What's new

Change in power in Bangladesh may help NE militants

Temple prostitution:] Around 0.4 million girls in India are temple prostitues i.e. "sacred prostitutes"

@ Are bhai what is this Temple prostitute girl ? Never heard of this term but I can gauge some thing !!!!

@ Hey I remember, long time before once I visited "Kanta Mandir", where I saw lot of beautiful Hindu girl, going and coming inside through out the day. I heard that these girls used to rub their sacred thing with the "Shib Ningo".

@ Are these temple girls you mean "sacred prostitute" ? If it is so then I will visit again and I here by invite Al-zaker to accompany me who knows that eastwatch and iajdani might be in and around !!!

@ My dear friend who is Pakistani ?????

@ This Hammer-fist is pure Bengali. Do you have still doubt ?

@ If we get a chance, "Ham Bharat ko Cheer kar rakh denge, aap loge khud ko kia samajte hai ? Ham log sab budhdhu hai ?"

@ Go and see your face on the mirror, it would look like waste than "Honuman".

@ This Hammer-fist is just knew here and you would see your face through his writing soon.

this is what is my problem..your pakistani mentality and frequent use of Hindi... clear all cloud that you BD members are pakistani with BD flag nothing else....why are you ashamed of your self...aray khul kay bol key tu pakistani hay common man....

Temple prostitution:] Around 0.4 million girls in India are temple prostitues i.e. "sacred prostitutes"

@ Are bhai what is this Temple prostitute girl ? Never heard of this term but I can gauge some thing !!!!

@ Hey I remember, long time before once I visited "Kanta Mandir", where I saw lot of beautiful Hindu girl, going and coming inside through out the day. I heard that these girls used to rub their sacred thing with the "Shib Ningo".

@ Are these temple girls you mean "sacred prostitute" ? If it is so then I will visit again and I here by invite Al-zaker to accompany me who knows that eastwatch and iajdani might be in and around !!!

come to Kolkata i will show you how many Bangladeshi girls are doing prostitution...more then 75% of Indian prostitute are of Bangladeshi nationality...

may be in your mosque mulla use girls to satisfy them self but that's not happen in indian temple...look carefully it must be mosque...

this is what is my problem..your pakistani mentality and frequent use of Hindi... clear all cloud that you BD members are pakistani with BD flag nothing else....why are you ashamed of your self...aray khul kay bol key tu pakistani hay common man....

@ We had being with Pakistan for 25 years and many of us had learned Urdu. Does it mean that we are Pakistani ? Non of the Pakistani can talk and write Bengali less the Bihares.

@ And now-a-days most of the new generation knows Hindi atleast verbally by seeing Hindi channels.

@ Many a time I told that as my father was in West Pakistan I had to learn Urdu since there was no Bengali medium schools in thoses days. What is the harm ???? It was the situation which forced me to do that. But now I have well learned my language that is Bengali my sweet and mother tangue.

@ We had being with Pakistan for 25 years and many of us had learned Urdu. Does it mean that we are Pakistani ? Non of the Pakistani can talk and write Bengali less the Bihares.

@ And now-a-days most of the new generation knows Hindi atleast verbally by seeing Hindi channels.

@ Many a time I told that as my father was in West Pakistan I had to learn Urdu since there was no Bengali medium schools in thoses days. What is the harm ???? It was the situation which forced me to do that. But now I have well learned my language that is Bengali my sweet and mother tangue.

lie...........................

bangaladesh have to rebuild

@ Rebuilt by whom !!! A Canadian who does not even his own identity ??? Who went to North America for settlement and then killed all the Aborgies and became the mater of the land.

^^^
Mate here most of Pakistani's hiding in Bangladesh flag thus they never talk about 1971 war details and won't write anti-Pakistani posts. Personally I know Bangladeshi's they hate Pakistan much more because of earlier atrocities on the other hand they have no reasons to hate India.

lie...........................

@ You are behaving like real Che Guevara ???? Look man most of the Bangladeshi people hate India even more than any Pakistani. Keep this thing in your mind we never never consider India is our friend. Forget about 1971 situation ? It was a inevetable situation.

@ About genocide and rape in the then East Pakistan these are all bulshit, one sided propaganda. Ofcourse, there was a killing and raping by the Pakistani Army and the Beharies but the way it is portrated which is absulately wrong.

@ You are behaving like real Che Guevara ???? Look man most of the Bangladeshi people hate India even more than any Pakistani. Keep this thing in your mind we never never consider India is our friend. Forget about 1971 situation ? It was a inevetable situation.

@ About genocide and rape in the then East Pakistan these are all bulshit, one sided propaganda. Ofcourse, there was a killing and raping by the Pakistani Army and the Beharies but the way it is portrated which is absulately wrong.

He is a typical example for my earlier post.

come to Kolkata i will show you how many Bangladeshi girls are doing prostitution...more then 75% of Indian prostitute are of Bangladeshi nationality...

@ " Are moshai bolben tu ! je apni bangali, ami tu bhab chelam apnar bari Bangalore re".

@ "Dada nomushkar, maf korben ".

@ "Ami sutte bolchi, Dinajpure Kanta jee Mondire ashen, onek moja paben ".

NEWS like this make me wonder when are we going to have our drones , One flight over those camps in the jungle, BOOM-BOOM-BOOM , terrorism over forever .. can take this s*** any more..

NEWS like this make me wonder when are we going to have our drones , One flight over those camps in the jungle, BOOM-BOOM-BOOM , terrorism over forever .. can take this s*** any more..

@ Indian made drones !!!! Oo it will never reach in our territory rather !!!!!!!

How else can one portray rape and killing of their own country men/women? Whats with the Pakistani sympathizing? raping and killing innocent folks is pure evil, be it 3 million or 30 million. Stop defending Pakistan unless you are a jamaati.

Are you sure NE is not an economically deprived area? Is not it the main reason for this region's revolt? Yes, if BSF is strong enough, then do not make another conspiracy Pilkhana style. Come like tigers, we will see how brave your BSF troops are. Also, ask BSF to do no more celebrate the Pilkhana Carnage Day. It is a shame BSF cannot face BGB along the border but celebrate the killing of BGB officers.

Yes NE is economically deprived but with respect to other states of India. With respect to BD it is much better...

Regarding Pilkhana Massacre....How come we are responsible for it?? I know it is hard for BD citizens to accept that their Military force is not a world class force where personal ego supersedes national interest.

Even if it due to BSF, you have to accept that Some BD officials betrayed the nation and this shows the level of BD officiers.

You wanna fight...fight like a tiger...blaming Military Mutiny on other country only shows that BD Forces are nothing but a pawn of foreign country.

BD never , I repeat never supported NE freedom fighters unfortunately. They didn't even have enough support from china either and so U lots better be grateful us rather than $hitting crap.

Your country is surrounded by India from 3 sides. You must thank us rather than $hitting crap.

How else can one portray rape and killing of their own country men/women? Whats with the Pakistani sympathizing? raping and killing innocent folks is pure evil, be it 3 million or 30 million. Stop defending Pakistan unless you are a jamaati.

I saw a documentary about the role of Al-Badr in 1971. Gangs of Jamatis attacked a tea plantation in Sylhet and raped every woman on the plantation irrespective of they being Hindu or Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom