indian posters here are talking as INDIANS and NOT HINDUS. On the other hand you are creating a scare-monger as if Hindus are frightening you. Have some oxygen dude.

Hindus, and Indian servants do not scare us. It makes me laugh, even living in the US.

Take care.

The problem with you is that you only and only think like a Pakistani. A goo d diplomat thinks both ways before taking decisions.

1. Just for a moment think like an Indian. If India lets Kashmir off for Independence, then within Hours Pakistan army will launch an offence on the basis that Kashmiris want to join Pak likw 1948. India will have to respond and kashmiris will again be buries under both nations. So independence is not even an option, don't even for a second think that India will will give independence.

2. If India agrees of giving Kashmir to Pak, we loose critical regions and locations against China, which we cant afford. Next, Kashmiris have freedom movements. So even after joining Pakistan it will be a troubled state with groups still fighting for freedom. Third, Pakistan currently is not even capable of taking care of its own country, its almost bankrupt and in crisis, sorry but it can't handle another 4 crore people.

Best is to keep what we have and develop our regions for peace and cooperation.

Are you kidding me?
:what:

First try to atleast feed 70% of your population, and quench the 150 seperatists movments in India, and then talk kiddo

Half?

Can you provide statistical data?

Bangladesh was not even a sixth.

And although they have separated from us, they still hate India, and not Pakistan. :lol:

LMAO. yeah it doesn't matter cause it was only sixth and they hate India ha ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom