What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Bro time will heal their wounds. But it's better for them if they stay with India.

They don't want to be a part of globalism. Let them choose what they want.

lol GOP has already frozen the issue for a decade. the E-thugs here can huff n puff as much as they want

Lol I know, this jello/Icewolf talks as if he is owner of a personal nuclear bomb in Pakistan.

PS Pakistan and India need to get together and solve issues.

Kshmir KHALISTAN KA PART HAI goggles wale Bacche ....:lol:

KHALISTAN JINDABAD , KSHMIR , LAHOR ,PESHAWAR KHALISTAN HAI KA PART HAI

Apne haq mein raho. :lol:

Sorry bro, nothing comes ahead of Indian dignity and national interest. We can't let that happen. They won't be allowed to choose, choice has been made for them.

This is one thing India can't allow, for everything else like trade or friendship we are up and ready. :victory:

they have the choice, nobody is stopping them from packing their bags. but oddly we see the so called warriors returning to India (along with their pakistani wives). oh the irony

If that makes you masturbate to your avatar faster, then I guess?

:lol:
So......... you masterbate to your avatar? You are sick, should report you to the child well fare authorities.

Sorry bro, nothing comes ahead of Indian dignity and national interest. We can't let that happen. They won't be allowed to choose, choice has been made for them.

This is one thing India can't allow, for everything else like trade or friendship we are up and ready. :victory:

Kashmir will have independence. They don't want to be a part of India.

We don't need to even aid them.

You cannot go against a people's wish.

We will go to war over Kashmir with India. They are our people. We are not afraid of death. My own relatives have fought for Kashmir. Call them terrorist or whatever your state television programs tell you to, but to us they are our heroes. ''

Even in defeat we don't admit defeat.

Kashmir zindabad,

Pakistan zindabad.

We will go to war over Kashmir with India. They are our people. We are not afraid of death. My own relatives have fought for Kashmir. Call them terrorist or whatever your state television programs tell you to, but to us they are our heroes. ''

Kashmir zindabad,

Pakistan zindabad.

Then why r u sitting in US. Come and get killed.
LIke u dont admit defeat in 47,64,71,99,Siachen..

lol since independence Kashmir Kashmir karke you guys lost half of your country, fir bhi akal nahi ayi, ab next is Balochistan, I see Akhtar Mengal is making a lot of noise these days. ;) :devil:

like an incessant child? yes we know.

I would personally go to Kashmir, If I had the knowledge of your cowardly self being present.

You hindus do not scare us.

Rather, we feel pity for you.

lol since independence Kashmir Kashmir karke you guys lost half of your country, fir bhi akal nahi ayi, ab next is Balochistan, I see Akhtar Mengal is making a lot of noise these days. ;) :devil:

Worry about your maoists. Hear they have been making lots of noise. :lol:

Pakistanis are jealous of this-http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/211373-development-projects-kashmir-indian-government.html?highlight=Development in kashmir

Kashmir zindabad,

Pakistan zindabad.

The problem with you is that you only and only think like a Pakistani. A goo d diplomat thinks both ways before taking decisions.

1. Just for a moment think like an Indian. If India lets Kashmir off for Independence, then within Hours Pakistan army will launch an offence on the basis that Kashmiris want to join Pak likw 1948. India will have to respond and kashmiris will again be buries under both nations. So independence is not even an option, don't even for a second think that India will will give independence.

2. If India agrees of giving Kashmir to Pak, we loose critical regions and locations against China, which we cant afford. Next, Kashmiris have freedom movements. So even after joining Pakistan it will be a troubled state with groups still fighting for freedom. Third, Pakistan currently is not even capable of taking care of its own country, its almost bankrupt and in crisis, sorry but it can't handle another 4 crore people.

Best is to keep what we have and develop our regions for peace and cooperation.

Funny, I saw this video

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom