What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Brave Indian Army open firing on Kashmris

india-army-in-kashmir.jpg

Brave Indian Army beating up Kashmiri civilians

timthumb.php

Even Indian Kashmiri soldiers to the right are getting sick at how Brave Indian Army treats civilian Kashmiris

Bullying-the-innocent-A-question-to-the-world-community.1.jpg

Let's hope this 'change' is soon implemented in Balochistan and Karachi;

The restive Balochistan province is not the only place where the national anthem remains barred from many of its educational institutions. Several leading elite schools of Karachi have also stopped following the tradition in their morning assemblies, calling it a “waste of time and energy.”

City

I was wondering about what was the change...these people from Srinagar valley are doing for than decade...what s the big deal...If one try to follow the path of self destruction...its individual wish...Good luck to them for aspiring to be a part of pakistan...

Ooops! I thought Kashmir is India's atoot ung!!!

I can visit Kashmir without a passport. I've been there and had nice long chats with our soldiers and I didn't get killed. On the other hand, see one Pakistani in Kashmir, and.... they meet there 72 virgins. That should put things back in perspective.

EzioAltaïr;3474862 said:
? Wanna leave Kashmir and go to Pakistan, then piss off, no one's asking you to stay. But the land and the sane people remain with us.

So its land only right not the people!!!

Kashmir will be Pakistan - people will come to Pakistan with land. As pic said, 'Indian dogs go home'

I think the people singing are some immigrants

Kashmir will be Pakistan - people will come to Pakistan with land. As pic said, 'Indian dogs go home'

It looks like Photoshop. The words seem to floating a bit, don't know why.

BTW, the Kashmiris don't want Pakistan either. A recent poll showed that 43% of Kashmiris want independence from both India and Pakistan, and most of the rest want to stay with India, but want peace and the same autonomy as the other states. Those guys who fly Pakistani flags can sit and rot. Kashmir is ours for keeps.

Hmm..roughly yeah. People who think themselves as Indians can stay as equal citizens..for the rest, we are not responsible. I think that is fair enough.

Trust me Friend, Kashmir will be soon India's " Toota huwa Ung " after it breaks away from India.

Not india;s toota ung, because it was never india's in the first place. Kashmirbelongs to Pakistan and will merge with Pakistan.

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani anthem.

A doctored propoganda video..thats the best these guys could have done....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom