What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

I wish posters here would know ( being a Military forum) that the IA does not wear khaki - it is worn by the Para Military Forces and state Police with a few exceptions - Goa has a different colour I think.

Next, such acts as gleefully pointed out by ppl on this thread do not in any way represent the ground reality in J&K.

Yet, if it helps posters from pak to get a few moments of pleasure to feel that after 65 years things might be changing - well. day dreaming cannot be stopped.

I think they're protesting something else bro. Thats a MQM rally for womens rights. Atleast watch the video before posting

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=0vsZfzCRE28[/video]

NICE JOKE FIRST U SEE VIDEO THEN TALK .THEY ARE AGAINST PAKISTAN OCCUPTION IN GILGIT BATALISTAN .

SEE MORE VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
kashmiri-women-protest-death-of-women-shopian.jpg

WOMEN PROTEST AGAINST INDIAN OCCUPATION OF KASHMIR, INDIA BLAMES IT ON PAKISTAN

The freedom movement in Indian Held Kashmir has received fresh impetus with its women taking up the cause of freedom. The situation in Kashmir has greatly deteriorated since the death of a 17-year-old student, who succumbed to his injuries after being hit by a teargas shell. Protest rallies have been baton charged, teargassed and brutally fired upon, with more than 50 lives being lost. However, just as the freedom struggle seemed to be stagnating, the women emerged on the streets, beating on their utensils, throwing stones at the Indian forces and chanting slogans for freedom. Over the years, Kashmiri women have played an important role in the struggle for freedom. Names like Asiya Andrabi, who led protest rallies comprising Kashmiri women, have filled volumes. However, the image of Kashmiri women in the liberation struggle has been mostly of wives, mothers, sisters or daughters mourning over the dead body of a relative, who embraced shahadat as a result of the atrocities of the Indian army. The new face of the Kashmiri women is unparalleled. Hundreds of women and girls, many in shalwar kameez, have since been regularly out on the streets chanting “we want freedom!” and “blood for blood!” Indeed, their message is loud and clear. Although the Indian army has not refrained from targeting the unarmed women, dealing with female protesters is a fraught challenge for the police and paramilitary troops. Many women who do not directly take part in rallies carry drinking water to the protesters and also direct youths down escape routes as they flee from baton charges, teargas and gunfire.Exasperated by the deteriorating situation in Kashmir, India’s Interior Minister P. Chidambaram has alleged that Pakistan may have instigated these protests. This is the first time New Delhi has linked Pakistan to the recent spate of violence in the Kashmir Valley that began on June 11. Earlier, India had said Pakistan-based militants were inciting trouble in the region. “Pakistan appears to have altered its strategy in influencing events in Jammu and Kashmir,” Chidambaram told the Indian Parliament during a debate on the protests. India, however, remains confident that it can foil Pakistan’s “evil designs” if it is able to win the hearts and minds of the people.

How can this happen in Kashmir's biggest city?

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=4dU8xAMP1gQ[/video]

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=AEc6g09Z9D4[/video]

Khalistan freedom-

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=FwAMnDplqh4[/video]

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=g0OxicF7xQo[/video]

LOL, umadbro? :lol:
not really paaji. we've tackled far worse. this is child's play for the security forces.

Hurriyat Conference.. Never heard of that **** in my life. Wait for a official statement from GOP, just remember Zardari said something about Kashmir in the UN ;)
pakistanis themselves dont care what he says, you think indians would give a rat's behind?

How can this happen in Kashmir's biggest city?

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=4dU8xAMP1gQ[/video]

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=AEc6g09Z9D4[/video]

Khalistan freedom-

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=FwAMnDplqh4[/video]

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=g0OxicF7xQo[/video]

HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATION IN P0k.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY DO KASHMIRIS HATE INDIA?

SRINAGAR, Indian-controlled Kashmir, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Muslim majority areas of Indian-controlled Kashmir Thursday observed a complete shutdown to protest Indian President's visit to the troubled region.

The shutdown call was given by region's hardline separatist alliance Hurriyat (freedom) Conference, headed by Syed Ali Geelani. He stated shutdown will be a reminder to the visiting Indian President that New Delhi was militarily occupying the disputed territory and yet to fulfill the promises its leaders made Kashmiris.

The shutdown call was also supported by students, lawyers and militant groups.

The President of Indian Pranab Mukherje arrived in region's summer capital-Srinagar Wednesday evening on a three-day visit. He held meetings with Indian controlled Kashmir Governor, N N Vohra and Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on his arrival, a government spokesman said.

Mukherje presided over the convocation of University of Kashmir and handed over academic degrees to the meritorious students. He will also be inspecting the work of the Dal Lake conservation project aided by New Delhi. Dal Lake in Srinagar is famous world over for its houseboats.

Authorities have beefed up security apparatus in the city ahead of this high-profile visit. Fearing clashes in Srinagar city and in the vicinity of university campus, hundreds of paramilitary troopers and policemen were deployed in full-riot gear.

"Since Thursday morning the police and paramilitary troopers have been deployed to thwart any militant attack and also to disallow protest demonstrations in and around university," said a police official posted in city.

Businesses, shops, educational institutions remained closed in wake of the strike call. The attendance in government offices and banks remained affected. Vehicular traffic also remained off the roads except some police vehicles, official cavalcades and private vehicles were seen plying on the otherwise deserted roads.

Similar reports were received from other districts of the region.

Anti-India sentiment runs deep in the psyche of majority of Kashmiris and separatists have been demanding end of New Delhi's rule in the region.

^we understand that some people don't like to live under indian rule. these gentlemen are free to leave for greener pastures, although oddly we see hordes still trying to get in. rather strange in my humble opinion

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=1lKPhv82qds[/video]

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=i6s1digj63Y[/video]

^we understand that some people don't like to live under indian rule. these gentlemen are free to leave for greener pastures, although oddly we see hordes still trying to get in. rather strange in my humble opinion

In my humble opinion you should have some shame.

Lmao.

Hordes?

Coming in from where?

You're eastern borders?

Your own people starve to death, yet you have the audacity to praise illegals?

Hilarious.

I don't have to even point out how pathetic you are before people see you that way.

They want their land too ;)

Unfortunately for you, there is no proof of that. UN and WikiLeaks have reported themselves that India does the most human rights violations in Kashmir, comparable to Israel
you're not understanding our response. GOI's simple stance is that the human cost is irrelevant. the land will remain firmly under Indian control, regardless of the cost we have to pay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom